JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Sunday: Final Games in Brazi Serie A

3 teams with a chance to win the title in the last day of games:
    http://www.soccerway.com/national/br...egular-season/

Let's gather all the team information here and see which teams will play the hardest for our money.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

I think we need to move fast because lines will drop and some might even be removed soon.

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Goias plays in Cope Sudamericana on Wednesday and they're going to be regulated no matter what. You'd think Goais would be putting everything in that match. Corinthians should be the win big I would think.

Then again I'm not exactly in good form on my picks as of late

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

nevermind I think Fluminense has this title locked. They are -3 on the handicap, if they just win 1-0 they win the title, and they play a pretty crappy team at home. Cruzeiro and Corinthians have the Copa positions locked as well, not sure if they go for big wins in case Fluminense flop.

There's a couple match ups where teams are avoiding relegation and trying to get the Copa spots though.

beeps220

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    nevermind I think Fluminense has this title locked. They are -3 on the handicap, if they just win 1-0 they win the title, and they play a pretty crappy team at home. Cruzeiro and Corinthians have the Copa positions locked as well, not sure if they go for big wins in case Fluminense flop.

There's a couple match ups where teams are avoiding relegation and trying to get the Copa spots though.
    Flu plays tomorrow. I was thinking a possible Cruzeiro/Corinthians/Flu parlay. Cruzeiro and Corinthians should win today I would think forcing a must win situataion for Flu tomorrow.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post
    Flu plays tomorrow. I was thinking a possible Cruzeiro/Corinthians/Flu parlay. Cruzeiro and Corinthians should win today I would think forcing a must win situataion for Flu tomorrow.
    They all play tomorrow at the same exact time: http://www.flashscore.com/soccer/brazil/

The only thing that is worrying me is the corruption in this league. I can guess what happens in these games but I can't be sure by how many goals.

beeps220

They all play tomorrow at the same exact time: http://www.flashscore.com/soccer/brazil/

The only thing that is worrying me is the corruption in this league. I can guess what happens in these games but I can't be sure by how many goals.
    I can't even read a schedule correctly these days

That is true about Brazilian matches, there seems to always be a match where you're left screatching your head

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

We need "Brasillian Soccer" to come here, where is this guy??

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

he's not around I was hoping to have him soon cause he wrote last time on Tommy's thread but still hasn't comeback!

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    he's not around I was hoping to have him soon cause he wrote last time on Tommy's thread but still hasn't comeback!
    Exactly, he said he'd be back.
    We need to know who's got money in this league