Rooney
    Ronaldinho
    Gerrard
    Iniesta
    Eto'o

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackf1re View Post
    You really some serious shit RbN (and this is not about different opinions). No offense. But I've noticed this in numerous threads.

FWIW Maradona is a tough one but Ronaldo was imo better than all the others you have listed. Certainly the best striker of all time for me.
    LOL THANK YOU. this RbN guys just keeps putting up bullshit posts n threads all over the place; like hes taken over the place or something

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

You really some serious shit RbN. No offense. But I've noticed this in numerous threads. Maradona is a tough one but Ronaldo was imo better than all the others you have listed. Certainly the best striker of all time for me.
    Pele was better then Maradona, so how can Ronaldo be better then everyone except Maradona?

Anyways, fcuk it....no need to discuss history with kiddo's who are staring at "total goals". In that way Xavi and Iniesta are shit also. There more then goals, what about Cruijff, Puskas, Di Stefano etc.? They make the team.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post
    Read back to post number 5 when you tell me about insulting. I didn't start it, i'm just giving a opinion and then im a clown and don't know anything. Right

I won't even put Ronaldo in 10. Gerd Muller, Van Basten, Just Fontaine.
    How many of the players on your list single handedly win WC's, win league titles and get thrown around between clubs like Barca, Madrd, Inter, Milan, etc... did any of these players become the absolute symbol of world wide soccer for this generation? You have your opinion about the old legends, but Ronaldo's impact on football has been greater than anyone since the days of Pele and Maradona, you can't remove him from a top 10 list that's just bias.

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    LOL THANK YOU. this RbN guys just keeps putting up bullshit posts n threads all over the place; like hes taken over the place or something
    Whats bullshit about giving my opinion that he is among the best strikers ever and not among the best players ever like:

Pele
    Cruijff
    Maradona
    Di Stefano
    Puskas
    Beckenbauer
    Platini
    Eusebio
    Best
    Zidane

If you cant accept other peoples point of view, or don't want to have a discussion, don't go to a forum pal.

Theres no reason to call people clowns because they dont share the same view, as post number 5.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

RbN no one disagrees with you that the players in your list are some of the best of all time, but go ask anyone on the streets which name pops in their head when they think of football... Ronaldo. Even one of the best players of this generation made sure their name would be Ronaldo instead of Cristiano.

At his best he was the greatest striker in history. Yes he got fat and destroyed his career because of laziness at the end... but at his best you couldn't compare any striker to him for the last 30 years.

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    How many of the players on your list single handedly win WC's, win league titles and get thrown around between clubs like Barca, Madrd, Inter, Milan, etc... did any of these players become the absolute symbol of world wide soccer for this generation? You have your opinion about the old legends, but Ronaldo's impact on football has been greater than anyone since the days of Pele and Maradona, you can't remove him from a top 10 list that's just bias.
    Are u kidding me? Single handedly win WC's? Ronaldo? Do you know Taffarel, Cafu, R. Carlos, Dunga etc was in that team? Dunga was the leading factor.

If you don't think Pele, Maradona, Cruijff, Platini, Di Stefano etc. has become the symbol of their generation, nuff said.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

great guy. always loved to see him play.
    but i was pretty pissed at him scoring twice in WC2002 finals.

GOB
    GOB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3770

Whats bullshit about giving my opinion that he is among the best strikers ever and not among the best players ever like:

Pele
    Cruijff
    Maradona
    Di Stefano
    Puskas
    Beckenbauer
    Platini
    Eusebio
    Best
    Zidane

If you cant accept other peoples point of view, or don't want to have a discussion, don't go to a forum pal.

Theres no reason to call people clowns because they dont share the same view, as post number 5.
    You're extremely hypocritical. You say others need to accept your point of view, but you are clearly not respecting theirs. Your holier than thou attitude is tiresome.

RbN

RbN no one disagrees with you that the players in your list are some of the best of all time, but go ask anyone on the streets which name pops in their head when they think of football... Ronaldo. Even one of the best players of this generation made sure their name would be Ronaldo instead of Cristiano. At his best he was the greatest striker in history. Yes he got fat and destroyed his career because of laziness at the end... but at his best you couldn't compare any striker to him for the last 30 years.
    I don't mind what people on the street say now. The topic is called best player ever, which in my eyes is not true. This is also caused because the kiddo's now didnt see players like Cruijff, Maradona, Pele play. He is among the best strikers ever, thats true. I don't care what he looks like now, never did take that into this discussion.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by GOB View Post
    You're extremely hypocritical. You say others need to accept your point of view, but you are clearly not respecting theirs. Your holier than thou attitude is tiresome.
    No one needs to, just dont call someone a clown because of another point of view.

Soon2BRich

Pele
    Cruijff
    Maradona
    Di Stefano
    Puskas
    Beckenbauer
    Platini
    Eusebio
    Best
    Zidane

I dont mind people having opinions, im just tired of you posting shit everywhere. everytime i check on the forum you've posted something silly, seriously dude do u just sit in front of your computer all day posting on here? are u just doing this do get points?? probably

RbN

I dont mind people having opinions, im just tired of you posting shit everywhere. everytime i check on the forum you've posted something silly, seriously dude do u just sit in front of your computer all day posting on here? are u just doing this do get points?? probably
    Tell me, what is this "shit" then?

Sorry that I don't agree with ur opinion kiddo.

murago x3
    murago x3's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sorely missed him. I remember in 1998 but every since the loss in the final, he is a different man a different player. Just hope Messi wont follow his off the field situation.

GOB
    GOB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3770

No one needs to, just dont call someone a clown because of another point of view.
    Well you did essentially call somebody a moron for not agreeing with you.

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by GOB View Post
    Well you did essentially call somebody a moron for not agreeing with you.
    Essentially, spot on. People seem they can't discuss here on a normal note.

Thats what u get, giving kids a keyboard.

Soon2BRich

if people dont agree with you then they're wrong, is that right?

RbN

Start discussing players of the current generation: Messi C. Ronaldo Xavi Sneijder Rooney Ronaldinho Gerrard Iniesta Eto'o
    Rooney? C'mon what has he accomplished yet? Ronaldinho? He a 2/3 nice years. It takes more then that.

Xavi and Iniesta I agree, also Messi if he keeps playing this way.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Ronaldo one of the top 20 players of ALL TIME.

Discussion ended.

RbN

if people dont agree with you then they're wrong, is that right?
    No but i'm a clown if I dont agree, looking back at post 5.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Rooney? C'mon what has he accomplished yet? Ronaldinho? He a 2/3 nice years. It takes more then that.

Xavi and Iniesta I agree, also Messi if he keeps playing this way.
    Are you ****ing kidding me?

He is better than all your players on any list, he's already played enough to show you no one will come close to his skill.

Soon2BRich

Quote Originally Posted by murago x3 View Post
    I sorely missed him. I remember in 1998 but every since the loss in the final, he is a different man a different player. Just hope Messi wont follow his off the field situation.
    do u mean when brazil lost in 98 (just making sure)? a different player? lol he scored 8 goals in the next world cup!!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Soccer forum is pretty chill unlike the rest of this site. I would like to see it stay that way.

RbN

Ronaldo one of the top 20 players of ALL TIME.
    Something I can agree with. But the problem is "fans" are too much obsessed with goals. You need "architects" in the team to be able to score goals.

Did Man Utd get worse when Ruud Van Nistelrooy left?

RbN

Are you ****ing kidding me? He is better than all your players on any list, he's already played enough to show you no one will come close to his skill.
    Xavi and Iniesta are worth more for Barca's sucess. They are the power behind the success of Barcelona, real architects on midfield and deliver nice balls to the attack. They are the key factors of Spain success also.

Messi is phenomonal I agree, but Xavi and Iniesta also allows him to play that way. You saw that Messi can't lift up a Argentine team himself. Messi is still young, he will need to show himself for a longer period of time and show his potentional with Argentine team.

Feel free to call me a clown again.

Soon2BRich

Xavi and Iniesta are worth more for Barca's sucess. They are the power behind the success of Barcelona, real architects on midfield and deliver nice balls to the attack. They are the key factors of Spain success also.

Messi is phenomonal I agree, but Xavi and Iniesta also allows him to play that way. You saw that Messi can't lift up a Argentine team himself. Messi is still young, he will need to show himself for a longer period of time and show his potention with Argentine team.

u clown

RbN

u clown
    kiddo

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Messi is phenomonal I agree, but Xavi and Iniesta also allows him to play that way. You saw that Messi can't lift up a Argentine team himself. Messi is still young, he will need to show himself for a longer period of time and show his potention with Argentine team.

First of all I never called you a clown.

Be honest did you even watch Argentina in the WC? Messi had more shots and assists in the tournament than any other player. The reason Argentina lost was purely because of Maradona's amateur coaching. More than half the team were strikers strategically placed in front of Messi as a provider. Messi is utilized on the wing a Barca which is why he had 50 goals last season. Even when he was put in the middle of the field he played his role extremely well. So before you look at results of an entire team focus on the player which is what this discussion is about.

the fact that I have to convince to you that Messi is the single greatest player of all time is embarassing.

RbN

First of all I never called you a clown. Be honest did you even watch Argentina in the WC? Messi had more shots and assists in the tournament than any other player. The reason Argentina lost was purely because of Maradona's amateur coaching. More than half the team were strikers strategically placed in front of Messi as a provider. Messi is utilized on the wing a Barca which is why he had 50 goals last season. Even when he was put in the middle of the field he played his role extremely well. So before you look at results of an entire team focus on the player which is what this discussion is about.
    I watch each game of football for more then 16 years. Anyways where's the comment about the rest of my post then? Or you agree with what I said about Xavi and Iniesta?

Btw. Messi wasn't even playing half as good as he does with Barca. One of the main reasons, Xavi and Iniesta on a midfield behind him.

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Take a bow son...one of the greatest, and most successful, strikers on the world stage. Won't forget his hat-trick against us in 2003 CL...absolute class.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

I watch each game of football for more then 16 years. Anyways where's the comment about the rest of my post then? Or you agree with what I said about Xavi and Iniesta?

Btw. Messi wasn't even playing half as good as he does with Barca. One of the main reasons, Xavi and Iniesta on a midfield behind him.
    Obviously... you can't expect Messi to play defender, midfielder, striker, winger like he did with Argentina and STILL play as good as he did at Barca.

All Argentina needed was a coach who was smart enough to know that you can't win a world cup when 70% of your players are attackers. Even with that impossible position Messi was in he still carried their asses until Germany punished Maradona's ridiculous structure.

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

You really talk some serious shit sometimes RbN (and this is not about different opinions). No offense. But I've noticed this in other threads as well.

FWIW Maradona is a tough one but Ronaldo was imo better than all the others you have listed. Certainly the best striker of all time for me.
    I'm not sure how Maradona is a tough one

He led Napoli to their only two Serie A titles in history then led Argentina to a world cup victory with some dominant performances. [5 goals and 5 assists in the tourney]

Maradona, Pele and Cruijff are on a level by themselves then the rest follow imo

I'd happily list Ronaldo as a top 10/15 player of all time and the best/second best of his generation.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

"also Messi if he keeps playing this way"
    "Maradona is a tough one"

What an insult. You either don't know your football or you are EXTREMELY bias to even doubt the 2 best players EVER.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

No but i'm a clown if I dont agree, looking back at post 5.
    I was the only one who called you a clown and juding by your posts in this thread I was right. I did not call you a clown because you dont agree with me, you are free to have and share your opinions. Its the way you present them, your first post "One of the best ever? Are you kidding me " Right off the bat you come off like a fukin douche, laughing at my opinion. Then you continue throughout the thread, arguing and talking to people like you know everything. You call people kids because they dont agree with you, thats just a way for you to feel superior huh? like you are bigger and better then everyone else. Fukin laughable.

You could have posted in a better manner and I would have accepted that. Just look at what you have done with this thread...

First 123 Last