Metanoia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coentrão is very good, Real Madrid will be happy to have him

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Metanoia View Post
    Coentrão is very good, Real Madrid will be happy to have him
    I like the way he played!

And Real has been looking for a guy like this from long ago!

Since Roberto Carlos left we don't have a left back like him!

Right now Marcelo does the job I think he still has more to give, especially on the defensive aspect!

I think Coentrao is more balanced on defense-offense.

Metanoia
    Metanoia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes Coentrão is very complete and balanced, he started as a winger, but last season our trainer adapted him to be a defender, and he was a big surprise in a positive way

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Besides Barca, Arsenal, Valencia, Porto and Villareal....also 3-4 years ago Fenerbahçe was good with Zico. I hope we will be strong again

radishman
    radishman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1617

Borussia Dortmund this year. I've hardly seen such a young team playing so dominant

waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i love watching Barca, Arsenal and Real Madrid play. THe way these teams play compared to others is night and day. THey almost do TOO much most of the time. Players always looking to pass, instead of shooting.

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Cruz Azul from Mexico play an exciting style. Santos also from Brazil, I'm a big fan of Neymar.

turnip
    turnip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2110

Newcastle as a homer.

I've always enjoyed watching Werder Bremen as a neutral, though they suck this year.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I've really enjoyed watching Inter play, especially with Sneijder back and the addition of Pazzini. Julio Cesar has been exceptional. They seem to be playing very loose and aggressive. Several last minute heroics of late have definitely made it exciting.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Ajax are a great institution, they are a football factory, many top players start their careers at the big Dutch clubs, their footballing philosophy was adapted in Spain and Barcelona play the closest or even have exceeded the ambitions of 'total football'. When the competitive regulations kick in its no longer going to be who has the most money, the club will matter again.

Ajax have a big following, plenty of history and tradition, great youth facilities and academies dotted across the globe. Its thanks to teams like Ajax that new talent keeps being developed, the big spenders spend alot but contribute little and don't have passion for the game like these clubs.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I rarely watched Barcelona matches except they meet the strong team or playing in champion league. They will more enjoyable to watch when two above average teams meet other than one strong vs one weak team like in Spain league. Barcelona vs Real Madrid is good enough to watch.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Real madrid!!

H0bii
    H0bii's Avatar Become A Pro!

Internazionale!!!

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

I love all brazilian league matches guys, they are playing fast,and I haven t seen any brutal kicks or anything there,just technical passes,and fast movements, they are good, u all know,sometimes their match is like tennis match,one second ball is right side of the pitch and other second ball is other side with a real intention passes...

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

i like watching the brazilian clubs as well.. just a different game it seems

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Borussia Dortmund this year.
    Same here. Great football.

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    Ajax are a great institution, they are a football factory, many top players start their careers at the big Dutch clubs, their footballing philosophy was adapted in Spain and Barcelona play the closest or even have exceeded the ambitions of 'total football'. When the competitive regulations kick in its no longer going to be who has the most money, the club will matter again. Ajax have a big following, plenty of history and tradition, great youth facilities and academies dotted across the globe. Its thanks to teams like Ajax that new talent keeps being developed, the big spenders spend alot but contribute little and don't have passion for the game like these clubs.
    Great write up bro, so true!!

Eriksen will be the new super star in a couple of years, watch him. He's just 18 and Milan had already offered 11 million which we have declined...

Also Vertonghen develops to be a world class defender. Van der Wiel is a talented wing back.

Kishna, still 15.........he's from another worlrd....

zebo1337
    zebo1337's Avatar Become A Pro!

I might be flamed for saying this, but I love watching Tottenham play. They've pulled some big wins this year, and they're really a class side to watch.

First 12