biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

should i get out of Manchester City (ENG-P)/Arsenal (ENG-P) Over 2½?

should i get out of this bet while i have the chance? or might hit?

thank you

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm by no means at a level of a lot of the soccer minds in this forum but given Arsenals shaky defense it seems like a good play. My only issue is if Man City packs it in and plays for a draw it may not get to 3+ goals.

biff
    dead

thanks. i have noticed man city has had a hard time scoring as of late. however, they now consider themselves "back" so maybe they will actually try and compete? plus, i can also get out of this play IF one goal is scored in the 1st half.

Maybe should not waste peoples time, sorry. I think i already made up my mind. Thanks for the advice.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Ha don't sweat it I always like to bounce thoughts off others which is why this forum is so great. I would say stick to your original play and like you said hopefully you can make a decision at halftime depending on how the 1st 45 goes.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Man City play a 4-2-3-1. This game should be a lot like Chelsea v Man city where Tevez scored the only goal. I'm a big fan of the under @ + money, but anything can happen.

Mancini's team has only given up 9 goals in 9 away games. They are quite strong defensively, much better than the Chelsea team Arsenal battered a week back.

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

Not touching this game myself, but if you can get out of it at halftime I'd let it ride for now.

All depends on what Mancini wants out of this game. If he's going to settle for a draw it'll most likely stay under, but if he decides to play all hell might break loose so to speak

steviec27
    steviec27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15113

Personally I like the over.
    Arsenal average over 2 goals per home game and City average just under 2 away goals per game, while both concede roughly one goal per home/away game respectively.

This is a top of the table clash and I doubt either team will come for a 0-0 and we should see some attacking football.

BOL whatever you do

biff
    dead

well... not good. no goals in 1st half. how i ask you? that 1st half was exciting actually and no goals. well, im screwed. i'm not going to play the 1 goal and a half under for the 2nd half because i know that will burn me even more. so i'm just going to eat it and hope for the best.

Sanka, if it wasnt for your plays i'd be really screwed right now, thanks.

Before i turn this into a blog post... over backs let's get this one!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arsenal damn it! And Man. City just no words! 11 guys on defense basically!

Sanka

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    well... not good. no goals in 1st half. how i ask you? that 1st half was exciting actually and no goals. well, im screwed. i'm not going to play the 1 goal and a half under for the 2nd half because i know that will burn me even more. so i'm just going to eat it and hope for the best.

Sanka, if it wasnt for your plays i'd be really screwed right now, thanks.

Before i turn this into a blog post... over backs let's get this one!
    We need some 2nd half magic for that first. Newcastle is most likely a winner, but Tottenham is only a push so far and Villa & Bolton both are still 0-0

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka View Post
    We need some 2nd half magic for that first. Newcastle is most likely a winner, but Tottenham is only a push so far and Villa & Bolton both are still 0-0

your plays are looking good, Sanka. Only villa is looking bad. newcastle winner. Bolton looking good. And tottenham looking good (i'm such a damn loser i consider a push a win, haha...)

biff
    dead

i'm bad luck...

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

0-0! what a sh*t!

Sanka

your plays are looking good, Sanka. Only villa is looking bad. newcastle winner. Bolton looking good. And tottenham looking good (i'm such a damn loser i consider a push a win, haha...)
    Not anymore
    Tottenham losing and Wigan levelling in a couple of minutes

biff
    dead

Sanka, tough day. You'll get it back. Do not know why i'm in such a good mood. Maybe i'm still in denial.

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    0-0! what a sh*t!
    Really. the one time i should of went under 1 and a half it freaking wins.

Sanka

Sanka, tough day. You'll get it back. Do not know why i'm in such a good mood. Maybe i'm still in denial.
    Get drunk, fast! It'll last longer that way

Best way to deal with it is to just laugh it off actually. Sulking doesn't change the result and will only make you feel worse. Not always easy to do I must admit...

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka View Post
    Get drunk, fast! It'll last longer that way Best way to deal with it is to just laugh it off actually. Sulking doesn't change the result and will only make you feel worse. Not always easy to do I must admit...
    already started, haha. well, i guess it's time for me to chase like an idiot and lose it all. I just do not care anymore.

Sanka