RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Bari - Inter

Inter to win and over 2,5, any1?

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Inter should win against the worst team in the league, Bari has won fewer games and scored fewer goals than any team, they are also 2nd worst in goals against. Being at home doesn't even help Bari , they still give up twice as many goals as they score.

I would be wary of the over, if Bari doesn't score you're looking for 3 from Inter which is a tall order on the road , where they haven't scored more than 2 in a game yet.

Looks like Inter ML is the way to go , lay the chalk and look for a 1-0 or 2-0 win.

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

aight, guess im going to include it in a combi with either Flyers or Bruins. Only thing that does worry me is Rask.

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    Inter should win against the worst team in the league, Bari has won fewer games and scored fewer goals than any team, they are also 2nd worst in goals against. Being at home doesn't even help Bari , they still give up twice as many goals as they score.

I would be wary of the over, if Bari doesn't score you're looking for 3 from Inter which is a tall order on the road , where they haven't scored more than 2 in a game yet.

Looks like Inter ML is the way to go , lay the chalk and look for a 1-0 or 2-0 win.

I agree. Inter would be happy with narrow victory, they'd want to keep their powder dry for Roma on Sunday.

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

sounds good. a low scoring win looks to be th way to go.

DogLover
    DogLover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I picked up Bari +1 (+110)

obie
    obie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Quote Originally Posted by DogLover View Post
    I picked up Bari +1 (+110)
    And why is that?

Metanoia
    Metanoia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bari average of home matches: 2 goals per match, in 11 games they scored 7 but only suffered 15

Inter average of away matches: 2,2 goals per match, in 10 games they scored 10 goals and suffered only 12

Bari is lousy even at home, but Inter has been lousy in its away games too, i would be very careful with this match, but the tendency would be Under 2,5 goals, and a tight Inter win

Anyway i advice betting with a small stake, whatever you decide to bet in this match.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Posted this in another thread:

I think a lot has changed within the group since Benitez was fired, when leonardo took office, we found our form again. I think it has much to do with the harmony in the group because the players has always had the quality to perform. The team has demonstrated good morals by turning the match around against Catania and Palermo. IMO last round against Palermo was the game of the year so far, we where trailing 0-2 at HT. Palermo even got a penalty kick which Cesar saved and we could turn it around and win in the second half, much thanks to Pazzini who scored twice and got us the penalty which Etoo scored the game winning goal on. It takes a lot to win in a scenario like this, so I think the players are in a good state of mind now, very determined that they can win every game. They must not let this confidence to go out of control and become hubris because our defence are still having problems.

Lucio and Cambiasso are our latest casualties, Lucio isnt included in Leos 22-man squad for Bari. Its hard to say exactly how Leo will play tonight, Sneijder is back but can he play from the beginning? can he put Pazzini on the bench after his performance against Palermo? and if not who will not play, Milito? and will Nagatomo get to start in his first game?
    I think Chivu will replace Lucio so Maicon, Ranocchia, Chivu and Nagatomo/Natalino form the defensive line, I dont dare to predict which players he intend to start on midfield/strikers. Its going to be very interesting to see.

Bari has been a bit unlucky this season with lots of injuries and red cards, like Inter they´ve been without a bunch of players for a long time but unlike Inter Bari cant replace them as well. Now most of´em are back and ready to go, still dangerous striker Barreto and defensive ace Masiello are missing. Therefore Bari was busy during Januari and signed 6 players which will improve them over the long haul. Striker Stefano Okaka is the most noticeable one, on loan from Roma.

If you look at past meetings Inter has had difficulties beating them, most meetings are from 10 years ago or more but last season they´ve met three times. Two draws and one win for Inter was the result.
    I think Bari will get some better results from here on out but not today, surely they wont give up without a fight but Inter will be to strong at the end of the day. With Sneijder back and Pazzini we got lots of offensive power, players that can decide a game. But if Inter dident need to win as bad I would say that the draw is a possibility but until I see some real prof that Bari are improving I will continue to fade them.

IMO Inter -1 should be a push at worst, we cant afford to lose any points and this is a golden opportunity since Milan failed to win versus Lazio.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

plus sneijder is back today
    not sure if he will start but he is in the line up

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Starting lineups:

Bari: 1 Gillet; 5 Masiello A., 52 Glik, 33 Rossi, 21 Parisi; 8 Donati, 4 Almiron, 14 Gazzi; 27 Bentivoglio; 71 Rudolf, 89 Okaka.

Inter: 1 Julio Cesar; 13 Maicon, 15 Ranocchia, 23 Materazzi, 26 Chivu; 4 Zanetti, 8 Thiago Motta, 14 Kharja; 22 Milito, 7 Pazzini, 9 Eto'o.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Inters odds have been going up over the past few hours @ 188 bet it was 1.49 now it is 1.62

Metanoia
    Metanoia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Posted this in another thread:

I think a lot has changed within the group since Benitez was fired, when leonardo took office, we found our form again. I think it has much to do with the harmony in the group because the players has always had the quality to perform. The team has demonstrated good morals by turning the match around against Catania and Palermo. IMO last round against Palermo was the game of the year so far, we where trailing 0-2 at HT. Palermo even got a penalty kick which Cesar saved and we could turn it around and win in the second half, much thanks to Pazzini who scored twice and got us the penalty which Etoo scored the game winning goal on. It takes a lot to win in a scenario like this, so I think the players are in a good state of mind now, very determined that they can win every game. They must not let this confidence to go out of control and become hubris because our defence are still having problems.

Lucio and Cambiasso are our latest casualties, Lucio isnt included in Leos 22-man squad for Bari. Its hard to say exactly how Leo will play tonight, Sneijder is back but can he play from the beginning? can he put Pazzini on the bench after his performance against Palermo? and if not who will not play, Milito? and will Nagatomo get to start in his first game?
    I think Chivu will replace Lucio so Maicon, Ranocchia, Chivu and Nagatomo/Natalino form the defensive line, I dont dare to predict which players he intend to start on midfield/strikers. Its going to be very interesting to see.

Bari has been a bit unlucky this season with lots of injuries and red cards, like Inter they´ve been without a bunch of players for a long time but unlike Inter Bari cant replace them as well. Now most of´em are back and ready to go, still dangerous striker Barreto and defensive ace Masiello are missing. Therefore Bari was busy during Januari and signed 6 players which will improve them over the long haul. Striker Stefano Okaka is the most noticeable one, on loan from Roma.

If you look at past meetings Inter has had difficulties beating them, most meetings are from 10 years ago or more but last season they´ve met three times. Two draws and one win for Inter was the result.
    I think Bari will get some better results from here on out but not today, surely they wont give up without a fight but Inter will be to strong at the end of the day. With Sneijder back and Pazzini we got lots of offensive power, players that can decide a game. But if Inter dident need to win as bad I would say that the draw is a possibility but until I see some real prof that Bari are improving I will continue to fade them.

IMO Inter -1 should be a push at worst, we cant afford to lose any points and this is a golden opportunity since Milan failed to win versus Lazio.
    Excellent analysis, and i agree with it, like i said above i believe Inter will win, but i think it will be a very tight game, and i believe it will be the Under 2.5 goals.

Good luck to Inter

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Metanoia View Post
    Excellent analysis, and i agree with it, like i said above i believe Inter will win, but i think it will be a very tight game, and i believe it will be the Under 2.5 goals. Good luck to Inter
    Thanks, I actually got a small bet on the over because Inter have been playing more then 10 games in a row over 2.5, gonna keep playing Inter overs until they play defence. Today Materazzi starts and that usually mean the game will go over. GL

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

dont like what the odds are doing at all

H0bii
    H0bii's Avatar Become A Pro!

inter handicap win.

Wiesnak
    Update your status
    Wiesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!

nobody likes bari for the upset ?

Puda
    Puda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Italian football is usually low scoring..
    Inter to win 1:0.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

does inter even want to win tonight? pathetic.
    i hope bayern will kick these fu-ks out of CL.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    does inter even want to win tonight? pathetic. i hope bayern will kick these fu-ks out of CL.
    thats a guarantee...

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

does inter even want to win tonight? pathetic. i hope bayern will kick these fu-ks out of CL.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    thats a guarantee...

The Special One

are you watching the game Mr.Kitty?

Bayern will rip this open defense apart...

decado

get your boys to score tonight.

@special: afaik, mr.kitty is inter fan

The Special One

ok, I see that on the DP...

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

are you watching the game Mr.Kitty? Bayern will rip this open defense apart...
    Yes I am watching, shitty first half but you cant base your bet on bayern by looking at this game (I know our defence have been crappy all season). Against a bigger team in a big stage like CL the players will focus more then against lowly Bari. If you are so sure we can have a points wager over the two meetings on who advance, you get bayern and I get Inter.

get your boys to score tonight. @special: afaik, mr.kitty is inter fan
    True, im a big Inter fan, and have been since I was 10 years old. They will score tonight, slow starters. Changed the avatar to support the boys.

The Special One

Yes I am watching, shitty first half but you cant base your bet on bayern by looking at this game (I know our defence have been crappy all season). Against a bigger team in a big stage like CL the players will focus more then against lowly Bari. If you are so sure we can have a points wager over the two meetings on who advance, you get bayern and I get Inter. True, im a big Inter fan, and have been since I was 10 years old. They will score tonight, slow starters. Changed the avatar to support the boys.
    you must really like Mourinho then...

and about the wager, lets do it...

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Bayern will rip this open defense apart...
    Don't forget Inter defense isn't at full strength atm - no Samuel, Cordoba, Lucio.

decado

mr.kitty where u from? milan?
    true bavarian and bayern munich supporter here.

and we will have our points bet by then if you like.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by hedgejob View Post
    Don't forget Inter defense isn't at full strength atm - no Samuel, Cordoba, Lucio.
    yes, but when those players come back, they will most likely be out of form... and regardless, Bayern is incredibly desperate for revenge...

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Chivu just dropped that dude

Wiesnak
    Update your status
    Wiesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was red card for chivu

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I saw how tight Bari kept the game vs AC Milan, this is why I never put a penny on this game yet. Odds inflated as hell for a Bari team that is very underrated. By the way Sniejder just came on so this might be a good time to take Inter live.

The Special One

Sneijder will provide the winning goal...

decado

yes, but when those players come back, they will most likely be out of form... and regardless, Bayern is incredibly desperate for revenge...
    we sure are.

jordigs
    jordigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

68', 0-0 ...cmon INTER!!

12 Last