fotzan
    fotzan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any Soccer strategy like Jonh Morrison's or SBP on NBA

Hi all!!!!!
    I started a thread to ask and discuss with you if any of you have found any strategy or system play for soccer that is similar to John Morrison's or SBP on NBA MLB FLB . I have bought a book in Pdf format called "How to make your bookie your ATM machine", but this is out of reality...To far from the real world.... Did you find something else .....If you did I would be glad to read your opinions and your critics especially if you have tested it.

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

dont waste any time and money on tings like this i think there is no such system that can beat the bookies on long term

fotzan

Although I believe Macedonia is Greek I am telling you that I have tried jm's system to NBA and it works perfectly and now I am trying it for hockey and there too

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

do u pay for the picks that u r playing in system? i see u r from greece becouse only greek can belive in something like this

Everton
    Everton's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree that most of these systems are a con, however, there may be some merit in looking at the way in which JM approaches match selection:

- Focus on away teams
    - Use of Asian type handicap where away team are the under dog
    - Removal of uneven match ups (ie take top and bottom 5 teams out of any picks)
    - A, B and C push system (Law of averages)...Interestingly if you look at way records in EPL the teams in 6th to 15th position have an way win rate of 33% plus

I have data from most major leagues from the past 5 seasons to work the detail although it will probably take 2-3 days.

Before doing this:

- Has anyone out there already worked this data?
    - Any views on how to set parameters?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Everton would you be willing to share the data so I can help?

Everton
    Everton's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    Everton would you be willing to share the data so I can help?
    Will share with all. Won't look to run it until next weekend as would like builds from forum before running.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Ok let me know and I will send you my email

fotzan

The point is that There is only one Macedonia and it is Greek...
    Yes I have paid for Jm's system and If you mean that I place real bets you bet I do. My bank roll was at 100 units when I stareted and I did'nt start from the beggining of the season, but from the middle of it with the JM's system and works perfectly well. Now my bankroll is at 640 units with one lost serie this of Utah a month ago....Macedonia Is Greek don't forget it.....You exist because of us Greeks

fotzan

I have found many systems for soccer that just don't have a statistical hypothesis like JM's ....Jm has got a statistical hypothesis view...He says for NBA : The visitors will cover the spread in a row of 3 outgoing games...And he is true 98%. I was not able to find any other system based on such a clear status ....Have you anything like this for soccer in mind?

fotzan

Quote Originally Posted by zlate22 View Post
    dont waste any time and money on tings like this i think there is no such system that can beat the bookies on long term
    You exist because of us....as a country I mean.....But Macedonia was and is and will be GREEK. ALWAYS AND FOREVER....You have an existence of these positions because of Yugoslavian Tito. He decided that it would be good to have a nice port to the mediterean and decided also to name your place MAcedonia.....So simple So that you nowadays you have to argue about your country's name....Take a look of history....Foreign writers non Greek Acient history - English and German and Roman Historical documents and you wil understand what is true and what is not true of your beliefs and wills about Macedonia...