sportpunter
    sportpunter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Scottish Premier

Inverness vs. Hamilton (Saturday 22nd January)
    Advised Bet: HAMILTON +0.5 at 2.08 Sbobet
    This game is absolutely massive for Hamilton Accies and could go a long way in telling us whether they will stay up or go down this season. Accies currently sit bottom, 4pts behind St Mirren but with a game in hand and they will be looking to pick something up here against a side who are generally better away from home. Inverness have not won in their last 8 league games and they look to be in a state of freefall after their solid start to the season. Accies have not won in their last 9 league games but I have definetly seen an improvement from them recently that makes me think they have enough in the tank to avoid relegation. First up, it‘s best to ignore their 4-0 defeat against Rangers at Ibrox last weekend as they had suspensions and injuries to deal with and started with a very young side. The players that had fitness problems have got the full week to clear things up ahead of this game and key midfielder Simon Mensing also returns from a ban for them. They have added some pace and flair up front with the recent signing of Mickael Antoine Curier and he could form a very good partnership with Nigel Hasselbaink if they click together. It certainly looks like a partnership that are too good to be playing in a side rooted to the bottom of the table. As you know, I watch every single piece of highlights that I can get a hold of week in week out and the general feeling from me is Accies have been playing well but luck just hasn‘t been going their way. They move the ball well enough and create many chances but fail to take them on most occasions. With the addition of Curier, who is a proven goalscorer, I get the feeling they may start to see a few results go in their favour in the coming weeks. Inverness are a team that were a joy to watch at the start of the season but the Division 1 Champions have definetly went off the boil recently. They seem to be missing star man Jonny Hayes and recent defeats at home against the likes of St Mirren show how far they have fallen. Hayes has started light training again and may well be on the bench for this match but I can‘t see him getting a full 90 minutes on his comeback and this game may come too soon for him to even start on the bench. Accies have a very good record up at Inverness and in their 4 meetings up North in the last few seasons, they have won 2 and drawn 2. Billy Reid knows the importance of this fixture and will have them fired up from the very start. With both sides struggling lately but this game meaning much more to the visitors, I can‘t see them losing and odds against +0.5 is an absolute gift in my book.
    ________________________________________ __

St Johnstone vs. St Mirren (Saturday 22nd January)
    Advised Bet: ST JOHNSTONE -0.5 at 1.87 Sbobet
    After St Mirrens 6-1 demolition of Peterhead in the Cup on Tuesday night, many people will be put off by this bet but I am not being fooled by that scoreline and still expect a comfortable home win here. St Johnstone beat St Mirren 2-1 away from home last month and I remember watching that game. The men from Perth looked a much better side and I see no reason why things will be different here giving the form St Johnstone have since come into. They became the first side in over a year to beat Inverness on their own patch at the start of the month before beating Hearts 1-0 at Tynecastle in the Scottish Cup. They again showed their good form and character last week drawing 1-1 at Rugby Park with Kilmarnock. I have backed St Johnstone in their last 3 games now and they have delivered for me every single time. In my opinion St Mirren are probably the worst footballing side in the SPL. Sure, that 6-1 win against Peterhead will have given them a lot of confidence but its worth noting Peterhead were struggling for a squad for that game and the difference in class usually always tells when part time opponents come up against a full time team. The Paisley men were expected to win easily and they did just that but they can expect a much much tougher time at McDiarmid Park on Saturday. St Mirren lost 2-0 to Aberdeen last weekend when I opposed them and they failed to have a single shot on target throughout the whole match and that is a perfect example of the lack of firepower they have in their side. It‘s ok scoring 6 goals against lower league opposition but against a St Johnstone side that have conceded just 4 goals in their last 7 games, I struggle to see where the goals will come from for the visitors especially taking into account their recent troubles in front of goal. I rate the hosts as massive favourites here especially with a fully fit squad available. As I have said time and time again, I keep upto date with every single match in Scotland throughout the season and I can‘t express myself enough when I say there is a difference in class between these sides. I would consider anything above 1.72 for the home side in this match and the current prices on offer are absolutely fantastic value in my opinion.

vgvarad
    vgvarad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too long story... But thanks for pick)) bol