xBreatheout
    xBreatheout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Epl wednesday.

Bolton vs Chelsea

First of all, Bolton vs Chelsea would be the most exciting match in Wednesday games.
    Chelsea has been in deep trouble incapable to win any of their last 6 matches.
    The result of their last 6 matches is 3 Draw 3 Lose.. Somewhat I can say that you should fade the team.
    BUT Chelsea is the Chelsea. They have far better members than Bolton. Only way they would want to win this match, they must wake up from their dream as Ancelotti stated. They have potential to win this match by either 1 or 2. On the other hand, Bolton is looking very good. They are placed in 6th position after they won the last match by 2-0. So far, they won 3 draw 1 lost 2 matches. Only thing I am worried about is the match is held in Chelsea's stadium. My prediction is 2-1 Chelsea win.

My bet : Bolton +1 1/2 at 1.7

Arsenal vs Wigan
    Arsenal is showing great performance in this month. Their last 6 matches : 4 Win 2 Lose
    My prediction is either Arsenal win by 2 or 3.

My bet : Arsenal -1 (even if Arsenal win by 1, it will be push so you won't lose any money)

Liverpool vs Wolverhampton

I am a Liverpool fan, however, I don't think Liverpool will score much in this game even though it's home game.
    I lost my faith in Liverpool. I'll watch this game as a fan and won't bet. I hope Torres scores.
    Think this game will end with result 1-0 Liverpool Win.

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Arsenal play. Good luck!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Wigan v Arsenal

Ive been going back in forth about this all day. Arsenal are coming of their huge win against Chelsea and will be with out Cesc Fabergas as hes suspended. Arsenal's away record is good with losses at only Man United and Chelsea. Draws to Sunderland and Liverpool, all these teams are much better at home than Wigan.

Wigan have not lost at home in their last 5 games, but against Chelsea and Man City (the only big teams they've faced at home) they have lost by at least two goals and been shutout.

Wenger knows it would be a major let down to lose at Wigan following their demolition of Chelsea and he will put out a strong squad. Djourou is much better than Squillaci, but he has been dropped to the bench. This gives Wigan a strong chance to scored a goal as these to CB's are rubbish together. Arshavin and Chamakh also return to start this one. Nasri is on the bench. Arsenal need to win period and I think they can.

Arsenal -1 for small stakes

xBreatheout

We need ChungYong Lee!. Unfortunately he is called out from Korean national team.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Welcome back Andrei Arshavin

xBreatheout

Such a disappointed game Arsenal played today. I don't understand how Arsenal draws the home game against Wigan...