McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Anyone else sick to their stomach over the Germany game?

Taking a pounding on this one... Ugh, Germany looks pathetic. No spark, no nothing. Losing 2-0 and sinking... Horrible.

ZXCVBNM123
    ZXCVBNM123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    Taking a pounding on this one... Ugh, Germany looks pathetic. No spark, no nothing. Losing 2-0 and sinking... Horrible.
    Oh yes, I signed up just to post this.

And as I'm posting this Germany scored so who knows.

Have them at -1 though so I'd need two more goals.. Germany came out flat and that gave Croatia confidence, as Croatia was horrible vs Austria

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

nto sick, but i do have 750 less dollars than i did before i bet on the krauts

gO AUSTRIA

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Ballack was way off today - horrible. Odonkor? Man he stinks. Lehman is horrible. Even Klose was invisible. I don't know what the hell they were doing out there.

Hopefully Poland can pull thru for me so today isn't a complete disaster.

jmac
    jmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not at all. Germany is way too overrated.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

In the group stages a loss doesn't hurt. Germany will rebound from this.

You will often see that a team that has everything going its way during a tournament as this is unable to overcome adversity in the late stages. Within a month the team needs to become battle-tested. A team that isn't battle-tested seldom lifts the trophy. Resilience is the often overlooked championships quality. The best sign of developed resilience is a come-back win against a strong team. But an unexpected loss in the group stages can have a very positive effect on a strong team as well. They may go down later on, but from hereon the Germans will play with real bite. They can't wait for the next game to show what they're made of. Thanks to this loss.

For the same reason I expect the Dutch to disappoint tomorrow. The win against Italy was too easy. It's difficult not to be giddy after destroying the world champs. That usually means a lack focus, and a likely letdown. Holland needs a wake up call for a strong run through the tournament. So a very tough game against the French would be best for them. A comeback win, or a loss.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 06-12-08 at 06:47 PM.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

germany will kill austria
    one bad game from germany
    happens all the time
    one bad game doth not a euro cup make