The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

REAL MADRID vs PATHETICO MADRID

Do not hate me latinrus for using your BRAND name... but I want to hear some opinions on a game that I believe will finish exactly like it did on Monday...

if Real do not score 4 past these losers, then there is no chance of them beating Barca at the Bernabeu...

FOR EVERYONE READING THIS, I would seriously consider RONALDO to score anytime @ 1.6 - after scoring a hat-trick against Villa, he will be fired up for this game (and he is The Special One's pet)...

feel free to share your opinions...

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    Do not hate me latinrus for using your BRAND name... but I want to hear some opinions on a game that I believe will finish exactly like it did on Monday...

if Real do not score 4 past these losers, then there is no chance of them beating Barca at the Bernabeu...

FOR EVERYONE READING THIS, I would seriously consider RONALDO to score anytime @ 1.6 - after scoring a hat-trick against Villa, he will be fired up for this game (and he is The Special One's pet)...

feel free to share your opinions...
    Not my brand name! Every madridista use the same name for Atletico!

I really hope Mourinho will strt with the 11 that play the best!

I don't wanna see Lass on the field he's a piece of crap (in fact the guy could be a great player but he does a lot of stupid things and talk more than needed). Hope NO to see Canales o Granero in the starting 11!
    In defense I'm just still afraid of Pepe!

This weekend I saw how important is Pepe! Albiol and Ramos are 2 pieces of crap on defense! Ramos is pity he just let the guys run and that's all!

I think that one of the keys is keep Aguero quiet all the game and then Atletico barely will score!

Agree about Ronaldo! Especially cause Benzema for some reason can't score! When he tries he misses and when he has to try he give a pass to Ronaldo, Di Maria or any other player that may be close to him!

I also agree Real should win easily tomorrow! The game in La liga they played was 2-0! That's the only thing that scares me! In last few years Madrid had won by 1 goal most of the times! Most of games staying under seems like Patetico when goes to Bernabeu just go to defend himself.

I still have to wait to see who's going to start tomorrow! But I think Mou will make play Casillas Ramos Carvalho Albiol Marcelo X Alonso Granero Ozil Kaka Di Maria CR7.

I really hope not to see Lass he sucks when he plays with Alonso! For some reason those 2 can't understand each other.

Alonso plays much better with Khedira on midfield basically because then Alonso can do all the creative work will Khedira will most likely cover the spaces Alonso may give, so he's more defensive.

The Special One

nice write up, what to expect from a Real fan...

I also noticed that the games end up low scoring... but if you would look at the records between the teams that Jose managed and their opponents, you would discover that history is highly irrelevant... Mourinho is quite unique in the sense that you will never expect what he will do in games... Atletico will come to defend, but if they concede 1 early, then watch out for 3 or 4 by the end of the game - IT REALLY MATTERS on what Mourinho will try to achieve and I think he will tell his team, especially Ronaldo, to score as much as possible...

on a different note, do you know why Chelsea was winning games easily in the EPL last year - FEAR FACTOR - they were scoring 5 & 6 & 7, and such, their opponents were incredibly scared of them; likewise for Real, Mourinho will try to establish this fear factor (if not already there)

Wiesnak
    Update your status
    Wiesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmm .. looking at it from BARCA (the best club in the world) perspective ...

atletico beat barca 2 times in last 5 meetings, scored a goal or more in all 5 meetings
    real beat barca 0 times in last 5 meetings(all loss), didnt score a goal in 4 of them including last 3, got humiliated in most those games .... one must wonder which madrid is the pathetic one

The Special One

that is true, but when Barca plays Pathetico, they do not exert themselves like they do against Real, so results are biased... not too say that Real is less pathetic against Barca - until the 2nd leg this season

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you sure that Ronaldo will take part at this match 90 min?If yes,i am sure he ll score.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by leon View Post
    Are you sure that Ronaldo will take part at this match 90 min?If yes,i am sure he ll score.
    lets put it this way, if he plays 60 min, he will probably get a BRACE... so I will take my chances with 1 goal @ 1.6 which IMO is safer than most picks on HOME teams at that odd...

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Well we know the books already adjusted their lines to this game based on what we know, so where do we find the edge?

Only thing I can think of is the over, both teams have been conceding a lot lately, Madrid had to come back from goals down vs Villarreal... and Athletico got pounded 4-0 in 45 minutes by Hercules.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Well we know the books already adjusted their lines to this game based on what we know, so where do we find the edge?

Only thing I can think of is the over, both teams have been conceding a lot lately, Madrid had to come back from goals down vs Villarreal... and Athletico got pounded 4-0 in 45 minutes by Hercules.
    f\*\*k I'm drunk but I think amrican teams have no idea WTF are doing their teams in CL!

In Copa del Rey they would like to beat Atletico at Home! thend 2nd game will be easier!!!!!
    Last edited by latinrus; 01-12-11 at 11:20 PM.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    f\*\*k I'm drunk but I think amrican teams have no idea WTF are doing their teams in CL! In Copa del Rey they would like to beat Atletico at Home! thend 2nd game will be easier!!!!!
    ????, how drunk exactly...

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesnak View Post
    hmm .. looking at it from BARCA (the best club in the world) perspective ...

atletico beat barca 2 times in last 5 meetings, scored a goal or more in all 5 meetings
    real beat barca 0 times in last 5 meetings(all loss), didnt score a goal in 4 of them including last 3, got humiliated in most those games .... one must wonder which madrid is the pathetic one
    stupid comparison Wiesniak!

Real - Patetico is a derby!

Real - Farsa is the game of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Real - Patetico u basically don't know what's going to be! Surely Real will win by at least 1 goal! Most of the times!
    damn people of Farsa!

bettorjon
    bettorjon's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats site has the most accurate info for starting 11? hopefully 30 mins before the game

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by bettorjon View Post
    whats site has the most accurate info for starting 11? hopefully 30 mins before the game
    sorry man, IDK - I typically look at ESPN but they dont follow cup games...

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Flashscore will have lineups. It either 30 min or 2 min before kickoff. I'll never use team sites again. Last week in a cup game against Bilbao they had completely different lineups.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

I don't even need a site! I know Casillas Ramos Carvalho Albiol Marcelo X Alonso Granero Ozil Kaka Di Maria CR7.

I think In the place of Granero will be Khedira! And in the place of Kaka as a 9 will be Benzema! At least for 45- minutes!

I really think Mou will start with Khedira! Why? cause the guy will do the work no matter WTF will Mou tell him to do! If Mou tell him do a defensive work he'll do it! If Mou tell him do a offensive word he'll do it!
    Lass will talk sh*t and that's why I think Mou will left him on the bench!

Benzema-Kaka! I think Mou will star with Benzema! why? basically just cause hes been playing for 2 months with the others! Kaka is just been training for 2 or 3 weeks!

beeps220

I don't even need a site! I know Casillas Ramos Carvalho Albiol Marcelo X Alonso Granero Ozil Kaka Di Maria CR7.

I think In the place of Granero will be Khedira! And in the place of Kaka as a 9 will be Benzema! At least for 45- minutes!

I really think Mou will start with
    Khedira! Why? cause the guy will do the work no matter WTF will Mou tell him to do! If Mou tell him do a defensive work he'll do it! If Mou tell him do a offensive word he'll do it!
    Lass will talk sh*t and that's why I think Mou will left him on the bench!

Benzema-Kaka! I think Mou will star with Benzema! why? basically just cause hes been playing for 2 months with the others! Kaka is just been training for 2 or 3 weeks!
    Do you have a lean Latin?

I'm thinking Real -1½,2 & ov 3,3½ If Real puts in 3 you'll win one.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post

Do you have a lean Latin?

I'm thinking Real -1½,2 & ov 3,3½ If Real puts in 3 you'll win one.
    I'm still thinking!

I don't want to say something to soon!

And pople know I'm a Real fan so u can fade me!

If I'll have a bet with my boys I have to feel confident about it! Till now I missed just 1 bet, the fvcken clasico

I'm really trying to figure out what Real will show today!

Wiesnak
    Update your status

I'm still thinking!

If I'll have a bet with my boys I have to feel confident about it! Till now I missed just 1 bet, the fvcken clasico

its gonna be 2 bets when barca rolls into town

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

its gonna be 2 bets when barca rolls into town
    don't talk with me about those mofos of Barca!

I really really hope Mou will take Real to the higher place in Europe!

This year I think that wont happen cause he didn't decide which players he wants to have in the team! I think Lass, Diarra, Gago, Canales, Benzema are some of the players he may don't like but he has to use cause they're in the team!

Wiesnak
    Update your status

i wonder if barca is the only club to ever have 3 of its players nominated for fifa player of the year ?

beeps220

I'm still thinking!

If I'll have a bet with my boys I have to feel confident about it! Till know I missed just 1 bet the fvcken clasico

True you're fan but you give accurate info on how your team is playing. Not one of those fans who could have many starters out and blindly say this won't hurt your team. You've been pretty spot on regarding
    their games.

I'm thinking 5-1 Real. And not just because of the Atletico match Monday. But that is shorter rest and I think Mouhrinho will want the big win here so he can rest his players in the 2nd leg. But then again it is Atletico so you never know.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

i wonder if barca is the only club to ever have 3 of its players nominated for fifa player of the year ?
    I really don't give a f\*\*k about this sh*t!
    I really wanted Raul to get this prize at some point and he was 2nd place!

Canavarro won ths sh*t in 2006 for basically win thr WC and this year they decided to give this sh*t to piece of crap Messi even if he played like crap on WC!

Edit: Iniesta was better than Snejder? what a fvcken joke!
    Last edited by latinrus; 01-13-11 at 12:38 AM.

Wiesnak
    Update your status

i feel ur frustration, te entiendo amigo, must be really painful to be real fan last couple years as they find themselves in the league with the best club and player in the world

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post

True you're fan but you give accurate info on how your team is playing. Not one of those fans who could have many starters out and blindly say this won't hurt your team. You've been pretty spot on regarding
    their games.

I'm thinking 5-1 Real. And not just because of the Atletico match Monday. But that is shorter rest and I think Mouhrinho will want the big win here so he can rest his players in the 2nd leg. But then again it is Atletico so you never know.
    5-1?
    Hmmm hard to say!

If they can stop Aguero may be!
    2nd if Aguaero and Forlan will be on the field and they have a good game that may be closer!

I worried about the fvcken defense!

Basically that's why I trust Khedira!He may stop some attacks in midfield while Lass wont do sh*t and they'll go till defense which can play like crap in the center if Pepe is out!

Ramos is basically crap on defense! And lately on attack he plays also like crap he can't give a good pass to the center

Lately they have Ramos Albiol Carvalho Marcelo!

In on side if Marcelo make a mistake Carvalho have experience to stop the attack!
    In the other side like against Villareal Ramos and Albiol we'll watch how the player get in the middle to score

Especially if Lass is in the midfield losing balls!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

i feel ur frustration, te entiendo amigo, must be really painful to be real fan last couple years as they find themselves in the league with the best club and player in the world
    I just feel it why? cause Barca was crap for 40-50 years!

Till know Barca not even close to real in Europe! they're not the team of the century!
    And after these players they'll be still 2nd!

even in our worst time we can make 96 points and be just 1-2 points away of the leader!

If Barca wants to be just close they have to win 6 CL!

I'm sure they don't have another Messi, Iniesta or Xavi!

Messi may be crap in any other team! We'll see by the end of hes carrer then we'll se what kind of a player he is!

Iniesta is alkredy getting older! Xavi IS 31!

The Special One

Lass, lass, lass...

Wiesnak
    Update your status

take away mourinho and real wont get past lyon

The Special One

Haha... Will go to penalties

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Lass, lass, lass...
    he has to be out of Madrid!

As I said the boys is good! But he talk to much and he wants to be in the starting 11 always!

He with Benzema and Diarra have to be out in Summer!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

take away mourinho and real wont get past lyon
    Take Messi out and U'll see Farsa suffering with Villa

Haha... Will go to penalties
    And we will win

Wiesnak
    Update your status

u think real will score a goal against barca at the bernabeu ?
    i guess they are do cause they didnt score in the last 3 clasicos

Wiesnak
    Update your status

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

u think real will score a goal against barca at the bernabeu ?
    i guess they are do cause they didnt score in the last 3 clasicos
    Right now I just hope my boys will step up!

We have to show who is Real!

But even if we lose! We'll lose as a BIG team!

Not like Farsa when they win 5-0 or putting the water when they lost against Inter! That's alrealy question of honor and know how to lose!

That's why we are the team of the "king"!
    Last edited by latinrus; 01-13-11 at 01:13 AM.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

we even fvcked Barca in CL!

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

real can beat barca when mourinho leaves the club

123 Last