JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Johon's F'in Strategy Thread

Alright, I'm not gambling till next week, so I'm just gonna compile all my notes in this thread until then, hopefully people can chip in with some opinions.

Note #1: EPL:
    I don't like to bet EPL but... follow Manchester United and Manchester City. Ferguson is happy, Berbatov is in form and the rest of the team including Rooney will catch up in a couple weeks, they are already #1 favorites for the title in my book. Since losing to Everton City had a wake up call, that was in the form of Tevez returning and scoring 2 goals + an assist, they will get the CL spot this year and I'm not gonna waste the opportunity of missing the games they win on their way. Fade Fulham, Aston Villa and Blackburn, I got my reasons which I got no time to note here, but they are pathetic and very overrated.

Note #2: CL: Fade Milan in the CL. Take Copenhagen at home. Take Tottenham in some way. Real Madrid is already winning the CL so might as well figure out each game they play in the tournament.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I pretty much agree!

Of EPL I also kinda like Bolton in some games they've been doing well! And they are underrated in some games.

Agree with Fulham, Aston Villa just crap!

Totally agree with Milan in CL we need to fade them

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

REal Madrid isn't even the favorite here, come on menz.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    REal Madrid isn't even the favorite here, come on menz.
    The fav is Barca

I think we may see a English - Spanish final.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Yes, Barcelona is still the favorite right now. Mourinho knows how to win but let's not kid ourselves about who's the best team.

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

I will also be on United and City in the upcoming future. United has a very easy schedule, so it will be important to get the best line most likely the opener. I also like Liverpool a lot. They play Wolves, Bolton, Blackburn (away), Blackpool (away), Everton, Wolves (away). Liverpool are currently 5-2-1 home and needs to win most of these games if they want a chance to play european and keep Torres next season. No opinion on any of the teams with 5 or less wins, but I will keep an eye on Everton.

Agree with Tottenham in CL because of the obvious speed difference. I actually like them both to qualify and get at least a draw in the first game. I do not like FCK at all and I'll give you the reasons later.

zpapalash
    zpapalash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

Very Interesting notes... But imho obvious (and danger). Milan is underestimated. Anyway BOL! ))

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Yes, Barcelona is still the favorite right now. Mourinho knows how to win but let's not kid ourselves about who's the best team.
    they got the league in the bag already, but you'd be surprised how easily they can exit the CL.

Wiesnak
    Update your status
    Wiesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!

can arsenal knock out barca from champions league ?

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesnak View Post
    can arsenal knock out barca from champions league ?
    I'd say not a chance. Going off of last year's match in the CL between the two Arsenal is just overmatched. The first match between the two was the 2-2 draw where Barca should of been up 5-0 at the half. Second the 4-1 match where Messi had all 4. I think Barca might be bewtter this year than last and I can't say the same about Arsenal.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

I guarantee a huge majority of the public will be on Barca to qualify before they even play. But anyone who wants to be smart about taking this line should after the Arsenal game in London. I think Arsenal can get a win at home, a big one actually, that would give yuo a pretty descent price on Barca. Peronally I think Arsenal are out on a mission this season taking out their old foes, Barca is their strongest but they have the talent to beat them.

Without Messi or Ibrahimovic Barca did not score any goals. which should say something about Arsenals chances.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

*Fade Liverpool: Hodgson lost at home vs Wolves, Torres and Gerrar were both playing. A matter of time before he's fired so don't see any mprovements until he's gone.

*Chelsea's back on track: Bolton are a great team, 1-0 is still a big result against them.

*Put some money on Black Swan: When GF took me to see it, I thought it would be a chick flick. But it was amazing and it will be the biggest underdog for awards this year.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    *Fade Liverpool: Hodgson lost at home vs Wolves, Torres and Gerrar were both playing. A matter of time before he's fired so don't see any mprovements until he's gone.

*Chelsea's back on track: Bolton are a great team, 1-0 is still a big result against them.

*Put some money on Black Swan: When GF took me to see it, I thought it would be a chick flick. But it was amazing and it will be the biggest underdog for awards this year.
    I think we may analyze this the other way! Bolton is good! he'll be underdog or at least have good price for now cause bookies want it that way! Till they start to fail we can play something on them!

Is really Chelsea back on track by winning just 1 game 1-0?

Agree with Liverpool just awfuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!

Is Black Swan a Movie?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    I think we may analyze this the other way! Bolton is good! he'll be underdog or at least have good price for now cause bookies want it that way! Till they start to fail we can play something on them!

Is really Chelsea back on track by winning just 1 game 1-0?

Agree with Liverpool just awfuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!

Is Black Swan a Movie?
    yeah Chelsea really needed that win for confidence, any team in a slump needs a win to get things rolling, we'll see how confident they become in the next game.

Black Swan is a movie yes.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post

yeah Chelsea really needed that win for confidence, any team in a slump needs a win to get things rolling, we'll see how confident they become in the next game.

Black Swan is a movie yes.
    I'll look for that movie!

And I still have to wait at least 1 game of Chelsea to see what they do!