Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    agreed

but English players are still generally overrated and overvalued (not necessarily Rooney)...
    Yeah they are and he is

It's hard to understand unless you live in England. The Media rallies around a kid from a very young age and builds him up to an impossible level

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    And if neither score, Hernandez will, eh, tough life being a United hater.
    yes it is... better not to hate them then...

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

50 million pounds. In this market, absolutely. Though he tends to get injured a lot.
    Andy Carroll is English. Add 10/15 mill onto English players. I don't know why though.
    Right now. Before he scored those 2 goals vs Villa, i would have said 15-18 mill. Rooney hasn't been that great for some reason. And what is quite annoying is United have been able to still win. Berbatov seems to have picked up where Rooney hasn't. I swear this team gets so much luck.
    Ace, are you having a laugh? £15-18M for Rooney and you think Torres is worth £50?? And so if there is a £10/15M premium on English players you're really valuing Rooney at around £3M? I'm just saying there is no way Rooney would be valued at anything less than £50M even if he's not scoring like the last few seasons. ((There is no way he is worth less than Bent or Carroll). Anyone who watches United knows he brings more than just goals...Berbatov wouldn't have as many as he has right now if it weren't for Rooney's assists (which he leads the league). His backtracking and work rate is second to none and he still commands so much respect from defenders that his presence alone opens up spaces for others. When Ronaldo was there, we didn't need his goals either but he definitely brought these other qualities that made him so valuable to the club's success and no one was complaining then and he would have been easily valued at atleast £35-40M then.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Yeah, my estimation on Rooney is probably not the correct figure, but he hasn't been that Rooney we know. I don't know what his current value would be.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

To me I think Carroll worth 30 millions cause he has the potential to be a very good player, to be a star as I have seen he is strong on both feet and he is height and strong like Drogba, but the most thing push his price up high cause he's very young and he is English.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Yeah, my estimation on Rooney is probably not the correct figure, but he hasn't been that Rooney we know. I don't know what his current value would be.
    People are criticizing him because he isn't 'perfect'.

He is scoring goals, assisting and winning games for United this season. Last season he was by far the best EPL player of the year and one of the best on earth. He was so over worked that year that he failed to perform well in the WC during the summer. Now he comes back after all that crap and he's still getting results. United know this better than anyone which is why they agreed to keep him with the record fee.

Don't believe all the hype that Rooney isn't performing well, he casually scored 2 goals in the game vs Birmingham 2 days ago, and he's still struggling to get his 'perfect' form back.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on Torres to score

tankman777
    tankman777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

david luiz will not play this game

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im staying away from this one because Liverpool are playing with passion and Chelsea dont. Technically and tactically Chelsea are better, but there are better odds elsewhere to take a risk than this one.

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Both teams play awfull football, well oke...Liverpool a bit more awfull LOL, kick and fcuking rush, pitty on the english football fans. But what can u expect with midfielders like Mikel, Essien lmao

Bartmeister
    Bartmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liverpool bad record away. I like Chelsea!

swiss88
    swiss88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    Im staying away from this one because Liverpool are playing with passion and Chelsea dont. Technically and tactically Chelsea are better, but there are better odds elsewhere to take a risk than this one.
    Well a few weeks ago I agree you could say Chelsea didn't play with much passion, but in their last few games they really played well as a team and looked motivated, their last win at Sunderland being a good example of that.
    However, I agree with you about the upcoming match, I'll stay away and just enjoy the game as there are too many unknowns.

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by swiss88 View Post
    Well a few weeks ago I agree you could say Chelsea didn't play with much passion, but in their last few games they really played well as a team and looked motivated, their last win at Sunderland being a good example of that. However, I agree with you about the upcoming match, I'll stay away and just enjoy the game as there are too many unknowns.
    U actually can enjoy a Chelsea or Liverpool game? Havent seen much worser football last years...

blackf1re
    blackf1re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

That is bollocks. At Sunderland they played as well as I have ever seen them this season and even the home fans admitted that Chelsea's attacking display was a joy to watch.

Their starting XI is clearly the best in the country for me (although Man Utd probably have the better squad) and now that they have picked up form and confidence again I can't really see past a home win.

swiss88
    swiss88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post

U actually can enjoy a Chelsea or Liverpool game? Havent seen much worser football last years...
    Yep Chelsea vs Liverpool is still a big game in England, hell if I was looking for quality football I'd be watching Barcelona every week and only Barca, but you know I like football..
    Well if you can't like Torres playing against his former team, Liverpool being able to offer something else with Suarez and Carroll, Chelsea playing better the last few games, then I can't help you especially with comments like this: "Both teams play awfull football, well oke...Liverpool a bit more awfull LOL, kick and fcuking rush, pitty on the english football fans. But what can u expect with midfielders like Mikel, Essien lmao"

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

with suarez this could be interesting. I like the over the best.

i_pick_winners1
    i_pick_winners1's Avatar Become A Pro!

We love you suarez
    better than torres
    you came from ajax
    to liverpool
    you're continental
    you're ******* mental

please don't take our luis away!

First 12