Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto-boy View Post
    In 2008 i hit NHL pools with $80 4 teams boxed and won $2,415.30 it was like 35 peoples winner
    Nice though!

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

All of us look like dickheads now!

Gracchus
    Gracchus's Avatar Become A Pro!

<--- from Ontario too

Barrie, Ontario

BstHcpr
    BstHcpr's Avatar Become A Pro!

fale

TheMoneyTree
    TheMoneyTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who ever said Real Madrid was a LOCK yesterday doesn't follow La Liga because Real Madrid have a terrible record against Deportivo de La Coruña at Riazor just like they have against Osasuna at Reyno de Navarra.

p3re
    p3re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTree View Post
    Who ever said Real Madrid was a LOCK yesterday doesn't follow La Liga because Real Madrid have a terrible record against Deportivo de La Coruña at Riazor just like they have against Osasuna at Reyno de Navarra.
    Yes, but Real Madrid had all the opportunities to win there... I think it was a big surprise they did not win ( good for me, barça supporter). Now that the game has been played is very easy to say blablabla knowing the result already, but you should have tried to say sth like this before the game.

TheMoneyTree

Quote Originally Posted by p3re View Post
    Yes, but Real Madrid had all the opportunities to win there... I think it was a big surprise they did not win ( good for me, barça supporter). Now that the game has been played is very easy to say blablabla knowing the result already, but you should have tried to say sth like this before the game.
    Stats don't lie, There is no way possible knowing Real Madrids record at Riazor you could have called them a LOCK, Manchester Uniteds record against Wigan Athletic before the game then yes you could have called that a LOCK, Very poor research & betting only on the teams reputation.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

yeah, definitely, manchester and barcelona are too famous and stable in winning streak. They worth the $ to play. Other hand, Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid are worth to fade.

TheMoneyTree

Quote Originally Posted by hitman09 View Post
    yeah, definitely, manchester and barcelona are too famous and stable in winning streak. They worth the $ to play. Other hand, Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid are worth to fade.
    Finally a man who speaks sense

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTree View Post
    Trying coming in to help BEFORE the damn kickoff.

Irritating seeing know-it-alls jump into threads after it's all said and done. I stayed away from Madrid and Barca this weekend, but I don't go around building up my ego, bringing up stats lol

First 12