NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Real Madrid vs. Ajax - The Play for 11/22/10

THE PLAY IS REAL MADRID vs. AJAX OVER 2.5 GOALS.....

......you're welcome!!!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

The play is correct score 0-0 +1400 IMO.

NYSportsGuy210

It wouldn't hurt to throw $10 on that either I suppose. I bet $120 to win $75 for the OVER.

xBreatheout
    xBreatheout's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also think this game would make great profit. I would go for REAL MADRID PK. -170

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    It wouldn't hurt to throw $10 on that either I suppose. I bet $120 to win $75 for the OVER.
    0-0 or a lot of goals like you say.

Either Mourinho comes into this game defensive hoping for a draw to qualify, or he goes offensive trying tomake sure he wins the group. A lot of people think he's worrying about the Barca game a week from now, but he himself said he sees that game as just another league match out of 38.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another CL total that looks too easy , pass for me, GL

psulions
    psulions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

No matter what he says, the players know its not just another league game.

moreira
    moreira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

the odds are banking on mourinho putting out a reserve team to rest his players for that match. Ajax are playing really badly and suarez is in the worst form of his life. Madrid PK seems a good bet.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would wait until I see the official lineups before I make a play on this game.

samm29
    samm29's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think here will be under 2,5. Just 1 or 2 goals maximum !

saske
    saske's Avatar Become A Pro!

Real Madrid will destroy Ajax 4-0 )))

JogoBonito
    JogoBonito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I would wait until I see the official lineups before I make a play on this game.
    95% sure of today´s lineup against Ajax:

Casillas
    Arbeloa Ramos Albiol Marcelo
    Xabi Lass
    Mesut Özil
    Pedro León Cristiano Ronaldo
    Benzema

I wouldnt bet on the total cause its a tricky one but I would bet on Real Madrid ML. They are going for the win for sure, RM will not play defensively!...

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both to score.I cannot imagine Real ,to play 90 minutes without to score.From the other side,ajax playing at their home,will be not so difficult,to score once i think.

vgvarad
    vgvarad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Real Madrid to win 2-0 ))

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

NYSportsGuy I hope you hit it big, I got this game boxed in a soccer pool I am playing and I can see a 2:1 kind of game. (Real will have a hard time over there, Ajax can win today my prediction 2-0, 2-1) cheers!

charley1
    charley1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Absolutly right!!, Ala Madrid for the title....

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Look at my avatar and then think twice ... a MasterMind in the making ... Arsenal with there weekend game has no chance against Madrid tonite. The play I like. Im on it !

Dragoş
    Dragoş's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sure that Ajax will gonna score...and Real will gonna win...in conclusion...minimum 2-1 for Real...then results Ajax - Real - over 2.5:>

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

I like the over here as well. g/l!

NYSportsGuy210

I'm looking at a 2-1 Real Madrid win here at least. I also like Temple Owls (-7) to cover on the road in NCAA college football against Miami of Ohio in the MAC conference.

NYSportsGuy210

Just saw this write-up in a sports journal and placed a $130 wager on Real Madrid ML too:

"Don't expect Real Madrid to make many changes for today's match in Amsterdam, though three will be forced. Gonzalo Higuain's back will keep the striker out of the lineup. Karim Benzema will step in, and with the Frenchman's building confidence, there shouldn't be much of a drop-off. Sami Khedira will be a bigger miss, out with a hamstring problem, but Lassana Diarra is Khedira's equal on the right day. Ricardo Carvalho's bruised thigh will keep him out at the back, but Spanish international Raul Albiol provides enviable cover. All three starters rest today with the hope they'll be ready for Barcelona on Monday.

Beyond those changes, José Mourinho is likely to stick with his first choice players. While emphasizing the importance of finishing-off Group G, the Real Madrid coach has said his team is still in the building process (a scary thought when considering what they might be building to). To embolden that process, he wants stability. As such, we are likely to see most of Cristiano Ronaldo, Ángel Di Maria, Mesut Özil, Xabi Alonso and Sergio Ramos. With five days' rest between Ajax and Barcelona, fatigue shouldn't be a problem.
    That's all bad news for Martin Jol and his struggling team. Ajax has won only one in five, a cup match against second division Veendam, causing them to drop to an uncharacteristic fourth in the Eredivisie. As concerning for a team that plays such an open style: Ajax hasn't scored in their last three league matches. Against a Real Madrid team that's allowed two goals in four Champions League matches and only six in 12 Spanish Primera Division contests, don't expect a typical Ajax explosion. One goal would be progress."

NYSportsGuy210

Alright 4-0 Real Madrid boys....

Hit both the OVER and the Real Madrid ML play. This really was E-Z money!

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    Look at my avatar and then think twice ... a MasterMind in the making ... Arsenal with there weekend game has no chance against Madrid tonite. The play I like. Im on it !

KEY SENTENCE. No chance at all.

Well done fellows.