Tom Hamiltom
    Tom Hamiltom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tom Hamilton's Soccer Season Thread (2010/2011)

• Real Madrid @ Ajax Amsterdam

I've been really impressed by Real Madrid's performance of late, so however they're definitely a public pick, I'm very doubting about their loss in here. They're cruising both at home and on the road, while Ajax is clearly struggling, even in domestic Eredivisie league, so they won't keep the pace against in-form Spaniard. No letdown spot expected, coach Jose Mourinho is due for winning everything right now and he won't let his players slow down with such a form.

• Real Madrid (pk) (8 units to win 4.24 units)

• AC Milan @ AJ Auxerre

AJ Auxerre is a very mediocre team and they're underperforming in the League 1 heavily. They're having some injury troubles and generally they're lacking offensive power right now. They've been always vulnerable up-front, so without ST Ireneusz Jelen it's even harder. On the other hand AC Milan is enjoying a great season, they're leading in Serie A, defeated FC Internazionale on the road in very important derby, while this group is tight and they can't afford a lose. odds aren't best but can't see Italian side losing here.

• AC Milan (pk) (6 units to win 4.14 units)

Tom Hamiltom

Good start of CL day, Real already leading 1-0

Tom Hamiltom

YTD: 2-0 +8.38 units

A very great start of the season, both picks cashed in easily. Should have played both with -0.25 and be more confident though with over 8 units of profit, I can't complain. Hope tomorrow CL will be as profitable as Tuesday, stay tuned for Wednesday plays.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

hey tom, how do you work out your units as such?