mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

Why is Real Madrid lacking confidence ?

Initially I wanted to name this thread, Why is Real Madrid playing so poor lately, but I;ve given myself a logical answer. But I coulnd't asnwer the second question, why are they lacking confidence ? Higuain wasn;t such a vital player in their 1st eleven, but, coincidence or not, since he is injured, they struggle a lot.
    What do you guys think /

shinobi90
    shinobi90's Avatar Become A Pro!

Perhaps one of the main reasons would be regarding mourinho leaving real madrid

mihaita666

the rumours of him leaving appeared after 2 games like the one they play right now...

pouroupoupou
    pouroupoupou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Because they chase a team that looks unbeatable. Week in week out Barca is trashing every team in their path,including Real.

shinobi90

im self shocked, madrid are completely taken over, osasuna could have gotten another goal

mihaita666

Quote Originally Posted by pouroupoupou View Post
    Because they chase a team that looks unbeatable. Week in week out Barca is trashing every team in their path,including Real.
    yeah, that's a decent explanation. BUT, this is sport, not science. I say Barcelona isn;t unbeatable, and i donlt talk about them losing to Betis last week. Inter have shown last year that Barca can be defeated. You guys think there's a bigger improvement in Barca's game from last season / Personally I don;t

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mihaita666 View Post
    Initially I wanted to name this thread, Why is Real Madrid playing so poor lately, but I;ve given myself a logical answer. But I coulnd't asnwer the second question, why are they lacking confidence ? Higuain wasn;t such a vital player in their 1st eleven, but, coincidence or not, since he is injured, they struggle a lot.
    What do you guys think /
    Higuain has nothing to do with that!

I'm so pissed but the problems is all the management that has been going on for some years already!

Buying crap, leaving good players! Changing coaches!

Today once again were fvcked! Barca again wins this season!

Madrid will start winning just when they find the system and start to apply that to their players and when they'll start play as a TEAM and not as individuals.

The difference between Barca and Real is just that one plays like a Team and and Madrid plays just 11 guys every one in his own.

Quote Originally Posted by pouroupoupou View Post
    Yep that's maybe true, but Real has to stop looking at Barca! If they continue just trying to be good for a season or buying a lot of players we are not going anywhere.

Madrid has to for one or 2 years keep the coach let him work and keep the players together, even if we don't win a sh*t that will help!
    We're been losing already so better to lose but work on a TEAM!

shinobi90

The difference between madrid n barca are probably due to the understanding between barcelona's players,i hate to say this as i love seeing barca falter. Given their current form, few could match up to them besides among them, most of the squad are already there for a few seasons without drastic changes. C.ronaldo is a fantastic player, but how often do u see him passing the ball to a teammate who are in a better position to score instead of taking the shot himself?

allang84
    allang84's Avatar Become A Pro!

they let van der vaart and robben go for peanuts, also raul on a free, they have bought in a troublemaker from man city.

benzema, ozil, khedeira and adebayor dont talk spanish.

they cant defend either

theres a million reasons.

the bet of the century will be barca going to the bernabau and thrashing madrid on there own patch.

league is over after tonights result.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by shinobi90 View Post
    The difference between madrid n barca are probably due to the understanding between barcelona's players,i hate to say this as i love seeing barca falter. Given their current form, few could match up to them besides among them, most of the squad are already there for a few seasons without drastic changes. C.ronaldo is a fantastic player, but how often do u see him passing the ball to a teammate who are in a better position to score instead of taking the shot himself?
    He's still not a team player and I still don't know if he will someday will!

Quote Originally Posted by allang84 View Post
    they let van der vaart and robben go for peanuts, also raul on a free, they have bought in a troublemaker from man city.

benzema, ozil, khedeira and adebayor dont talk spanish.

they cant defend either

theres a million reasons.

the bet of the century will be barca going to the bernabau and thrashing madrid on there own patch.

league is over after tonights result.
    the answer Valdano that fvcken idiot has to go and fast!

It's not a question about language!
    Ozil in fact has showed good moments but he also still doesn't know perfectly his teammates.

Khedira in fact is good but when he plays with Alonso they play good with each other. Today lass started and just crap!

Benzema they guy already hs no confidence on himself. I think he may be a good player still but not right now.

I didn't watch the game so I don't know what Adebayor did.

I really and most of Madrid a f\*\*k right now about the league even. I hope these boys will work for that 2nd game!

That's other thing also, most of players don't feel the colors of our team! So they don't know what is for a fan or a player that has always been there to be crushed, I think Casillas is one of the few players that was devastated after the 5-0!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I got a bet on them to win the CL, they better learn confidence in that competition.

Not scoring 1 goal vs Osasuna is embarrassing.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    I got a bet on them to win the CL, they better learn confidence in that competition.

Not scoring 1 goal vs Osasuna is embarrassing.
    they´ll be fvcked! I already can see that coming! I have to be objective and my boys don't have a chance!

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

yeah, that's a decent explanation. BUT, this is sport, not science. I say Barcelona isn;t unbeatable, and i donlt talk about them losing to Betis last week. Inter have shown last year that Barca can be defeated. You guys think there's a bigger improvement in Barca's game from last season / Personally I don;t
    One huge difference between Barca v Inter and now is a healthy Iniesta

People seem to forget he missed nearly the whole season

mihaita666

Quote Originally Posted by allang84 View Post
    they let van der vaart and robben go for peanuts, also raul on a free, they have bought in a troublemaker from man city. benzema, ozil, khedeira and adebayor dont talk spanish. they cant defend either theres a million reasons. the bet of the century will be barca going to the bernabau and thrashing madrid on there own patch. league is over after tonights result.
    didn;t this already happen ?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Ask why Barcelona from the 60's lacked confidence and there's your answer.

GL.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

didn;t this already happen ?
    It happens Mihai!

BUT u just look of outside u are not a fan! For example U know ur team Steua!

I know my team! I bet that Van Der Vart, Roben and Snejder could have been great players for Real if not the stupid management!

After the 2-6 they changed coach also.

2-6 was on 2008-2009.

Do u remember who won 2007-2008 La Liga??

2007-2008 Clasicos

Barca 0 - Real 1
    Real 4 - Barca 1

And guess who played on that team?

Woooooow it was exactly Roben, Snejder, Van Gol, Raul
    Last edited by latinrus; 01-30-11 at 04:09 PM.

Hawkeye2009
    Hawkeye2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Barca is the best. Thats why. Period

mihaita666

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    It happens Mihai! BUT u just look of outside u are not a fan! For example U know ur team Steua! I know my team! I bet that Van Der Vart, Roben and Snejder could have been great players for Real if not the stupid management! After the 2-6 they changed coach also. 2-6 was on 2008-2009. Do u remember who won 2007-2008 La Liga?? 2007-2008 Clasicos Barca 0 - Real 1 Real 4 - Barca 1 And guess who played on that team? Woooooow it was exactly Roben, Snejder, Van Gol, Raul
    my team is Steaua, but I have teams in most of the countries. Barca is my fav foreign team ; I also supprt Juventus, Liverpool, Leeds United.
    I have been a Brcelona fan since rivaldo was starting his golden age there....Luis Enrique, Overmars, Cocu...that time. So if you wanna talk about barca and real last 10-12 years...here I am

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

my team is Steaua, but I have teams in most of the countries. Barca is my fav foreign team ; I also supprt Juventus, Liverpool, Leeds United.
    I have been a Brcelona fan since rivaldo was starting his golden age there....Luis Enrique, Overmars, Cocu...that time. So if you wanna talk about barca and real last 10-12 years...here I am
    sorry for the typo

Rivaldo, nice player I remember the goal he made against Valencia! Beautiful

Luis Enrique is a traitor
    Last edited by latinrus; 01-30-11 at 05:27 PM.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

I remembered about the goal of HUGOL

mihaita666

the goal is even more amazing of we consider that it was the last round and barcelona won the UCL spot right in front of valencia, due to that stunning goal.

Wiesnak
    Update your status
    Wiesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!

i doubt real will win at home vs barca

EddieMony
    EddieMony's Avatar Become A Pro!

They cost me money again

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

They feel the pressure of Barca smashing everyone in sight, every game.

They couldn't keep up mentally.