BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Euroleague Thursday plays

Ok here's what I am roling with

Sporting Lissabon @1,65 over Glasgow
    I have no problem to lay the juice here. I don't know if Lissabon will win by 2 or more goals but I simply cannot see them not winning by at least 1. If you don't want to play that juice take them on the -1.
    I do see a 1-0 or 2-0 win here, that's why I am rolling with the ML

Zenit St. Petersburg -1,5 over Bern @1,95
    Zenit shouldn't have problems to handle Bern here. They will get the win in a 2-0 or 3-0 match imo. I cashed the over in their first meeting. Zenit -1,5 for me today.

PSV Eindhoven ML over Lille @1,9
    Lille simply won't be able to compete with Eindhoven here. I do expect a clear homewin here. Eindhoven is warned because of the first meeting. They won't play for a draw here simply because the know they can beat them.

Dynamo Kiev - Besiktas OVER 2,5 @1,85
    This one is no real letdown game for Besiktas. They do know they stand no chance to advance to the next round but they will try everything. With Besiktas playing an open game I do expect at least 3 goals here.

Ajax - Anderlecht OVER 2,5 @1,8
    Easy match without a lot of pressure. For those teams it usually means not that they will play for a 0-0 draw. I do expect a open game with 3 or 4 goals. Wouldn't be surprised to see a 2-2 here.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Goodluck mate, I am afraid of youngboys they may open a big day of suprises...

BL

Bern got lucky in their first meeting. Don't see that happening again. Zenit should handle them at home.

phenomenon

goodluck mate

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go get em BL.

BL

HEre comes Bern

BL

Zenit up 3-1

BL

Zenit St. Petersburg -1,5 over Bern @1,95 win

now it's time to cash the 19:00 CET plays with Lissabon and Eindhoven

BL

Every team I bet on trailed / trailes 0:1 in the first half... lol let's hope they cann get the win like Zenit did

phenomenon

nıce mate happy for u

BL

Zenit St. Petersburg -1,5 over Bern @1,95 win

PSV Eindhoven ML
    over Lille @1,9 win

Sporting Lissabon @1,65 over Glasgow lost Oh lord Glasgow scores in stoppage time

BL

Quote Originally Posted by BL View Post
    Ok here's what I am roling with

Sporting Lissabon @1,65 over Glasgow
    I have no problem to lay the juice here. I don't know if Lissabon will win by 2 or more goals but I simply cannot see them not winning by at least 1. If you don't want to play that juice take them on the -1.
    I do see a 1-0 or 2-0 win here, that's why I am rolling with the ML

Zenit St. Petersburg -1,5 over Bern @1,95
    Zenit shouldn't have problems to handle Bern here. They will get the win in a 2-0 or 3-0 match imo. I cashed the over in their first meeting. Zenit -1,5 for me today.

PSV Eindhoven ML over Lille @1,9
    Lille simply won't be able to compete with Eindhoven here. I do expect a clear homewin here. Eindhoven is warned because of the first meeting. They won't play for a draw here simply because the know they can beat them.

Dynamo Kiev - Besiktas OVER 2,5 @1,85
    This one is no real letdown game for Besiktas. They do know they stand no chance to advance to the next round but they will try everything. With Besiktas playing an open game I do expect at least 3 goals here.

Ajax - Anderlecht OVER 2,5 @1,8
    Easy match without a lot of pressure. For those teams it usually means not that they will play for a 0-0 draw. I do expect a open game with 3 or 4 goals. Wouldn't be surprised to see a 2-2 here.
    3-2 +0,2u

umdterps
    umdterps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

Thanks for the picks, positive day