Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Probable line-up Lyon - Real Madrid

LYON : Lloris - Réveillère, Cris, Lovren, Cissokho - Toulalan, Källström - Bastos, Gourcuff, Delgado (or Briand) - Gomis

REAL MADRID : Casillas - Ramos, Carvalho, Pepe, Arbeloa (or Marcelo) - Khedira, Xabi Alonso, Diarra - Ozil, Adebayor, Cristiano Ronaldo

Lissandro Lopez is missing for Lyon, Gonzalo Higuain is missing for Real Madrid.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kraghen View Post
    LYON
    REAL MADRID : Casillas - Ramos, Carvalho, Pepe, Arbeloa (or Marcelo) - Khedira, Xabi Alonso, Diarra - Ozil, Adebayor, Cristiano Ronaldo

Gonzalo Higuain is missing for Real Madrid.
    About Madrid! Higuain is not a big missing in fact he sucks at CL so far! Is the worst competition he played in! Last year he maybe even costed Real the game! So many missed chances!

Marcelo and Arbeloa?

In fact I think the chance may be in the other side. Ramos or Arbeloa. Lately Mou has been playing with Arbeloa in the place of Ramos.
    Ramos played on Saturday which maybe means he wanted Arbeloa to rest.

Midfield with the 3 guys! I think there may be a surprise

Ramos, Carvalho, Pepe, Arbeloa Let's say he starts like this on defense.

He can have Khedira - Alonso - Marcelo which he already did once when playing Copa del Rey against Atletico de Madrid.

I'm also thinking who he'll leave out if he plays with 3 on midfield. Ozil or Di Maria?

I think that the players that we'll se for sure are.

Casillas of couse.

Pepe-Carvalho for sure and 100%
    Marcelo I think he'll play no matter what he gives Madrid a good way to go out and chance defense to offense.
    Khedira - Alonso. Khedira works much more on defense and Mou like the discipline the guy has.
    Alonso - key player and he does't have substitute basically.
    CR7 - he basicallly plays every game.
    Striker IMO will be Adebayor. And I think it's going to be like that cause Adebayor keep the central defense in their place. When Benzema plays u'll see a much more relaxed defense of the other team cause they know Benzema is not that dangerous IMO.

But basically this is just what I think may happens!
    Mou didn't say a word about the lineup! He may have something crazy over there. Or he may just leave with the usual 3 midfielders.

ArminMD
    El Moldovano.
    ArminMD's Avatar Become A Pro!

lyon will pwn them again )) 2-0...

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ArminMD View Post
    lyon will pwn them again )) 2-0...
    let's wait till the game!

Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

It might be raining in Lyon today, so I'm thinking about betting on the under 2,5. Hugo Lloris is a good goalkeeper, Manchester United was thinking about hiring him to replace Van Der Sar. The fact Lissandro Lopez is missing is not a good news for Lyon, he will be replaced by Delgado and I expect Gomis to be forward.

Briand might replace Delgado at the end of the game. I really like Lyon's Line-up tonight, I think they can get a 0-0 draw at home.

Greekbet
    Greekbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Real ll win now.It s stronger than last year!