JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Put All Champions League Info in Here

Post info or just post your best bets if you don't got time.

We got teams in must win situations, teams who have nothing to play for but pride and teams trying to win 1st places in their groups to avoid harder round of 16 match ups.

(sorry for making so many threads, just thought I'd liven up the forum here a little bit)

CamKnightmare
    CamKnightmare's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Barcelona under could be worth a look. Without Xavi,Villa,Pedro,Keita, and D.alves. a lot of offense is missing. Even though Messi alone can be a game changer....

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Thanks for getting info out...I'm trying to learn more about soccer and this stuff helps. Thanks

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rangers PK (+140) may be worth a shot. Sivasspor don't belong to the CL.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still looking at all the games and I will most likely wait for official lineups before I make the majority of my plays.

I do like Tottenham vs. Twente over 2.5 -112

Think the Spurs will play hard to keep the top spot in the group. Twente has scored a goal in 4 of their 5 CL group games so far, including one at Tottenham. Twente has already secured a Europa spot so they have no reason to just play a defensive game.

I may post some more plays before kickoffs tomorrow. I wish everyone luck with their plays tomorrow.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Ajax coach Martin Jol resigned a couple hours ago, should be interesting to watch live if Ajax has their system right.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Rangers PK (+140) may be worth a shot. Sivasspor don't belong to the CL.
    Bursaspor mate
    today in Turkey weather is good, u are right Bursaspor don t belong here,but they are unpredictible too, and wanna take their first point or points in CL in their history...

Hebodk
    Hebodk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2852

I think FC Copenhagen will win tonight. They can make history as the first danish team to qualify to the next stage of CHL.

They won 2-0 away in Greece and Panathinaikos don't have anything to play for. Its winter here with temperatures tonight -5 to -10 celsius - I don't think the greeks will enjoy their stay in Denmark

ukbsktbll
    ukbsktbll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Can anyone confirm Inters team news that Lucio, Milito,Sneijder will not play. Read it on another forum but haven't been able to confirm as I am at work.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ukbsktbll View Post
    Can anyone confirm Inters team news that Lucio, Milito,Sneijder will not play. Read it on another forum but haven't been able to confirm as I am at work.
    Yes, this is true, neither one will play. Here are Inters 19-man squad for the game, (inter.it):

Goalkeepers: 12 Luca Castellazzi, 21 Paolo Orlandoni, 92 Alberto Gallinetta;

Defenders: 2 Ivan Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 23 Marco Materazzi, 34 Cristiano Biraghi, 39 Davide Santon, 57 Felice Natalino;

Midfielders: 8 Thiago Motta, 11 Sulley Muntari, 17 MacDonald Mariga, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 40 Obiora Nwankwo, 48 Lorenzo Crisetig;

Strikers: 9 Samuel Eto'o, 27 Goran Pandev, 54 Simone Dell'Agnello, 88 Jonathan Biabiany.

Underlined players are from the primavera team with little or none experience from the A-squad.
    Last edited by Mr.Kitty; 12-07-10 at 08:02 AM.

Barnes01
    Barnes01's Avatar Become A Pro!

So does that make them a solid play

ukbsktbll
    ukbsktbll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

So is is Werder the play here?

Barnes01

Werder Bremen vs Inter Milan Match Preview

Inter Milan will be looking to win at Werder Bremen and hope for a slip-up by Tottenham Hotspur to clinch top spot in Group A.

Inter Milan coach Rafael Benitez expressed his desire to chase first place when speaking to uefa.com this week. We could finish first in the group and this would be better than being in second place, so we want to win tomorrow and that’s why we’re here,” said Benitez.

Benitez will travel to Germany dealing with a lengthy injury list that includes a number of starters. Maicon, Dejan Stankovic, Diego Milito and Wesley Sneijder will all be missing for Inter.

Bremen are eliminated from European play after this game but can wrap up their first Group A win against Inter. Tim Borowski, Naldo and Christian Vander are all out for the German team, while Mikael Silvestre and Claudio Pizarro could return from injury.

From livesoccertv.com

Barnes01

Would betting on the draw in this match be a bad bet?

OilyDave
    OilyDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rangers/Bursaspor DRAW

Valencia Manchester U. DRAW

Tottenham/Twente DRAW

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

I think Over is very likely to happen in the werder/Inter match

Barnes01

I find a little value in the draw in this match, what you think

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes01 View Post
    Werder Bremen vs Inter Milan Match Preview

Inter Milan will be looking to win at Werder Bremen and hope for a slip-up by Tottenham Hotspur to clinch top spot in Group A.

Inter Milan coach Rafael Benitez expressed his desire to chase first place when speaking to uefa.com this week. We could finish first in the group and this would be better than being in second place, so we want to win tomorrow and that’s why we’re here,” said Benitez.

Benitez will travel to Germany dealing with a lengthy injury list that includes a number of starters. Maicon, Dejan Stankovic, Diego Milito and Wesley Sneijder will all be missing for Inter.

Bremen are eliminated from European play after this game but can wrap up their first Group A win against Inter. Tim Borowski, Naldo and Christian Vander are all out for the German team, while Mikael Silvestre and Claudio Pizarro could return from injury.

From livesoccertv.com
    Julio Cesar, Walter Samuel, Coutinho, Joel Obi, Maicon and Cristian Chivu remain on the sidelines because of injuries while Lucio, Diego Milito and Wesley Sneijder have been left behind in Milan. Dejan Stankovic, who hobbled off the pitch against Lazio on Friday, has been left out of the 19-man squad too but Sulley Muntari is back to full match fitness.

Barnes01

What is the difference in pk -140 and money line +150, pk is picking them to win right and so is ML, confused?

CamKnightmare

with pk its a push if they draw.

CamKnightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OilyDave View Post
    Rangers/Bursaspor DRAW

Tottenham/Twente DRAW

Liking these. Ive got my money on the Rangers under and the Spurs over.

I feel really strong about the Rangers under considering they already play tight, and if they do score they will go into a shell.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes01 View Post
    What is the difference in pk -140 and money line +150, pk is picking them to win right and so is ML, confused?
    When you play ML and it is a draw you lose.
    When you play Pk and it is a draw you push.

Barnes01

Thank both of you

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by OilyDave View Post
    Rangers/Bursaspor DRAW

Tottenham/Twente DRAW
    I like this and plus I like Werder Bremen today. I think something is in the cooking since the odds down, down, down.

AllBlack
    AllBlack's Avatar Become A Pro!

In the Inter line-up will be the third goalkeeper Orlandoni.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Still looking at all the games and I will most likely wait for official lineups before I make the majority of my plays.

I do like Tottenham vs. Twente over 2.5 -112

Think the Spurs will play hard to keep the top spot in the group. Twente has scored a goal in 4 of their 5 CL group games so far, including one at Tottenham. Twente has already secured a Europa spot so they have no reason to just play a defensive game.

I may post some more plays before kickoffs tomorrow. I wish everyone luck with their plays tomorrow.

It is nice to hit an over bet after only 47 minutes.