latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gio21 View Post

Yeah half guatemalan and salvadorean!

By they way why didnt ruiz finish that wide open goal he had a few minutes ago

I really don't like Ruiz! The guys is a piece of sh*t! He alwas thought he was a good player playing on the MLS crap!

Now in Greece being on the bench!

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post

Which one!

I won like week ago! And then on the weekend I was fvcked with the worst performance of my team since the beginning of the season
    Yesterday's game. We should not bet our teams lantinrus. I'm guilty of it too.

With all this winning thanks to rfr3sh i feel the al bundy curse coming on... always happens. does not matter if i follow some ones picks or pick my own, once i start winning i crash hard

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post

Yesterday's game. We should not bet our teams lantinrus. I'm guilty of it too.

With all this winning thanks to rfr3sh i feel the al bundy curse coming on... always happens. does not matter if i follow some ones picks or pick my own, once i start winning i crash hard
    I really don't bet that much on Madrid! And from all the times I did it I lost just 2! I know alot about my boys! Who they'll play and what they'll try to do! But last week was just sh*t I really don't care about the money I lost I care more about the fact that they draw to Almeria!

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post

I really don't bet that much on Madrid! And from all the times I did it I lost just 2! I know alot about my boys! Who they'll play and what they'll try to do! But last week was just sh*t I really don't care about the money I lost I care more about the fact that they draw to Almeria!
    Knowing a lot about your team can be a bad thing. but do not listen to me i just like to see the text i type on the screen, haha. Hope real comes through for you this year latinrus. and wow, my new nickname here is "topic killer" i kill more topics then JJ.

First 123