RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Which teams do you guys enjoy to watch except Barca

I enjoy Ajax a lot, they always try to play a good attacking passing game. Now with the financial importance and changes of different trainers they are not what they supposed to be, but I enjoy their intention to make the fans enjoy the game.

Also they are on the right way to have success in Europe again under their new trainer Frank de Boer. Loads of new talented players, this summer window they will send all the older players away and start building on a new, world dominating team with a few players with much experience. Seedorf, who is a substitute at Milan now is already linked to us. ALso Chivu have stated he misses Ajax and Amsterdam.

Things looking bright again, for once the world dominating team.

Dont forget Barca did copy the Ajax playing style, which they are playing now. Van Gaal and Cruijff caused this.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont watch these clowns barca, I only watch Man United, everything else is trash

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol ajax? dominating the world??

senser
    senser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

I know you're an Ajax fan. But to place them right under Barcelona at this time in terms of good-playing, NO!
    There are even teams in Holland alone that play better football. AJax have not played well for the past 5 years or even longer.

Yes there was a time when they were a great and big club, even in Europe, but that time is gone for now.

And in their way to have succes in Europe? I even think they will have big trouble with Anderlecht in the next round.

RbN

@Soon2brich.

Ajax have been already world dominating lmao, should we compare prizes between Ajax and all of the top English teams? U will lose, I swear.

Its just a lack of tv revenue which is having a huge impact overhere, 4mln euro a year for the biggest team of Holland, Even Wolves gets like 20m right?

Things will be better in a few years from now, financial fairplay is almost there....a beginning for the salary caps to come....After that it will just be about skills and youth (which Ajax got the best Youth Academy in the world, just see our results and the press in the world writing about us)....

We have gone in a good direction now with new coach Frank de Boer...before this we had like 7 managers over 5 years...

Just wait and see...Quality will get on top again....matter of time.

Agree to the poster above that it will be hard against Anderlecht..Dont forgot we are just started building and need the summer window to unload a lot of douchebags and buy a few good guys with experience to lead the new youth stars. Seedorf and/or Chivu will join for sure.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Ajax is a good team, but lets win the Erdivisie before taking on the world.

RbN

lol so true....im not looking for Ajax discussion here...just interested who u guys love to watch except Barca.

Soon2BRich

lol stop living off past successes!!! u WERE a great team n the reason wolves get more money than ajax is because premier league is better than the dutch league!!! n tell me how are ajax gonna be a great team when they sell their best youth players to other teams???? sneijder, van der sar, van der vaart, nigel de jong, johnny heitinga, edgar davids, Eljero Elia, seedorf, thomas vermaelin, huntelaar, ryan babel all player that were products off the youth sytem AND YET they chose to leave, WHY? becuase ajax and the dutch league is nothing compared to the premiership, la liga n serie a
    Last edited by Soon2BRich; 02-07-11 at 01:04 PM.

RubberKettle

I like to watch a competitive match, with two good teams. I enjoyed Wigan v Blackburn over the weekend. Nice goals, open game both teams had chances.

I liked watching Bolton a few weeks back, but they've lost their touch around goal. Sometimes I watch Serie A or La Liga, but mostly just read the match reports.

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    lol stop living off past successes!!! u WERE a great team n the reason wolves get more money than ajax is because premier league is better than the dutch league!!! n tell me how are ajax gonna be a great team when they sell their best youth players to other teams???? sneijder, van der sar, van der vaart, nigel de jong, johnny heitinga, edgar davids, Eljero Elia, seedorf, thomas vermaelin, huntelaar, ryan babel all player that were products off the youth sytem AND YET they chose to leave, WHY? becuase ajax are the dutch league is nothing compared to the premiership, la liga n serie a
    You are completely wrong. The reason why the Premier League is better then the Dutch league is because you guys get much more TV revenue then we get, which means higher budget for players and so on. There is just 16million people living in Holland, compared to ?? in England, huge reason why the tv revenue is so much higher, cause of a bigger fanbase. Please read this twice, so true.

It is true, we sell our best youth players because we cant simply hold on to them when some clubs (many with huge debts) comes with a back of money. But with a good coach + good staff you can make sure that once you sell a key player, that another youth star is already ready to take over. This is where it went wrong the last 5 years for Ajax. We had about 7 coaches fired in 5 years, due they are not breathing the Ajax philosophy or just simply arent made for the coaching job. Now with the choice of Frank de Boer, who knows whats going on at Ajax and worked in our youth department we are on the good track. Tonight Johan Cruijff will get back in football and he will have to put out the lines on technical part of our club. Really things are looking bright. This summer we will offload a awfull lot of players who dont fit in our philosophy (mostly transfers made by Martin Jol, muppet)...Then we will build on with our youth and get a few key transfers in likes of Seedorf and Chivu.

Were on the right track.

Please dont give an easy crappy comment, im here for normal discussion,.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

i hope youre right RBN, because futball will be much more interesting with more COMPETITIVE teams, but until the MONEY SPENDING issues are dealt with, this will not happen...

Metanoia
    Metanoia's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like to watch Benfica, they're now again playing a beautiful offensive football like they did last season, i also Love to see Real Madrid and Arsenal play.

donsirlisir
    donsirlisir's Avatar Become A Pro!

apart from barca i enjoy watching dortmund, audax italiano,arsenal,tottenham,villareal,rea l madrid,benfica and shaktar

Soon2BRich

dude ur just trying to persuade everyone on this board that ajax are a great team and that man utd are shit, your just trolling all over this forum looking to get into "discussions" with people.

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by Metanoia View Post
    I like to watch Benfica, they're now again playing a beautiful offensive football like they did last season, i also Love to see Real Madrid and Arsenal play.
    True, Benfica is on a great roll at the moment. Nice club with nice tradition.

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    dude ur just trying to persuade everyone on this board that ajax are a great team and that man utd are shit, your just trolling all over this forum looking to get into "discussions" with people.
    Dont be so cheap. Im just dicsussing normal here, why dont u try to respond on my previous post? I know, because its spot on.

RubberKettle

One thing to keep in mind is the Premier League Television rights are being contested in court.

Would be a massive blow to English football if they lose that money.

Soon2BRich

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post
    Dont be so cheap. Im just dicsussing normal here, why dont u try to respond on my previous post? I know, because its spot on.

ur the one thats trying take over this thread with your dellusions about ajax, how many threads have you opened already with each one saying similar things?? i seem to remember you having the same discussion with another member on here recently. N ive got better things to do then get into a heated discussion ONLINE!!!! y dont u try picking some plays n making money instead??

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

spurs of course best team to watch in england by a mile

vgvarad
    vgvarad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enjoing any game I've bet ))

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Just like every sport, Football would SUCK if everybody had the same style

It would be like every NFL team using the 3-4 or every basketball team playing like Suns

Personally I enjoy watching Barca, Villarreal, Roma, Palermo, Dortmund and many others

Giuvara
    Giuvara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3033

Besides Barca, I like to watch Arsenal and Inter Milan lately. From the top of my head, these would be the teams whose games I would enjoy without having action on them.

Metanoia

True, Benfica is on a great roll at the moment. Nice club with nice tradition.

Thanks

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bayern Munich

RbN

Thanks
    You guys doing great business also on ur transfers, 27 million and no penny less for Luiz (hes a great defender, but huge cash for defender).

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Bayern Munich
    True, Van Gaal is one of my idols. Great guy making Bayern play great football, even the results are not so good at the moment. But he has done a good deal for German football.

Metanoia

You guys doing great business also on ur transfers, 27 million and no penny less for Luiz (hes a great defender, but huge cash for defender).
    Yes and also Matic next season, he's playing in Vitesse now.

In the begining of the season we also made good cash with Ramires and Di Maria, but we've been spending a lot too.

What do you think of Ajax new coach? I like your football school philosophy, i wish Benfica would have more players from our school instead oof spending so much, our president said that will be the new policy soon, let's see how it goes

RbN

Yes and also Matic next season, he's playing in Vitesse now. In the begining of the season we also made good cash with Ramires and Di Maria, but we've been spending a lot too. What do you think of Ajax new coach? I like your football school philosophy, i wish Benfica would have more players from our school instead oof spending so much, our president said that will be the new policy soon, let's see how it goes
    Matic is a good guy, really strong player and for his height his technique is pretty good! The only thing is, at Vitesse he plays too much selfish, but I know he would try doing that at Benfica where he got teammates at Luizao, Reyes and so heheh..

What about Alan Kardec? Why isnt he playing much? I think he will be a great striker for Ajax, hes kind strong and technical, would love if they bought him.....

I think you guys have received not enough money on Di Maria, he is worlclass and better then Luis Suarez, but ok...still great money.....

Ajax new coach is superb. He played for 17 years at Ajax, winning champions league, europa cup, many national titles also. He was a worldclass defender, not a really strong guy, but more a technical defender who comes forward. He will be great, he gives even more chances to the youth now, matter of time until we can compete in Europe again.

Our philosophy is hard, cuz most clubs find it easier to just buy new players when u need them, but its much cooler to see players grow from a kid into the first squad yeah, hope u guys succeed in that

Metanoia

Reyes isn't at Benfica anymore, he's at Atletico de Madrid. Matic at Benfica will have a hard time playing because Javi Garcia is a fantastic player, so Matic will have to take every chance given and will have to be a team player.

You're right Di Maria was cheap, but he was in Benfica for 3 years and he wanted to go to a bigger team, so it was hard to hold him.

Alan Kardec is a classic case of a kid with potencial but he lacks confidence, he's been having chances to play but he doesn't correspond, besides that he's blocked by Cardozo and Saviola, and now the new forward Jara is starting to show quality, so Kardec will probably be loaned to another team next season to see if playing regularly he grows.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Ajax are good, but Bon Ami hasn't scratched yet

RbN

Hehe, i meant Saviola instead of Reyes, sry .....

I agree, its hard to hold onto players when they wanna move to a bigger team, just as we experienced with Suarez, altough the money is nice too, so you can make the team stronger overall.....We havent bought any player this transfer window, but we cashed 28,5 million (suarez 26,5 and Urby 1,7). In the summer Van der Wiel, Vertonghen and Stekelenburg will leave, all said they want a new challange, expect them to get sold together for around 40 million. This summer will be a imprtant transfer window, it seems that Seedorf and/or Chivu will join our Ajax, nice.

Alan Kardec is still young yeah, unfortunatly he got those two class players in front of him Saviola and Cardozo....he should get sold to Ajax, technical striker who can play with his back to the goal. Do you think Cardozo will leave Benfica this summer? Hes been around for quite a while now at Benfica and performing welll.....Do you know any big talents of your youth?

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol so true....im not looking for Ajax discussion here...just interested who u guys love to watch except Barca.
    U should change the name of the thread to "Who u guys love to watch?"

The last part is not true for all!

I never enjoy and never will enjoy watching them (Farsa)

I always watch my boys Real Madrid Winning or losing I'll watch all the time

I like to watch Dortmund, Inter sometimes, Tottenham, Cruz Azul in Mexico lately.

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

My Sunday morning league team after a night out at the boozer.
    Last edited by RedDevil11; 02-07-11 at 03:53 PM.

Metanoia

Hehe, i meant Saviola instead of Reyes, sry .....

I agree, its hard to hold onto players when they wanna move to a bigger team, just as we experienced with Suarez, altough the money is nice too, so you can make the team stronger overall.....We havent bought any player this transfer window, but we cashed 28,5 million (suarez 26,5 and Urby 1,7). In the summer Van der Wiel, Vertonghen and Stekelenburg will leave, all said they want a new challange, expect them to get sold together for around 40 million. This summer will be a imprtant transfer window, it seems that Seedorf and/or Chivu will join our Ajax, nice.

Alan Kardec is still young yeah, unfortunatly he got those two class players in front of him Saviola and Cardozo....he should get sold to Ajax, technical striker who can play with his back to the goal. Do you think Cardozo will leave Benfica this summer? Hes been around for quite a while now at Benfica and performing welll.....Do you know any big talents of your youth?
    Chivu and Seedorf going back to Ajax would be important, sometimes getting experienced players back "home" is a very good policy, specially in very young teams.

Cardozo might leave Benfica if someone offers 20/25 millions for him, some english teams have shown interest but i don't know for sure. 2 players will leave for sure, Aimar is going back to River Plate to end is magnificent career, and Benfica will probably hire Funes Mori, River's forward now playing south american under20 championship. The other player leaving is going to be Fábio Coentrão our left defender, rumors say he's already been hired by Real Madrid for 30 million euros.

Big talents in Benfica youth or in Portugal? If it's Benfica i expect a lot from Nelson Oliveira is a forward borrowed to Paços de Ferreira, also in the same team we have an offensive midfield Diogo Simão. There's also Roderick a central defender he's only 19 and he's already in Benfica main team, and there's Yartley he's from Gana, he's a winger, he's playing in Fatima (second league)

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

The other player leaving is going to be Fábio Coentrão our left defender, rumors say he's already been hired by Real Madrid for 30 million euros.
    I like that player I've seen him and seems like may be good.

I just don't know if Real is going to buy! There's a lot of talking about why so many Portuguese boys in Real. But if Mou stay he may bring him! As long as the boys Mou can bring to the club can get the job done I´ll be happy!

12 Last