TensaZangetsu
    TensaZangetsu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Middlesbrough VS Tottenham Hotspur

Hey Guys, Were you able to watch the game between Middlesbrough and Tottenham Hotspur?
    I was able to see the logo of this bookmaker 188bet? Is that right? anyway I was kust wondering because this bookmaker was suppose to be small right but how can they afford to sponsor such game? Or maybe they are just advertising it? Whew!!! The Game is amazing though!! what a rush!!

wastedbum
    wastedbum's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TensaZangetsu View Post
    Hey Guys, Were you able to watch the game between Middlesbrough and Tottenham Hotspur?
    I was able to see the logo of this bookmaker 188bet? Is that right? anyway I was kust wondering because this bookmaker was suppose to be small right but how can they afford to sponsor such game? Or maybe they are just advertising it? Whew!!! The Game is amazing though!! what a rush!!
    saw the game yesterday.. it's not just an ad.. I checked the site and saw their promotions..the €18 bonus & 1x2 best odds? can you do help me? where can I find a European Bookmaker that offers lower than 103% spread?

bhien
    bhien's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TensaZangetsu View Post

the logo is in the Middlesbrough home ground? So do they support the team?

juzgotlucky
    juzgotlucky's Avatar Become A Pro!

I asked their CS because also saw 188bet boards around the field very visible it will only be visible in homeground of these teams: Blackburn, Hull City, Midlesbrough, New Castle, Stroke City, Wwest Brom, Wigan and Portsmouth (for last season FA Cup winner)

Hoolie
    Hoolie's Avatar Become A Pro!

188bet i would not class as a small bookmaker, they would get a lot of business in Asia, Stan James is a very good European Bookmaker.

juzgotlucky

Who is Stan James? So are they really trying to get a Euro market?

woodg8
    woodg8's Avatar Become A Pro!

You kidding me? Stan James is one of the biggest Euro bookies there is.

As for Tottenham, typical chokers. Nothing new here.

juzgotlucky

yeah just knew him... saw his video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmQODklScv8

wastedbum
    wastedbum's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoolie View Post
    188bet i would not class as a small bookmaker, they would get a lot of business in Asia, Stan James is a very good European Bookmaker.
    they said they will pay the difference if we can see a better offer..