latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Benitez is out of Inter!

they fired him at the end?
    What do u think of this?
    I think he maybe was unlucky with all the situations going on on Inter and a lot of injuries!

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol - he took the European and treble winners to outside the top 4 in Italy, claiming he needs better players. Rafa lost it a long time ago.

Palcsi
    Palcsi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe he can stay there

I dont think that the only problems was the injuries...the team is not in top form, but it was not when Mourinho was the trainer at Inter...and of course they won th CL. They win past week the World league, i know it was a shit plays...Europe nealry win year win this cup...here are the best teams...So i think he will stay at Inter...untill it will be sure that they stay in CL, and they could fight for the top in the italian league

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Benitez getting sacked is great news, nothing is official yet but if you believe the rumours its a done deal. I never liked him, im just glad he dident get the chance to transfer some players. IMO its very likely that he would have bought some weird players like Lucas from Liverpool that has nothing to do at a club like Inter. According to me it was a mistake not to sell Milito and maybe Maicon, its crazy to say that but Milito is 31 years old and Maicon is 29. We would have got a lot of money for two players who were at the peak of their career but not have so many more good seasons left at the top level. Its easy to say that now but I truly believed that at the time of the transfer window.

I do believe that Benitez has had bad luck at Inter with all the injuries, at the same time I think that many of the players looked a bit satisfyed at the beginning of the season. And thats not only the players fault, Benitez should have better motivated these guys because its hard to have another top season after what Inter did last season. There are rumours that Benitez does not have the best contact with his players. And he cant complain that he needed better players, its just unfortunate that almost the whole starting team got injured at the same time. Its a lot of small things that makes a difference.

Rumours put Spalletti of Zenit St Petersburgh or Milans old manager Leonardo at Inter as a temporary solution because next summer Moratti wants Pep Guardiola. Leonardo is the most probable.

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

His press conference at the club championship was really stupid, he was saying to Inter you have 3 options. 1 stay as is and we struggle, 2 get new players and make the players compete or 3 I talk to my manager. IDK why he needs new players, OK they lost Balotelli but they still have a very strong roster.

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

Quote Originally Posted by hedgejob View Post
    His press conference at the club championship was really stupid, he was saying to Inter you have 3 options. 1 stay as is and we struggle, 2 get new players and make the players compete or 3 I talk to my manager. IDK why he needs new players, OK they lost Balotelli but they still have a very strong roster.
    Remember Balotelli is the 2nd best player of the world, right after Messi...

zpapalash
    zpapalash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

Let him go hell away from any sport!

Greekbet
    Greekbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Benitez is just a looser and nothing else
    I really cannot understand why Inter got this unsuspecting for trainer.

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

He was doomed to fail, following someone like Mourinho. Expectations left at the very top, injury after injury, what did you expect...

Cashing the prop bet Benitez to get sacked during 2010/11 season.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Greekbet View Post
    Benitez is just a looser and nothing else
    I really cannot understand why Inter got this unsuspecting for trainer.
    What a massive loser Rafa is:

Real Madrid U-19s
    Spain U-19 League
    Winner (1): 1993
    Spain U-19 Cup
    Winner (2): 1991, 1993
    Extremadura
    Segunda División
    Promotion (1): 1997–98
    Tenerife
    Segunda División
    Winner (1): 2000–01
    Valencia
    La Liga
    Winner (2): 2001–02, 2003–04
    UEFA Cup
    Winner (1): 2003–04
    Liverpool
    UEFA Champions League
    Winner (1): 2004–05
    Runner Up (1): 2006–07
    Premier League
    Runner Up (1): 2008-09
    FA Cup
    Winner (1): 2005–06
    League Cup
    Runner Up (1): 2004-05
    FA Community Shield
    Winner (1): 2006
    UEFA Super Cup
    Winner (1): 2005
    FIFA Club World Cup
    Runner Up (1): 2005
    Internazionale
    Supercoppa Italiana
    Winner (1): 2010
    UEFA Super Cup
    Runner Up (1): 2010
    FIFA Club World Cup
    Winner (1): 2010
    Individual awards
    Don Balón Award
    Winner (1): 2001–02
    UEFA Manager of the Year
    Winner (2): 2003–04, 2004–05
    FA Premier League Manager of the Month
    Winner (5): November 2005, December 2005, January 2007, October 2008, March 2009

edragonl
    edragonl's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think its reasonable, theres no reason that inter should be playing so poorly lately with the players he has