flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

College Cup Final Four 12/10/10- Santa Barbara CA

Great weekend here in Santa Barbara! Two games are played on ESPN tomorrow which is the start of the final four. The Final will played on Sunday ESPN.....I am going to go to the final game for sure on Sunday but probably both tomorrow as well... If anyone is in the area and wants to go shoot me a pm. I have a ton of tickets for both games tomorrow and the final on Sunday.... Should be a hell of a time and I live about less than a mile from the stadium.... tickets are yours if you want them! I have Free tickets!!
    If you are close and want to come I can find you a place to crash and if it's just you and your girl or something low key, I will have room at my place... Hotels are booked up for this... I got a ton of free tickets from my job... .this is going to be great. My friends here don't like sports let alone soccer.. I have a ton of tickets that are going to go to waste.. so if you are in the area and want to see some good soccer....

Shoot me a pm if interested......

Games on ESPN tomorrow are.
    North Carolina vs Louisville
    &
    Akron vs Michigan

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

We've got a big pond called the Atlantic between us so I won't exactly be in the neighbourhood

Enjoy the games sir