r4z0r1199
    r4z0r1199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer picks and small write-ups for today

Bayer Leverkusen -1.25 @1.926 pinnacle
    Bayer Leverkusen sit 3rd on the table and with a win here will jump into 2nd spot. They have been scoring goals of late, with a 4-2 away win over Hamburg that followed a 3-2 home win over Cologne. So while they have been scoring, the concern is the goals they have been conceding. Fortunate for them, Freiburg's leading goalscorer Cisse (has scored 13 of his teams 23 goals) is out suspended for this game. Also they have lost 4 of their last 5 away games, with the latest being a 3-0 loss at Hannover. They have struggled in the past when playing Leverkusen, and last year they lost 5-0 at home to them, and 3-1 away, and without Cisse, scoring will be much more difficult for them considering how much they rely on him.

Stuttgart - Bayern Munich under 2.5 @ 2.19 pinnacle
    Stuttgart need every point they can get as they look to move away from the relgation zone. They will likely play it tight here with Bayern coming into town, but Bayern have struggled on the road this season. Bayern have drawn 3 and lost 2 of their last 5 away games, and have not scored in 3 of these games. They are missing some good attacking players like Robben and Olic, so they may find it difficult to score here, just like they have in these 5 away games, where 4 of these have gone under
    Stuttgart, despite their lowly position, have done well at home of late, with 2 wins and a draw in their last 4 home games. They have gone under in 3 of these 4 home games, allowing just 2 goals, while they had a 0-0 draw with Bayern last year in the corresponding game. Can see this being a low scoring game, as both sides are missing key attacking players.

r4z0r1199

Chievo Verona - Juventus over 2.5 @ 2.29 pinnacle
    Chievo have scored and conceded in each of their last 4 games, with each of these games going over. They have also scored and conceded in 3 of their last 4 home games with each of these 3 games going over. Juventus have scored and conceded in 7 of their last 8 games, with 4 of these games going over, and 2 goals scored in the other 4 games. They have also scored and conceded in 3 of their last 4 away games with 2 of these going over. With both teams unable to keep clean sheets, like them to both score here, while a win is important for Chievo as it will puhs them into the top half of the league heading into the break while a win for Juventus will put them just 3 points behind Milan at the top of the table.

Napoli -1.5 @ 2.13 pinnacle
    Napoli are equal 2nd with Juventus and Lazio, and given Milan's loss last night to Roma, they will be looking to reduce the 3 points gap between them. They have won 4 of their last 5 games at home, with 3 of these 4 wins by at least a two goal margin, so they will be looking to take advantage of a poor Lecce side that struggles on the road. Lecce have allowed at least 2 goals in 7 of their 8 away games this season, and they have been shut out in 6 of these games. Of late they have allowed at least 3 goals in 4 of their last 5 games overall, and though they have scored in 4 of these games, they will find it difficult to score on a Napoli side that has not conceded in its last 2 games, and just once in its last 3 home games.

r4z0r1199

Real - Sevilla

pick: Real -2 @2.04
    pick: over 3.5 @1.95

Watched Sevilla play at home to Borussia midweek and it left me thinking they have no hope in this match.

They came out with their heads down and conceded very early. Very lucky to get a 2-2 draw because of Kanoute but now he's injured.

They are missing too many crucial players to trouble Madrid here:
    - Dragutinovic (best central defender, when hes out they concede alot more)
    - Jesus Navas (most dangerous and creative player on team)
    - Diego Perroti (other winger also injured against Dortmund)
    - Kanoute ( injured against Dortmund)
    - Luis Fabiano (looked like a passenger midweek cos he's returning from injury and all he contributes is gamesmanship and carrying on to the referee)

Yes someone mentioned Alonso may be out for Madrid but I was really impressed watching Lassana Diarra the other day in the middle. Looks like hes trying to prove something and attacks really well now, not just a midfield workhorse anymore.

Another big factor is the Sevilla keeper Palop. Don't know how this guy is a keeper. Basically all I can say is he is a retard and almost handed Dortmund the game with a brainsnap.

Overall play of Sevilla is open with wing play, passing blah blah blah and they will attack madrid because they don;t have the players to setup any other way.

Mourinho knows this and will be fine tuning his killing machine knowing his awesome foursome will be afforded plenty of room to weave their magic.

Sevilla will probably score but their rag tag defense (remember they lost at home to toothless Almeria last time out 1-3) may all be on the unemployment line after tonight.

So whether you handicap or bet on goals I think it's all coming in.

r4z0r1199

- Sochaux 0AH (vs Bordeaux) @ 1.90 with 188bet
    I make Sochaux a good thing here against Bordeaux. Les doubistes have been really strong at home this season. only losing once and winning more than half their matches. They are an attacking side with plenty of flair in Martin, who is back from injury, and Brown, Maiga, Maurice-Belay and Boudebouz. They play with tempo and like to use the flanks and I feel they are a dangerous proposition for Bordeaux. Les Girondins are without Ciani at the back, their best defender, so Fernando moves back there. Salif Sane will start again at full-back. He is young and inexperienced and although he did okay against Rennes last week, he was never really tested. An away match here is a very different proposition. They'll miss Fernando in midfield and with Ben Khalfallah and Modeste almost certainly out, I don't see much of a cutting edge up front. Sochaux are a team to be taken seriously at home and I feel they may have to much for a weakened Bordeaux side. With full draw cover, this seems an attractive bet.

r4z0r1199

Kasimpasaspor v Eskisehirspor
    Pick: Over 2.5 Goals @2.25 BET365

Despite most probably being the worst team in the league with Buca, I have a sympaty for this team... Even though they need point urgently and every game they prefer just to play football isntead of making a defence all day long to get a point...

They were really unlucky not to get a point from Bursa and sooner or later this team will go in to winning/getting points streak, in the second half of the season...

On the other hand no need to point how solid and in form Eskisehir is lately... Im pretty sure they are relaxed now both because beating Besiktas last week and playing against Kasimpasa this week.. Maybe some of the players already started a mid-season holiday in their minds... Batuhan is a big candiate for that since I doubt he stayed in the hotel last night Joke aside, I strogly believe that we wont see the same Eskisehir we saw against Besiktas last week.. They will much more relaxed... Umit Karan the ex Galatasaray striker shoudl be back for the away team and Im sure he will do all to score some goals to make a good back after a long time...

Well, I wont be suprised to see a Kasimpasa win or at least a draw here but what I feel safe is over 2.5 goals here and I strongly believe that bookies got this wrong... The price offerd is much more better than I expected and I'll go witj full stake shere despite this is not my regular choice as you might have followed, so ;

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

Hope there is more action in the second half of the Leverkusen match than there was in the first. 1-1 ht
    Last edited by althelegend; 12-19-10 at 09:21 AM.