- Marseille or Bayern or Porto DRAWS -

1-2 of these should DRAW:

1) Inter vs Bayern DRAW [1x]

2) Marseille vs MNU DRAW [2x]

3) Porto vs Sevilla DRAW [1x]

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

United/Marseille has draw written all over it. Good luck.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil11 View Post
    United/Marseille has draw written all over it. Good luck.
    thanks bud, i follow MNU too and when I smell a DRAW - IT IS A DRAW!!!!

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Yah, huge money coming in on the draw at Betfair. If it draws though, I hope we get at least a score draw for the away goal. Marseille, like many top French clubs are very good defensive sides and United will likely line up with a defensive 4-5-1 and play compact up the middle of the pitch so I doubt we see many scoring chances. Thus the Under 2.5 seems like a good bet as well. Marseille will be without Gignac, their top scorer, and their other strikers Remy and Brandao have wonky ankles so I'm not sure how effective they'll be. You can almost be sure Fergie will use Carrick, Fletcher and Scholes so that doesn't breed alot of creativity through the middle so chances may be few for Berbatov up front. I hope he plays Rooney up front going 4-4-2 but due to our limited options I can see him sliding him on the left wing. Defensively we've been solid in CL, but we'll see how Smalling handles his biggest test to date.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil11 View Post
    Yah, huge money coming in on the draw at Betfair. If it draws though, I hope we get at least a score draw for the away goal. Marseille, like many top French clubs are very good defensive sides and United will likely line up with a defensive 4-5-1 and play compact up the middle of the pitch so I doubt we see many scoring chances. Thus the Under 2.5 seems like a good bet as well. Marseille will be without Gignac, their top scorer, and their other strikers Remy and Brandao have wonky ankles so I'm not sure how effective they'll be. You can almost be sure Fergie will use Carrick, Fletcher and Scholes so that doesn't breed alot of creativity through the middle so chances may be few for Berbatov up front. I hope he plays Rooney up front going 4-4-2 but due to our limited options I can see him sliding him on the left wing. Defensively we've been solid in CL, but we'll see how Smalling handles his biggest test to date.
    first of all, the under is a FANTASTIC bet!!!!

second, Smalling is very good IMO, he can handle what Marseille will throw at him...

but most importantly, the game will either finish 0-0 or 1-1!!!!

lets get this one RedDevil!!!!

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    1-2 of these should DRAW:

1) Inter vs Bayern DRAW [1x]

2) Marseille vs MNU DRAW [2x]

3) Porto vs Sevilla DRAW [1x]

decent profit...