TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sevila-Dortmund pick

Guys whoever team wins will advance to the next stage. I really like Sevila PK in here. They are playing at home, will get support from the public. Think they get it done.I know Dortmund plays really good footbal at the moment, but they are not unbeatable. Sevila PK for safety tho. Gl all!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think is a tricky game! People is thinking no way Sevilla will keep he bad streak but they really suck right now!

In the other hand they're also irregular and can win

But if I have to choose I'll put my money on Dortmund! But still not decide if I'm going to play this game.

nube
    nube's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Borussia needs poit to qualify , Sevilla can't loose if they wants to stay in the Europa League , I think Goal both to score (paid little, 1.66 bet365) or the over 2,5 @1.80 may be the most logical choices...

damien
    damien's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'll back sevilla @ 3.00 but tbh i can't see them winning tommorow. dortmund is a very solid team

Mike Lonsdale
    Mike Lonsdale's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a big dilemma guys

Sevilla has 5 consecutive losses, Dortmund is clearly on fire with 7 consecutive wins and it's been long since they won anything, especially in European competitions. But the question is how much do they really want to play in Europa league? They've managed to score only once in EL (not counting games against Karpaty) and it was on their own ground. Sevilla are on 11th place in Primera and EL is their only bright spot. Sevilla didn't play well in 2005/06 UEFA Cup Group stage, they did finish first in group but had only 2 wins, and still managed to win 05/06 UEFA Cup. And the same scenario was seen in 2006/07 when they won UEFA Cup again.

I'm leaning here on Under 2,5 @ 2.06

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

no bet
    just watch and enjoy this

Brazilian soccer
    Brazilian soccer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lonsdale View Post
    It's a big dilemma guys Sevilla has 5 consecutive losses, Dortmund is clearly on fire with 7 consecutive wins and it's been long since they won anything, especially in European competitions. But the question is how much do they really want to play in Europa league? They've managed to score only once in EL (not counting games against Karpaty) and it was on their own ground. Sevilla are on 11th place in Primera and EL is their only bright spot. Sevilla didn't play well in 2005/06 UEFA Cup Group stage, they did finish first in group but had only 2 wins, and still managed to win 05/06 UEFA Cup. And the same scenario was seen in 2006/07 when they won UEFA Cup again. I'm leaning here on Under 2,5 @ 2.06
    I like under 2,5 too.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

It's one of those games yo should stay away from. Sevilla just needs a draw to qualify and Dortmund must win. It's going to be an intense battle.

Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

if Luis Fabiano play this game, I'd take Sevilla Pk, but I really like Dortmund tonight.

chivemmali
    chivemmali's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

I'm thinking on Dortmund PK. Sevilla is playing very bad football actually and their defence was ridiculous on the last games. Their left back defender Navarro is suspended and Perroti is very doubtful for this game. L. Fabiano and Navas are back but apparently they will start on the bench.
    Last edited by chivemmali; 12-14-10 at 09:47 PM.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Dortmund lost 0-1 to Sevilla at home, that should be a red flag for any Dortmund backers.

spirta
    spirta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Clear draw for me !!!

goblinburner
    yanks-1 1/2
    goblinburner's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was thinking draw 1-1

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Hm I think Borussia was more worried about Bundesliga at the beginning!

Now they have 11 points lead over Leverkusen.

I think they would like to go to next round and they need to beat Sevilla or draw but they'll look for the win!

Sevilla is awful las days and even if Fabiano will be he wont change that.
    Also Sevilla is very worried cause this weekend they will be playing on the road!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    Hm I think Borussia was more worried about Bundesliga at the beginning!

Now they have 11 points lead over Leverkusen.

I think they would like to go to next round and they need to beat Sevilla or draw but they'll look for the win!

Sevilla is awful last days and even if Fabiano will be he wont change that.
    Also Sevilla is very worried cause this weekend they will be playing on the road!
    I know they let Almeria score 3 goals on them. This was an important game for them too, just go to soccerway and look at Sevillas schedule... next up after Dortmund is Madrid away from home.

But I'm not even sure whats more important for them league or Europa League?

jordigs
    jordigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm with the over 2.5 goals

samm29
    samm29's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think will be draw and under 2,5

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

sorry, did not see already a thread running.
    have opened a sevilla v dortmund thread just now, but ill post my write-up again here.

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    Sevilla v Dortmund

First leg: Dortmund 0-1 Sevilla. This match was very unlucky for Dortmund as they dominated the game. There were mysterious calls (Dortmund's red card), not given hand-plays and a goal that happened 5 minutes after inury time in the first(!) half.

What's on stake? Only the winner will advance. In case of a tie, Sevilla will advance. So it is an all-or-nothing game for Dortmund. Revenge Angle is also here after losing 0-1 at home, Dortmund will come out hot.
    "I am absolutely convinced that we will win in Sevilla and go through," Mats Hummels told Kicker magazine.
    "We wanted this final and we now have it. Our home game against Sevilla was one of our best games of the season, but that did not come through with the result."

Sevilla lost their last 5 games (3 at home) getting 13 goals against, Always earned a goal against in their last 7 games but they score regularly too since October (apart from against Villareal 0-1 last week).

Dortmund did not lose more than 10 games and earning only 2 goals against, including 7 wins in a row in the Bundesliga (and 8 wins in a row playing abroad).
    Totaling 14 wins, only one tie and one loss in the Bundesliga, scoring 39 goals. I doubt there is another team that can put up the same statistics this season.

This team has been hot, breaking records in Germany and if anyone watched them play, will know that they are funcitoning quite perfectly at the moment. And what's better than to crown the year with an advance in Europa League?

As for the squads, Dortmund will present completely in their full squad while Sevilla has a lot struggles with injuries. (Lineups are not official yet but expected to be similar)

Sevilla: Palop - Dabo, Ceceres, Alexis, Fernando Navarro - Jose Carlos, Zokora, Renato, Capel - Negredo, Kanoute.

Dortmund: Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Sahin, Bender - Blaszczykowski, Kagawa, Götze - Barrios.

What's to say Dortmund will lose? Streaks will change next year, not today.

Dortmund to win (-0.5) @2.5
    Dortmund to win (-1.0) @4.1
    Sevilla/Dortmund Goals over 2.5 @1.8

Fade away, guys! You are welcome to discuss too..

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

line movement going in Sevila's favor..interesting

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Dortmund lost 0-1 to Sevilla at home, that should be a red flag for any Dortmund backers.
    I played that game and lost
    Dortmund put lots of youngsters in the team that day

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I cant see sevilha winning here, so I will lay them.

Kraghen

Dortmund doesn't have to worry for bundesliga as they have a lot of point and hold the first place, so they can focuse on tonight game and hopefully go to the next stage!

chivemmali

Official Line ups: FC Sevilla: Palop - Konko - Alexis - Escude - Dabo - Zokora - Romaric - Perotti - Capel - Kanoute - Fabiano

Dortmund: Weidenfeller - Schmelzer - Hummels - Subotic - Piszczek - Sahin - Bender - Goetze - Kagawa - Blaszczykowski - Barrios

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by chivemmali View Post
    Official Line ups: FC Sevilla: Palop - Konko - Alexis - Escude - Dabo - Zokora - Romaric - Perotti - Capel - Kanoute - Fabiano

Dortmund: Weidenfeller - Schmelzer - Hummels - Subotic - Piszczek - Sahin - Bender - Goetze - Kagawa - Blaszczykowski - Barrios
    if Fabiano is in... I think he will score at least one goal.... I'm afraid my pick will be loser as I really fear Fabiano... Kanoute is good when Fabiano is in.... I've put a lot of money on the Dortmund ML.... hope they won't lose...

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Looks strong lineup from Sevilla. Target man, striker and two speedy wingers. Probably gonna be a really attacking 4-4-2 if thats the system. Capel and Perrotti are wingers with not a lot of defensive capability.

Still liking the over. Dortmund have fielded a 4-2-3-1

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Looks strong lineup from Sevilla. Target man, striker and two speedy wingers. Probably gonna be a really attacking 4-4-2 if thats the system. Capel and Perrotti are wingers with not a lot of defensive capability.

Still liking the over. Dortmund have fielded a 4-2-3-1
    Dortmund team is very solid, they will fight to death to go to the next level, they have nothing to lose against a Sevilla team that often failed recently, especially at home. It's fine if you take Sevilla as I used to like this team, but I think Dortmund is a good value at that price, in worst case I think the game would end as a draw game...

Palcsi
    Palcsi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interessting match...i think it will be a draw...or Dortmund win...They are really good nowadays...

chivemmali

1-0 Dortmund

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

That was fast lol

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Sevilla players look real nervous. No confidence so far.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Dortmund looking good, they aren't sitting abck after that goal they want more it looks like

chivemmali

1-1

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Damn I needed to hedge the bet before the goal!

chivemmali

2-1 Sevilla

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats