thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

big epl play

hey guys, new to the forum. i will be betting premier league games and mls games mostly. once the champions league and mls gets running ill be tracking those leagues. i bet most of the bigger leagues in europe, but since were pretty late in the season, ill just mention when i have a bigger then usual play and usually a writeup.

today im on wigan athletic, 0 and +0.5 -104. huge letdown spot for villa, just coming off the win vs city and playing at man united next week. villa also have been very bad on the road all season winning just once so far this year. i feel like this team is still overpriced based on name recognition, but thats just a very small reason for this bet. id also suggest the outrite win at +238 if you can get that.

courtemanche08
    courtemanche08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i also got wigan pk at +138 on a parlay

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

i really think wigan win, playing it a bit safe and hoping to get some kinda profit on the draw since its a big bet.

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome to the site and good luck with your picks!! I will be reading your write ups.
    Last edited by thekid667; 01-25-11 at 10:35 AM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

thanks. pretty much only doin soccer right now. ill dabble a bit in basketball around tourny time and nba playoffs.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

im not really a huge fan of laying big juice, so id suggest to go this way, pick or outrite win if you are gonna back wigan. i wouldnt recommend an NTL bet.

amonsot
    amonsot's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have different accumulators covering both a wigan win and a aston villa win.

But I do think Aston villa are much more likely to win. They still are a great team, who are essentially the same team as last season bar Millner but a young player from the youth system Marc Albrighton has filled his place more than well. I think Gerrard is just on the verge of getting them clicking again and Bent has at least another 8 goals in him this season.

vgvarad
    vgvarad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome and wish u best of luck! )

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Looks good, BOL

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

welcome, lets make money