FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Today I like liverpool U 2.5 and Fulham to win

Liverpool was lucky to score in their last home game against Fulham, and Fulham on the other hand has looked awsome in their last 2 games even in the loss to liverpool they were out playing liverpool the whole game. An own goal cost them the draw. These picks and barcelona winning which should go without saying. What does everyone think?

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I really like Fulham today, they are very confident after beating Tottenham 4-0... I wonder where NCU will get goals without Carroll...

About under in Liverpool game, well Suarez will play today but we do not know what that might do in today's game... if Liverpool don't concede, then they probably win 2-0, but watch out...

FindTheLock

I agree on Suarez. I know he is a monster when he has chemistry with his team mates! I just don't think he has had enough time to gel yet! This is one of the main reasons I like the under for today.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I agree on Suarez. I know he is a monster when he has chemistry with his team mates! I just don't think he has had enough time to gel yet! This is one of the main reasons I like the under for today.
    fair enough, good luck

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Suarez may make himself known right away. He's an individualistic type of player that creates his own chances.

He's also pretty crazy. An expert flopper (not received well in English league), and he bit (!) an opponent in his last league match for Ajax. Was suspended 7 games for that.

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    I really like Fulham today, they are very confident after beating Tottenham 4-0... I wonder where NCU will get goals without Carroll...

About under in Liverpool game, well Suarez will play today but we do not know what that might do in today's game... if Liverpool don't concede, then they probably win 2-0, but watch out...
    As a Newcastle fan, I have a feeling we will get crushed tonight but it is worth pointing out that we have scored 9 in our last 5 games [that is the 6th best scoring output in the EPL in that timespan] without Carroll and have been picking up a steady amount of points while he was injured

Fulham is a good play but don't overplay Carroll being sold.
    Last edited by Hall2Collie; 02-02-11 at 11:21 AM.

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Good luck...really like the Fulham play and not just because Carroll is gone. (he's been out awhile). I think the bigger loss for the Magpies is Tiote (suspended) and they have a boatload of injuries which doesn't leave them much of a bench. Fulham are playing well and this is an opportunity to put space behind the stragglers in the drop and also leapfrog Villa and Everton. Tough to win at the Cottage regardless.

opsx
    opsx's Avatar Become A Pro!

fulham lookin good!

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

We are all on the FFC train today!

Hope we don't get left at the station!!

Doc

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    We are all on the FFC train today! Hope we don't get left at the station!! Doc
    well said

DogLover
    DogLover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Picked up Fulham +100 ML and -225 pk

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Liverpool terrible. Two shots in half hour, and Suarez is on the bench...

FindTheLock

fulham looks good they just haven't finished yet. liverpool game got out of 1H unscathed so far.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Liverpool up 2-0. Suarez came in in 63rd minute and scored his first of many for Liverpool just 16 minutes later. Still mystified why he didn't start.

FindTheLock

2-0 final under is a winner

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Very nice all FindTheLock. Both plays are wonderful and you have a perfect day. Congratulation!