Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    LOL, did you see him at the weekend? United are Invincible
    yes...

and YES!!!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always will think is an overrated Mofo!

I'm still thinking why some people in Madrid wants him?

Lately he's been crap!

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think hes got 9 assists in the last 10 games or somehing so its not like hes playing complettely rubbish. maybe we should play him on the wig bt we should definetely play hernandez with berba up front.

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Another overpaid poof.

Soon2BRich

Quote Originally Posted by hedgejob View Post
    Another overpaid poof.
    its funny, people were'nt saying that last season when he was banging in the goals. remember form is temporary, class is permanent!!!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    i think hes got 9 assists in the last 10 games or somehing so its not like hes playing complettely rubbish. maybe we should play him on the wig bt we should definetely play hernandez with berba up front.
    If u are a striker u suppose to score! If u don't score that would be a problem!

Look Benzema he gave some assists in the games he went in! In fact couple of good assist even in Milan when they were down 2-1!

But people expect goals from him!

donsirlisir
    donsirlisir's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone who thinks rooney is overrated doesn't know anything about football

Soon2BRich

ye but rooney offers so much ore to the team than benzema. u wont c benzema tracking back when real madrid are out numberd at the back

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

rooney is player that every manager in the world want him in his squad.rooney is playing for his team to win no for golden ball or crap like this

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

its funny, people were'nt saying that last season when he was banging in the goals. remember form is temporary, class is permanent!!!
    He lost my respect after the stunt he pulled in order to get more money.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hasn't scored from open play for United in 9-10 months now.

On 250k/week as well.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by donsirlisir View Post
    anyone who thinks rooney is overrated doesn't know anything about football
    Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post

On 250k/week as well.
    think we know nothing about football SoV!

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

On 250k/week as well.
    I wouldn't score for them for half that money!

Soon2BRich

On 250k/week as well.

lol dont let me get started on liverpool!!!!!!

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

i remember that one before the WC2010 match:
    "Steven Gerrard has warned Germany: Wayne Rooney is coming to get you!"

and the result? England ONE, Germany FOUR, and Rooney? NIL.

honestly, that dude is just an overrated, average player.

Soon2BRich

what u guys dont seem to understand is that rooney does more than most strikers. he plays for the team n will kepp running till he dies, provide assists, the goal coring will eventually come n wen it does watch out!!

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!

what u guys dont seem to understand is that rooney does more than most strikers. he plays for the team n will kepp running till he dies, provide assists, the goal coring will eventually come n wen it does watch out!!
    ok, I agree with you, but I am not saying he is overrated; he is simply useless for MNU - they have better players to fill in for him

SoV
    "Why always me"

lol dont let me get started on liverpool!!!!!!
    Go on.

Atleast we don't have 800m pounds of debt.

Oh, and FIVE TIMES.

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

I remember René Eijkelkamp playing for PSV in the mid 90's. He scored maybe 10 goals in 2 seasons, could hardly walk straight (in fact, he's the only player in the whole history of football who once actually tripped and fell over the center line, true story ), but he could hold the ball like no other and in doing so making it possible for others to score. The way he played he even kept Ronaldo out of the starting lineup in the 1996 Dutch Cupfinal.

What I'm trying to say here is that you don't always have to score to be important to the team, and 9 assists in 10 games sounds pretty impressive to me.

Soon2BRich

Go on.

Atleast we don't have 800m pounds of debt.

Oh, and FIVE TIMES.
    lol its funny it wasnt long ago that liverpool had hundreds of millions of pounds of debt n needed a buyer to come in n get rd of all of it. n wen was the last time u won the league? as 4 the debt im not that worried becuz manchester united are one of the biggest commercial teams in the world as well as the mst most successfull so its a matter of time b4 the debt is reduced.

lol fergies single handedly gonna knock u off ur fuking perch.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

lol at people who think he's useless.

Did you guys start watching football a few months ago?

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    lol at people who think he's useless. Did you guys start watching football a few months ago?
    He has good control of ball...
    His passes are outstanding...
    He has good work ethic...

MNU will do just fine without him...

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    He has good control of ball...
    His passes are outstanding...
    He has good work ethic...

MNU will do just fine without him...
    So you're saying you know more than the people who paid a record breaking contract to keep him at the club?

Go look at last seasons stats for United and count how many goals he scored and how many games United won with him in the line up. A kid who scores a hat trick on his debut for the biggest club in the world isn't useless.

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

More like Gibson off, Giggsy on.....this is what changed the game. What a legend.

donsirlisir
    donsirlisir's Avatar Become A Pro!

berbatov wouldnt have scored 3 hatricks this season without rooney on the pitch. watch football , don't just watch livescore and judge.

SoV
    "Why always me"

lol its funny it wasnt long ago that liverpool had hundreds of millions of pounds of debt n needed a buyer to come in n get rd of all of it. n wen was the last time u won the league? as 4 the debt im not that worried becuz manchester united are one of the biggest commercial teams in the world as well as the mst most successfull so its a matter of time b4 the debt is reduced.

lol fergies single handedly gonna knock u off ur fuking perch.
    Red Knights found a great buyer for your lot, didn't day? let's keep it piling on. I'll be fukking waiting for the day your club is run to the fukking ground.

And if you think your debt is going to be reduced easily, think again. Liverpool had trouble finding owners with 300m of debt. 800m? yer having a laugh!

As for Fergie knocking us off the perch, the auld scottish tramp won't be touch our European record anytime soon.

5 times for keeps!

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    So you're saying you know more than the people who paid a record breaking contract to keep him at the club? Go look at last seasons stats for United and count how many goals he scored and how many games United won with him in the line up. A kid who scores a hat trick on his debut for the biggest club in the world isn't useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by donsirlisir View Post
    berbatov wouldnt have scored 3 hatricks this season without rooney on the pitch. watch football , don't just watch livescore and judge.
    First of all, I never said he is USELESS for any club, simply for MNU currently; I really liked him last year because he obviously can score goals and provide with good assists (still stressing that he is one of the best passers of the ball) but not in the current squad... I dont like that when he is on the pitch, the team seems reliant on him to do something in the offense and when he is off, either Berbatov or Chicharito are the offense and that is very good... he should accept a passing role (you may think he has done that now, but I disagree) and maybe, just maybe, he will get some occasional goals in and start to play like he did last year... until then, the team will be fine without him...

about Berbatov's hattricks, two of them came against Birmingham and Blackburn which MNU would have won regardless of Rooney's contribution - they would have won even if Berbatov had scored 1-2 goals in each... I want to see Rooney contribute in important games first... until then, I think they can succeed without Rooney...

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil11 View Post
    More like Gibson off, Giggsy on.....this is what changed the game. What a legend.
    Giggs

He is the main reason to why I follow MNU - hard working, amazing football and yet, he does not BRAG extensively about it... if only more players were like him (I can only think of Zanetti) - at such an old age for football, he is still playing on par with some of the best footballers out there... WHAT A MAN!!!

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Guy has class the problems are temporary, Berbatov was in similar position last year but now is on fire. I don't know but by his looks last night i think he may have some personal issues something is wrong with this Rooney fella.

Soon2BRich

Red Knights found a great buyer for your lot, didn't day? let's keep it piling on. I'll be fukking waiting for the day your club is run to the fukking ground.

And if you think your debt is going to be reduced easily, think again. Liverpool had trouble finding owners with 300m of debt. 800m? yer having a laugh!

As for Fergie knocking us off the perch, the auld scottish tramp won't be touch our European record anytime soon.

5 times for keeps!
    well ive heard rumours that sum arab consortium want to buy our club for around a billion pounds. Sir alex ferguson has built a dynasty so no way we r going into the ground. Lol ur just mad that liverpool have gradually been gettting worse for the last 10 yearsinto a mediocre team. NO PREMIERSHIP TITLES SINCE THE PREMIERSHIP BEGAN!!! N i see wen liverpool fans r insulted they r so quick to show off their european record, u seem to forget that u probably wont ever win one again for years becuz both spurs n man city have overtaken u. LOOK AT UR OWN TEAM!!!! YOU'RE THE ONES WHO R BEING BEING RUN INTO THE GROUND!!!!

Lol liverpool fans always living in the past

SoV
    "Why always me"

Run into the ground when we have no debt? Guess we should stop debating now.

And the Arab consortium rumours were just, rumours.

trendon
    trendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3681

This was one of those "I changed the channel" moments. I thought it was a mistake when I saw 3-2.

The Special One

Red Knights found a great buyer for your lot, didn't day? let's keep it piling on. I'll be fukking waiting for the day your club is run to the fukking ground. And if you think your debt is going to be reduced easily, think again. Liverpool had trouble finding owners with 300m of debt. 800m? yer having a laugh! As for Fergie knocking us off the perch, the auld scottish tramp won't be touch our European record anytime soon. 5 times for keeps!
    whoa buddy, you will then have to wait for the rest of your life...

and btw, you had trouble finding an owner because NO OWNER WANTED YOU!!!!