RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

AJAX will hammer de graafschap

As I said, Ajax will hammer de graafschap in tonights home game. My team is always very strong at home, besides we never have trouble beating that silly farmers. With our leading goalscorer (but pathetic guy) El Hamdaoui back i can see this being a high scoring game.

senser
    senser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

And the Suarez loss? Is not gonna effect anything?
    Is the atmosphere good in the team? Tought other players wanted to leave too, but didn't get their transfer. Also no substitute for Suarez.

RbN

Suarez loss is a hit for the fans, we loved him. But the thing is, its much easier to play our Ajax passing game without Suarez, because he cant play a quick passing game and he caused much ball losses. So without Suarez we play better. Also the last 7 games we did play without Suarez, winning 6 and losing 1 (to Utrecht away, which we always struggle cuz they think we are their rivals, but we dont care them). Now we got El Hamdaoui back, leading goal scorer so we will make goals much more easier, every match we create lots of chances.

Athmosphere is superb in the team, no one wanted to leave besides Suarez.

Toples
    Toples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 964

no shit eh, with price -750 it will be big a surprise

waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

3-0 ajax is my prediction

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Over 3.5 here , GL

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by Toples View Post
    no shit eh, with price -750 it will be big a surprise
    Haha, you fckin muppet. Read the topic before posting. We are not talking about a silly ML, pal.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I wouldn't bet on either side here. no value in ajax and if you look at ajax last game against NAC they were evenly matched the whole game. That 3-0 scoreline was a product of a terrible mistake by the NAC defender, the resulting 2 goals after that were mistakes made by NAC trying to press. Game could have easily gone either way. If anything I would take the 2.5 goals On degraff and the under 3.5 or 4 if u can get it. I do not bet on -700 ML's. It just isn't worth the risk.

egzacto
    egzacto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4850

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post
    Haha, you fckin muppet. Read the topic before posting. We are not talking about a silly ML, pal.
    so what is your play if we are not talking ML? how many goals are you laying and at what price?

zpapalash
    zpapalash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

Graafschap will lose. Ajax -1.5 AH here. BOL! ))