Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

lot of cup games 2morow, which one to play???

hey guys, 2morow there are quite a few cup games in football n im trying to decid which one to play. these are some of the games im interested in=

sampdoria vac milan
    napoli v inter milan
    aachen v bayern munich
    rio ave v benfica

and a scottish game - hibernian v rangers

im leaning towards the benfica game in the portugese cup becuz benfica r in great form n r playing against a mid table team and also bayern munich playing against a mid table second division german team. so what do u guys think?? which team wins??
    Last edited by Soon2BRich; 01-25-11 at 04:24 PM.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

i might be biased but, bayern all the way! won't bet on my own team though.

word of warning here: aachen kicked bayern out twice in cup matches (2004,2006). and they will do everything tomorrow to kick bayern out for the third time. and aachen's stadium.. you really don't want to be there as a guest, it's definitely gonna be a boiling pot in there tomorrow.

would not touch italy though, cup matches are always f-ked up over there.
    of all matches, benfica should be safest one to play

Soon2BRich

yeah i think ribery is out n robben might play plus the've lost lost van bommel as well.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    yeah i think ribery is out n robben might play plus the've lost lost van bommel as well.
    robben will play, van bommel is replaceable because bayern has a strong midfield lineup.
    sure, it will be tough for them tomorrow, but i still think they will just do fine.

but their ML is just not worth to take and i don't think they will win by at least 2 goals. if you like an upset or some value, take aachen ML or their +1.5 spread.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

AC Milan ML dropped from 4.00 to 2.00 away to Sampdoria. Don't know exactly why but Sampdoria couldn't score vs Juventus in the weekend, still they are very tough at home.

Barcelona is a good bet to cover vs Almeria.

Soon2BRich

ye imthnking bout playing benfica. They should win against a team that in the relegation zone in the portugese league eventhough its away