Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Vreston's play for Jan 2, 2011

Happy New Year everyone!

I was thinking about making this play, but I wasn't sure if I was going to go through with it.
    I will play it light though.

Rangers v Celtic
    Pick: Both teams to score @ 1.80

Also I think there's value in Rangers @ 2.00

From the performances of the two teams I think that the prop for both teams to score has a good chance of hitting.
    Rangers have hit this bet in their last 3 games in the championship and they're up against Celtic, a team that scores in away games. I think they've done it in 6 out of their last 7 away games.
    A game between the two usually has a good chance of goals being scored.

BOL to all of you on your picks!

BstHcpr
    BstHcpr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Rangers is a safe pick, even odds on their home pitch. However, the odds are in the draw at 2.20. If you think both teams will score, you should pick the draw. I would wait until 1215 though, to see who is in the starting lineups. If Weiss is starting, I think he'll be very influential towards Rangers winning. Should be a cracker of a match though.

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Quote Originally Posted by Vreston View Post
    Happy New Year everyone!

I was thinking about making this play, but I wasn't sure if I was going to go through with it.
    I will play it light though.

Rangers v Celtic
    Pick: Both teams to score @ 1.80 - Loss (0-2)

Also I think there's value in Rangers @ 2.00

From the performances of the two teams I think that the prop for both teams to score has a good chance of hitting.
    Rangers have hit this bet in their last 3 games in the championship and they're up against Celtic, a team that scores in away games. I think they've done it in 6 out of their last 7 away games.
    A game between the two usually has a good chance of goals being scored.

BOL to all of you on your picks!
    Too Bad. Rangers couldn't get a goal in. Celtic was strong with 2 goal by Giorgos Samaras. They had a chance for a third too. I went light thankfully.