hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Sunday Dog

NAC Breda v Ajax 6.36

NAC are no pushovers at home, they've lost only 1 out of 11 home games this season and that was 1-2 against Roda in Nov. They even beat Twente and PSV at home this season. Ajax have been in a funk recently. In their last 2 road games Ajax lost 0-2 and 0-3 and they barely managed wins against bottom sides VVV and Vitesse with scorelines of 0-2 and 0-1. Ajax thumped NAC 4-1 in cup game midweek and that's probably distorted the odds somewhat but at home in league games NAC have shown they can beat the top teams.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

If I were you, wait to get Sanka's opinion on this game, he knows the Dutch leagues very well.

hedgejob

For sure Sanka is welcome to give his input (admittedly I have tailed him from time to time) but it's only an opinion after all, just like your opinion against Bayern O3 yesterday.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by hedgejob View Post
    For sure Sanka is welcome to give his input (admittedly I have tailed him from time to time) but it's only an opinion after all, just like your opinion against Bayern O3 yesterday.
    What is that a shot against me? Without an own goal and 86th minute goal this game wouldn't be over 2 so I don't think I made a terrible call there maybe you would have thanked me if the game ended 1-1.

Just remember I'm trying to help, Sanka has a lot of knowledge and I learned it was smarter to wait to get his opinion on the Dutch league.

GL

hedgejob

For the avoidance of any doubt I'm not taking a shot at you, you're misinterpreting me. When I checked my Bayern wager it cashed which is what matters.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by hedgejob View Post
    For the avoidance of any doubt I'm not taking a shot at you, you're misinterpreting me. When I checked my Bayern wager it cashed which is what matters.
    Alright cool glad that you cashed.