amonsot
    amonsot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    lol i cant believe that some people were on leeds +1. What did they expect arsenal to do? just come here and roll over??

Didnt you know that leeds and arsenal are on a very even playing field ¬_¬

Just saw that Leeds goal, great shot, but one in a million, Leeds where fortunate to have it.

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

game over arsenal win!! wooooo hooooo. Damn i should've went arsenal -1. No worrys ill play arsenal - 1 V huddersfield in the next round.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Soon2BRich what I like to do in cup games is wait for the 2nd leg if there is one
    usually if a team is lucky and pulls off the upset it is in the first leg, the chances of them pulling an upset in a replay is slim to none, just look at wolves arsenal city as examples

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    Soon2BRich what I like to do in cup games is wait for the 2nd leg if there is one
    usually if a team is lucky and pulls off the upset it is in the first leg, the chances of them pulling an upset in a replay is slim to none, just look at wolves arsenal city as examples

Lol very true. I remembe that i wanted to go big on arsenal to win in the first leg but lucky for me i woke up late n missed half the game. When i wok up i was shocked at the result n also relieved i didnt play.

cheers 4 the advice.

First 12