mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

Bogdan Stancu at Galatasaray

Steaua Bucuresti and Galatasaray have reached an agreement over forward Bogdan Stancu. the 23 years old player will join Galata for 5,000,000 EUR plus 30% of the next transfer (according to Romanian's papers), or 5,600,000 EUR plus 20% of the next transfer (according to the Turkish one).

This is a very important transfer for both sides, Hagi wanted Stancu a lot since he was installed as Galatasaray coach, and the price is a very big one for Romania's market.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

5mil seems a bit of a steep price, the current Galatasaray management don't know what there doing when it comes to transfers, Besiktas got Simao, Quaresma and Almeida for less then Stancu , and while i love Hagi for what he has done as a player, but as a manager and i hate to say it, hes quite simply terrible.

Hopfully its not a repeat of the Petre Bratu transfers, we also got Culio and Zapata from Romanian league, i know Culio is a decent player, Zapata any good?

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I recall this guy being the "next Mutu" whatever that means... does that mean hes been busted for drugs yet?!?

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

no, the guy is a professional in deed. no drugs )
    Culio is a very good midfielder, and Zapata had some good season here, at Steaua, but he made many errors. He is the kind of GK who makes fantastic saves, and also allows stupid goals

iuliux
    iuliux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mihaita666 View Post
    He is the kind of GK who makes fantastic saves, and also allows stupid goals
    Made my think of Bartez.