Yorkshireman
    Yorkshireman's Avatar Become A Pro!

ASIAN Early weekend selections

Prem

Birmingham +0.5 1.81 (v Spurs) , Ive taken this one a little hastilly bearing in mind Birmingham are about to face Aston Villa in a midweek Carling Cup tie but the side will have a few changes and by Saturday I expect this to be a solid 0.25 game with Spurs playing well but busy schedule against some top sides and Birmingham very well organised and capable on their own pitch, getting the draw with them at home is worth having.

Man Utd -1.25 1.78 (@ Blackpool), This price has dropped a bit now admittedly but anything around 1.70 is worth taking. Blackpool will attack and scare United but leave themselves so open at times that I expect a very comfortable away victory and for me this should be a low -1.5 or even a -1.75 game.

Champ

Nothing yet, all the prices looked right to me so far.

Lge 1

Swindon DNB 1.93 v Sheff Wed, actually was available 1.99 with Pinnacle last night but Sheff Wednesday's 1-3 loss up at Carlisle in difficult weather sure to have made their week tougher and if this game goes ahead then I think the home side will be fresher and ready for it. I would have thought their true market price should be closer to 1.84/1.85 so im not saying this is huge value but with the dnb cushion and the way the schedule has gone this week I kinda like this.

Lge 2

Nothing yet
    Hard to find anything yet here although I think Oxford will take care of Barnet I didnt make the -0.5 1.80ish worth taking and rather wait til nearer the day of the games and see how the markets have moved.

Expect lots of postponements in the lower divisions this weekend but these highlighted bets are certainly worth taking in my opinion if you can get the prices or anything close.

Good luck!

Yorkshireman
    Yorkshireman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Next up

Very early but the lines will look different by matchday..both teams have a game in meantime but doesnt put me off taking Newcastle +0.5 1.75+ v Liverpool next Saturday 11th Dec. Snap this up.

saske
    saske's Avatar Become A Pro!

Newcastle +0.5 1.75+

good choice..... )))