BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Soccer Question

When you see odds of +258 on a team and +234 for a draw, do most play on both of these items since if either one hits youre still up money or is that not wise? What strategies do most take when betting, I know nothing about soccer.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    When you see odds of +258 on a team and +234 for a draw, do most play on both of these items since if either one hits youre still up money or is that not wise? What strategies do most take when betting, I know nothing about soccer.
    You're better off finding an Asian Handicap on the team at +0.5, this way you win if the team wins or draws and you're not betting twice into the 3 way line that has a ton of juice.

edragonl
    edragonl's Avatar Become A Pro!

well if you have +258 +234, there is a big chance that the other team will win.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I see one team thats at +636 seems a pretty big underdog, almost like they have no chance of winning, is it not profitable to play the other team and the tie? A +636 underdog wonder how many times something like that wins.

Subsecreto
    Subsecreto's Avatar Become A Pro!

You would get an extremely small return backing the big fav and the draw. Underdogs in the 5-10 odds range (decimal) do win from time to time. I would say it makes more sense backing the dog+draw since huge favs are more often overrated than underrated in my experience.

Greekbet
    Greekbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

They are just tricks of the books.
    Better play Asian handicap +0.5.First search all the industry where you can find the best odds.