Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Chelsea wants Guardiola

i found it on the net:
    "Premier League champions Chelsea have set their sights on replacing current coach Carlo Ancelotti with Barcelona handler Pep Guardiola -- if the Italian decides to leave the club, according to reports on Sunday.

Ancelotti future at Stamford Bridge has come under scrutiny recently following the shock sacking earlier this month of his assistant Ray Wilkins, after which rumours swirled that Ancelotti had lost faith and was set to leave the club.

The Italian affirmed in midweek that he was fully committed to Chelsea, however doubts were placed on his position again Saturday when Chelsea sporting director Frank Arnesen announced he would leave the club at the end of the season.

The Sunday Telegraph reported that Chelsea want to replace Arnesen with Barcelona former director of football Txiki Begiristain, and in doing so lure Guardiola to west London.

Guardiola guided Barcelona to the 2009 Champions League title in his first season in charge, and is out of contract with the Spanish league champions at the end of this season.

The report said sources close to Begiristain had confirmed that the Spaniard has held talks with representatives of Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich and is enthusiastic about succeeding Arnesen."

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ancelotti to Liverpool, please.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Inter also have Guardiola on their radar, they even wanted him this last summer but due to his commitment with Barcelona they signed Benitez instead. Since Moratti have a dream of buying Messi, its said that he will lure him to Milano through Guardiola.

A lot of rumours going on in the world of soccer as usual, hard to tell whats legit and whats not.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the biggest load of nonsense I have ever read. He will never walk away from Barca. Only if they give him the boot.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I don't see 1 reason why he'd leave. I've seen images of him as a teenager running onto the Barca pitch when they won a game in the 90's. Now he's become a legendary coach, putting out one of the best performances of all time yesterday... why would he leave?