Anibal
    Anibal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aníbal's Soccer Thread

8 January

FC Porto - Marítimo

In the aftermath of the first defeat of the season, Porto faces an theoretically accessible opponent according to the statistics. Andre Villas Boas will dispose and make use of their best players in order to secure the victory and not let this mishap in the league cup become some of kind of crisis. A home victory full of goals and reconciliation with the supporters would be the most tempting bet, although Marítimo has a virtuous squad, structured with other ambitions in the beginning of the season. The fact is that Marítimo's squad has strength and quality to make an upset, though I believe the end will be blue and white. In terms of betting Porto to win has an unacceptable odd, and in this game I don't aventure myself in handicaps.

However the goal market may have some value, the over 2.75 with odds of around 1.90 caught my atention. The game will be intensive and, furthermore I believe that Maritimo can score, thanks to the pace of them attackers and FC Porto's attack minded strategy.

Over 2.75

donsirlisir
    donsirlisir's Avatar Become A Pro!

best of luck

Anibal

Thank you

startm
    startm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4145

FC Porto 4 - 1 Maritimo - GOOD

Anibal

9 January 2011 : U.Leiria - Benfica

Looking to the recent past, we have two teams with a positive aura. Benfica has rediscovered the path of victories and Leiria has reached European places , result of a prolific offensive football and organized gameplay. Today's pick has a purpose and it's based on recent home team events. Added to the dramatic loss of their captain Marcos Soares with a serious injury, União sold their offensive reference Carlão and their game-thinker , the midfielder Silas. Leiria's manager will have the difficult task of reformulating the attack and minimize the damage of the two key players leaving. In fact I forecast a tough period for Leiria in the coming weeks, going down a few places in the league table, so this game is no exception.

Benfica 1.70 seems reasonable, but it worth's a bit more risk, Benfica AH-1 at 2:08 at 12bet sounds nice.

Benfica AH-1 at 2.08

Anibal

No portuguese soccer until Wednesday

Anibal

14 January Liga Sagres : Portimonense - Sp.Braga

These are two wounded pride teams.
    Portimonense comes from a disappointing defeat against a direct opponent in the relegation battle,this team nothing to lose, specially in games against quality superior opponents. I don't think Portimonense will try to freeze the tie and grab a point in their stronghold, Carlos Azenha is ambitious and he knows a win tomorrow could mean a turning point in the mentality of the Portimão.
    Sp.Braga still walk's in the shadow of last season's fantastic 2nd place. They are a good team, and honestly I enjoy Braga football, I think this team will win the 4th place at the end of the season, they seem wtdedly superior than them direct opponents. I read an interesting comment of Braga's manager Domingos Paciencia in the newspaper this week that said "In Portimão, sink or swim." Well, actually Portimonense really looks tasty and I don't expect another mentality from Braga.
    Portimonense will sink and Braga will win the match, especially because I believe in the superiority of the Braga midfielder's. It is true that Braga have not won away this season, but they should break the curse tomorrow. However it is essential pay attention to the odds, only to buy Braga near 1.80, so risk the AH available in stanjames -0.75 to 2.00.
    In the market for goals, I see value in the over 2.5 result of nervousness from both the teams.
    Over 2.5 to 2.25 at bet365
    Braga AH -0.75 to 2.00 in stanjames

donsirlisir
    donsirlisir's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like braga but will wait till tommorow . best of luck