The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

-- Man City vs Aston Villa: DRAW --

why would Man City win this game outright? they are coming off a pathetic DRAW with Fulham and Aston Villa beat Blackburn 4-1 at home... MNC has won the last 4 at home vs Aston Villa, which means that eventually Aston Villa will get a DRAW/AWAW win...

anyways, Aston Villa are masters of CUP games and MNC havent shown to care TOO much about these games... MNC arent that good and Aston Villa have been scoring at will in most of recent games...

I like the DRAW and for this to go to a replay...

MNC DRAW [1x]

FT: 1-1/2-2

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

You bet 1.h X & 2.h X or do i need another coffee?

GOB
    GOB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3770

I'll preface this by saying that I am a Villa supporter, but I agree with you and like Villa's chances to get a result. You do however, have to factor in that Darren Bent is cup tied and can't play today. I think Villa comes out fired up though considering Brum's league cup title last weekend, and only a home match with Reading awaiting the winner is keeping either of these teams from making the trip to Wembley.

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I think Citeh will win. A draw would be the absolute worse outcome for City. If they were to draw, they would need to play the replay the next Monday, then take a long flight to Kiev 3 days later followed by a FA Cup quarters the following Sunday. If anything, they'll want to end the draw tonight at the Eastlands. They have a real chance of making their first FA cup semis since 1981 now that they don't have to face Everton (their bogey team). Any chance of silverware this year will at least validate some of the massive spending by Sheik Mansour. Though I don't expect City to throttle the Villans like they did back in December at the Eastlands, I expect they'll have alot of possession and it will be another stern test for Villa's back 4 which has been pretty porous away from Villa Park. Villa's wingbacks, especially Delph, likes to move forward which may be dangerous on the counters against the likes of Tevez, Dzeko and if Silva plays. That might leave Reo-Coker to hold the back 4, which I'll give the advantage to City. Though I doubt Villa's defense will push forward too much as they'll be defending most of the match and likely 'park the bus'. Can see a bit of karma working against the Villans as well....as on Saturday at Villa Park, the fans laying out banners wishing Arsenal good luck and to beat Brum, their bitter rivals, in the Carling Cup finals.

good luck though

GOB

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil11 View Post
    I think Citeh will win. A draw would be the absolute worse outcome for City. If they were to draw, they would need to play the replay the next Monday, then take a long flight to Kiev 3 days later followed by a FA Cup quarters the following Sunday. If anything, they'll want to end the draw tonight at the Eastlands. They have a real chance of making their first FA cup semis since 1981 now that they don't have to face Everton (their bogey team). Any chance of silverware this year will at least validate some of the massive spending by Sheik Mansour. Though I don't expect City to throttle the Villans like they did back in December at the Eastlands, I expect they'll have alot of possession and it will be another stern test for Villa's back 4 which has been pretty porous away from Villa Park. Villa's wingbacks, especially Delph, likes to move forward which may be dangerous on the counters against the likes of Tevez, Dzeko and if Silva plays. That might leave Reo-Coker to hold the back 4, which I'll give the advantage to City. Though I doubt Villa's defense will push forward too much as they'll be defending most of the match and likely 'park the bus'. Can see a bit of karma working against the Villans as well....as on Saturday at Villa Park, the fans laying out banners wishing Arsenal good luck and to beat Brum, their bitter rivals, in the Carling Cup finals.

good luck though
    You had me until you said Delph at fullback, as that isn't his position. I think you meant Kyle Walker at right back on loan from Tottenham. Walker is really good going forward, but I think City could be able to exploit him, as he isn't the best defender.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL.. could go in!

RedDevil11

Quote Originally Posted by GOB View Post
    You had me until you said Delph at fullback, as that isn't his position. I think you meant Kyle Walker at right back on loan from Tottenham. Walker is really good going forward, but I think City could be able to exploit him, as he isn't the best defender.
    GOB, Delph had to fill in at left back last match due to injuries and he's expected to do so again tonight. He filled in for Baker after getting hurt in a collision with Paul Robinson.

GOB

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil11 View Post
    GOB, Delph had to fill in at left back last match due to injuries and he's expected to do so again tonight.
    Ah you're right, I didn't realize Collins and Baker were still out. Then you're absolutely right, I expect City to attack Delph.

RedDevil11

Quote Originally Posted by GOB View Post
    Ah you're right, I didn't realize Collins and Baker were still out. Then you're absolutely right, I expect City to attack Delph.
    Yah, I can expect Mancini to play Silva so he can run at Delph all game which isn't a good match up for Delph when he's playing out of position. Good luck though to you Villans.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the over here , GL

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ill take Villa +0.5 gl

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know about you people, but I see a City win. Don't think I am going to play outright as there is no value on City.

shinobi90
    shinobi90's Avatar Become A Pro!

im hitting the unders

The Special One

MNC is a dumb team, they could OBVIOUSLY win this game, but if you catch them on a typical BAD day, you can earn some decent cash...

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

i'm on villa ML +525...i like the value

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I think it is a bit of square play, but city will win

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

No-ones playing Arsenal V Orient? Haven't seen a thread or anything.

I think under is a solid pick there. Arsenal will be fielding a reserve side. If Orient can hold out at even 1-0 down we can win. Waiting for the lineups but like the under. Looking to bounce back from yesterdays loss with Untie v Chelsea. Frickin Sideshow Bob. Also kind like Arsenal under 2.5 tt better than ev too.

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

love over 1 1/2 +200 first half. Villa will come out firing, either leading to an early goal, or giving one up early. either way, 2+ is easy

RubberKettle

Wow Im ice cold. Arsenal are winning this game 4-0

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mrpooh View Post
    love over 1 1/2 +200 first half. Villa will come out firing, either leading to an early goal, or giving one up early. either way, 2+ is easy

Hope you tailed me

chivemmali
    chivemmali's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

5-0 Arsenal :

GOB

This match was over when Houllier named the team. Left out Young, Downing, Albrighton. Doesn't make a lot of sense...

RubberKettle

Damn cup games, they always sucker us in.
    Managers playing games with their lineups and teams that could careless. Never never play them for more than 1/2u.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Damn cup games, they always sucker us in. Managers playing games with their lineups and teams that could careless. Never never play them for more than 1/2u.
    I hope nobody put much on this game because of me...

I bet out of this pick with the over...

RubberKettle

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    I hope nobody put much on this game because of me...

I bet out of this pick with the over...
    Yeah I hope not.
    Midweek games have not been kind to me this week.

No decent games tomorrow, might play Dortmund on Friday, but I hate Friday Bundesliga mindfuks.