fc basher
    fc basher's Avatar Become A Pro!

English Championship

Preston v Leicester

Preston have just installed new manager Phil Brown who took Hull to the premiership,good player motivator.Think hes appointment might just rejuvenate Preston and they could be a good bet at handsome odds.

Leicester have pretty poor away record aids Preston chances.

Preston small stakes

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

If this tip comes in, remind me to give you 10 betpoints because personally, I dont think it has a chance. Phil Brown is an orange clown, and although Leicesters away form is poor they're not losing to a crappy team like Preston. Didnt Preston lose to Derby the other day?!?!?

Daveyboy

A Leeds and Watford double looks alright to me this weekend

Scunthorpe are simply rubbish this season and Derby playing dire at the moment (although I am aware they thrashed Watford at home a few weeks ago - thats why Im doubling up to make it over evens).

Daveyboy

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    If this tip comes in, remind me to give you 10 betpoints because personally, I dont think it has a chance. Phil Brown is an orange clown, and although Leicesters away form is poor they're not losing to a crappy team like Preston. Didnt Preston lose to Derby the other day?!?!?
    Great call!

Daveyboy

Great call!

Daveyboy

A Leeds and Watford double looks alright to me this weekend

Scunthorpe are simply rubbish this season and Derby playing dire at the moment (although I am aware they thrashed Watford at home a few weeks ago - thats why Im doubling up to make it over evens).
    Great tip!