colout
    colout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

The best soccer capper?

I will in the near future have more work to do and because of that, I haven't the time to cap the games anymore.

Because of this I am seeking a good soccer capper. (Like SJ55 in NBA) I'am willing to pay for the plays.. I also need u guys to give me the name of some of the professional soccer capper.

Thank you guys in advance

saku lbn
    saku lbn's Avatar Become A Pro!

www.TheInsiderSports.com - the website is for sale but the subscription will continue for couple of months. PM me for more details

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

You ll have to talk to my agent if you want my plays

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    lol

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

This forum is my best resource for betting. So many correct tips on here. For sites, I like premiershiptips. I dont think they got one wrong last month and last season they got a very high % correct too

psv777ua
    Update Status
    psv777ua's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

kimbollmark
    kimbollmark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

there was BrazilianSoccer here, but disappeared

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    This forum is my best resource for betting. So many correct tips on here. For sites, I like premiershiptips. I dont think they got one wrong last month and last season they got a very high % correct too
    I didnt check last month, but this month they are not going well
    some tips from last week :
    Manchester United to beat Aston Villa 17/20
    Despite a five away draws in the Premier League already this season, Manchester United come into this match on the upper hand. They edged rivals Manchester City in a dire midweek match at Eastlands, while Aston Villa left it late to defeat a weakened Blackpool side at home. Gerard Houllier has yet to get his team to play to the best of their ability this season. An with a whole host of injuries up front, it looks like Aston Villa will be looking to Nathan Delfouneso to play the lone striker role in this one. Ashley Young came good with two assists midweek and should look to expose either Rafael or West Brown, whoever plays at right back. Neither of them sufficient to play at this level in my opinion. The exciting Javier Hernandez could get the better of Richard Dunne and James Collins for pace and agility, should he get the nod ahead of Dimitar Berbatov. Park Ji-Sung is getting a run out in the United team at the moment and is also capable of creating problems for this Aston Villa defence. But the player I expect to cause the most damager is Nani, with the Brazilian being Manchester United’s biggest threat this season, in both scoring and creating chances. Stephen Warnock, who regularly gets booked will have a tough time against the Portuguese winger. It’s an early kick off, but I have faith in Manchester United to take all 3 points from this one against an Aston Villa side yet to hit full stride under their new manager.

Manchester City to beat Birmingham to nil 11/8
    Manchester City’s defensive formation was in fall flow on Wednesday night in their goalless draw with local rivals Manchester United. Playing three defensive midfielders and one striker is Robert Mancini’s trait. Back-to-back league clean sheets as they come into this match with Birmingham City who have scored twice in each of their last two matches. That stat can easily come to an end on Saturday. Despite scoring 8 on the road this season, it’s worth noting that 4 of those came in their first two away games. Although Nikola Zigic has been partnered by Cameron Jermone in his last two matches, I see Alex McLeish reverting back to one striker in this match. I expect this to be a low-scoring match with City edging it. Carlos Tevez looking to get back to goalscoring form, while David Silva, Adam Johnson and James Miler all provide a threat.

Chelsea to beat Sunderland to nil 5/6
    Chelsea recovered from their defeat at Anfield to beat Fulham midweek, extending their lead at the top of the Premier League to 4 points following Manchester United’s draw at rivals City. Chelsea have yet to concede a goal at Stamford Bridge in the league this season. While Sunderland have only failed to score in two Premier League games this season, they were fortunate to get on the scoresheet on Tuesday night against Tottenham thanks to a defensive mix up that let Asamoah Gyan in on goal. The Ghanaian will be the only goalscorer on the pitch for Sunderland this weekend with Darren Bent out with an injury. So Chelsea basically need to keep the ball away from Gyan and they’ll be fine. Well, it’s not that easy, but when you’re Chelsea you now how to shut up shop. They have their strongest defence available for this match, and although Michael Essien is suspended they have several players who can sit in front and protect their defence. Going forward, Didier Drogba and Florent Malouda have gone a few games without a goal, but don’t be surprised to see either on the scoresheet on Sunday.

h1holstrom
    h1holstrom's Avatar Become A Pro!

here good Tommy_de1list or latinrus

Daveyboy

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    Manchester United to beat Aston Villa 17/20
    Despite a five away draws in the Premier League already this season, Manchester United come into this match on the upper hand. They edged rivals Manchester City in a dire midweek match at Eastlands, while Aston Villa left it late to defeat a weakened Blackpool side at home. Gerard Houllier has yet to get his team to play to the best of their ability this season. An with a whole host of injuries up front, it looks like Aston Villa will be looking to Nathan Delfouneso to play the lone striker role in this one. Ashley Young came good with two assists midweek and should look to expose either Rafael or West Brown, whoever plays at right back. Neither of them sufficient to play at this level in my opinion. The exciting Javier Hernandez could get the better of Richard Dunne and James Collins for pace and agility, should he get the nod ahead of Dimitar Berbatov. Park Ji-Sung is getting a run out in the United team at the moment and is also capable of creating problems for this Aston Villa defence. But the player I expect to cause the most damager is Nani, with the Brazilian being Manchester United’s biggest threat this season, in both scoring and creating chances. Stephen Warnock, who regularly gets booked will have a tough time against the Portuguese winger. It’s an early kick off, but I have faith in Manchester United to take all 3 points from this one against an Aston Villa side yet to hit full stride under their new manager.

Manchester City to beat Birmingham to nil 11/8
    Manchester City’s defensive formation was in fall flow on Wednesday night in their goalless draw with local rivals Manchester United. Playing three defensive midfielders and one striker is Robert Mancini’s trait. Back-to-back league clean sheets as they come into this match with Birmingham City who have scored twice in each of their last two matches. That stat can easily come to an end on Saturday. Despite scoring 8 on the road this season, it’s worth noting that 4 of those came in their first two away games. Although Nikola Zigic has been partnered by Cameron Jermone in his last two matches, I see Alex McLeish reverting back to one striker in this match. I expect this to be a low-scoring match with City edging it. Carlos Tevez looking to get back to goalscoring form, while David Silva, Adam Johnson and James Miler all provide a threat.

Chelsea to beat Sunderland to nil 5/6
    Chelsea recovered from their defeat at Anfield to beat Fulham midweek, extending their lead at the top of the Premier League to 4 points following Manchester United’s draw at rivals City. Chelsea have yet to concede a goal at Stamford Bridge in the league this season. While Sunderland have only failed to score in two Premier League games this season, they were fortunate to get on the scoresheet on Tuesday night against Tottenham thanks to a defensive mix up that let Asamoah Gyan in on goal. The Ghanaian will be the only goalscorer on the pitch for Sunderland this weekend with Darren Bent out with an injury. So Chelsea basically need to keep the ball away from Gyan and they’ll be fine. Well, it’s not that easy, but when you’re Chelsea you now how to shut up shop. They have their strongest defence available for this match, and although Michael Essien is suspended they have several players who can sit in front and protect their defence. Going forward, Didier Drogba and Florent Malouda have gone a few games without a goal, but don’t be surprised to see either on the scoresheet on Sunday.
    Yeah I took their Chelsea and man city picks

Daveyboy

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    They were on full form again this weekend! I didn't back Birmingham myself but I took their United tip

Lay West Brom versus Stoke City 2.28
    West Brom’s early season form is slipping. They are without a win in their last 4 Premier League games, including defeats to Blackpool and Wigan Athletic; hardly the who’s-who of the league. Although only Manchester City have won on their travels to the Hawthorns this season, Stoke City have good potential to cause an upset on Saturday. Tony Pulis’ side took 4 points off West Brom when both teams came up from the Championship together, and then 6 points the following season. That including away wins in both seasons. West Brom don’t deal with Stoke’s physical game and don’t defend their set pieces. Stoke City can win this game from set pieces. The Kenwyne Jones threat will be my biggest focus in this game. West Brom’s biggest defender, Jonas Olsson is also out with an injury. Scott Carson doesn’t add confidence to the defence. Defensively, Stoke must be careful of Chris Brunt down the wing, with the Northern Irish player recording 7 assists in his last 8 league games.
    Lay Chelsea versus Birmingham City 1.81
    The defending champions are going through a tough period. Injuries to John Terry and Alex left them depleted at the back last week in a shock 3-0 home defeat at the hands of Sunderland. Terry in particular was clearly missing as their defence was in a mess; Paulo Ferreira and Branislav Ivanovic pairing together at centre back. Ferreira doesn’t defend well in his natural position, full back but looked hopeless in the middle. Ivanovic is susceptible to being caught out of position. Ivanovic played 90 minutes in Bulgaria midweek, meaning the pair haven’t had long to practice together this week. Alex McLeish has a good opportunity to increase Birmingham’s points this week by attacking this vulnerable Chelsea defence as Sunderland did last week. Interestingly, Birmingham have drawn their last 7 home games versus the traditional big 4. For Chelsea, Drogba hasn’t scored on the road this season, and Malouda has only done so once. In addition to their defensive injuries, Michael Essien and Frank Lampard are also missing.
    Manchester United to beat Wigan -1.75 10/11
    Despite drawing with Aston Villa last week, Manchester United gained a point in Chelsea following their defeat a day later. With the injury problems Chelsea are having, Manchester United must be optimistic about closing down Chelsea’s 3 point lead over the coming weeks. To do so, victory over Wigan is a minimum requirement. They did so 5-0 in both fixtures last season. While that did require the form of Wayne Rooney and Antonio Valencia last season, neither of whom will be playing on Saturday, United are still capable of scoring a few. Having been unbeaten in their first 3 road trips, Wigan’s form has dropped of late, losing in their last two away games, at Fulham and Blackburn. Last weekend’s victory at home to West Brom saw them escape the relegation zone, but just 1 point above Birmingham means they could full back in this weekend. A position some would argue merited. Blackpool have crushed them 4-0, Chelsea 6-0 and Manchester City 2-0. Manchester United are capable of matching at least one of those. Dimitar Berbatov hasn’t scored in his last 7 Premier League matches since a hat trick over Liverpool. Sir Alex Ferguson should seriously consider benching him for the start of this one, and giving Federico Macheda a longer run out. He came off the bench last weekend to score, after United failed to score in the 72 minutes Berbatov was on the field. Nani has had a couple of quiet games recently, but is in a favourable matchup to return to form here.
    http://www.premiershiptips.com/premi...-2022-november