Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Champions League POD: Corner kick bananza!

Benfica - Schalke: O11.5 corners @ 1.85 (bet365)

Benfica average 10.2* corners per game, Schalke average 6* per game = 16.2 corners

Previous meeting: Schalke 6 - 9 Benfica = 15 corners

I expect Benfica to go for the win and claim their Europa League spot, at the same time Schalke will refuse to go down as they aim for the top spot in group B. I expect that Benfica will control the game and Schalke will counter attack in a quite open game.

Confimed squad, Benfica: Roberto, Franco Jara, Luisão, David Luiz, Nico Gaitán, Javi García, Carlos Martins, Salvio, Pablo Aimar, Saviola, Ruben Amorim, Weldon, Júlio César, Sidnei, Cardozo, Fábio Coentrão, Maxi Pereira, Nuno Gomes e César Peixoto.

Confirmed aquad, Schalke04: Manuel Neuer, Mathias Schober, Benedikt Höwedes, Christoph Metzelder, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Nicolas Plestan, Atsuto Uchida, Lukas Schmitz, Ciprian Deac, Edu, Jurado, Peer Kluge, Joel Matip, Ivan Rakitic, Mario Gavranovic, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Erik Jendrisek, Raul.

(at some places you can get O10.5 @ 1.70)

*The average is calculated only from this particular teams number of corners in CL, the opponents corners aint in the calculation

Points Awarded:

JOHON8 gave Mr.Kitty 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JOHON8 gave Mr.Kitty 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I'm gonna tail you on this GL.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Rubin +1.5 @ 1.925

Barca are playing their benchplayers and reserves, Rubin must win in order to have a chance to snag second place if Copenhagen slip up.

Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Rubin +1.5 @ 1.925

Barca are playing their benchplayers and reserves, Rubin must win in order to have a chance to snag second place if Copenhagen slip up.
    Messi, iniesta etc, are on the bench but if the team has problem, I'm sure the coach will make them play!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

As much I hate hate Barca I think they've been showing that even with B team they can win! So don't know if Rubin will hold on Barca to just 1 goal.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kraghen View Post
    Messi, iniesta etc, are on the bench but if the team has problem, I'm sure the coach will make them play!
    Why should he? they have already won the group and have nothing to play for except glory. Besides Rubin are tight, they have only conceded twice in 5 games and Rubin won in Barcelona last season and drawn at home. +1.5 is a gift imo, the line is already down to +1, +1.5 @ 1.875.

Anyways its a smaller play for me then the corner bet.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

FAIL