JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

10 steps: How Sunderland beat Chelsea 3-0

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the first step is important, two strikers. Gyan is making an impact so far, smart player and so accurate in his finishes. Not to take anything away from Sunderland who played very good and totally deserved to win, but we shall not forget that Chelsea played with Ferreira and if I remember correctly Bosingwa in the central defense, both usually plays to the right. If Alex and Terry would have played instead I dont think Sunderland would have scored three goals.

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

ZM with yet another fantastic article, it's nice to read match reports like this rather than the crap you read in newspapers...!
    Points Awarded:

Daveyboy gave Squirrel 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good read

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    I think the first step is important, two strikers. Gyan is making an impact so far, smart player and so accurate in his finishes. Not to take anything away from Sunderland who played very good and totally deserved to win, but we shall not forget that Chelsea played with Ferreira and if I remember correctly Bosingwa in the central defense, both usually plays to the right. If Alex and Terry would have played instead I dont think Sunderland would have scored three goals.
    I doubt Chelsea does this again after what happened, but if it happens again, always worth a shot on the underdog.

cathal2010
    cathal2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

sunderland just played them of the park they have a stricker on form in Gyan a great midfielder in henderson but i would of never backed them to inconsistant they lost 5-1 to newcastle and beat chelsea 3-0 hard to predict what side will turn up

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cathal2010 View Post
    sunderland just played them of the park they have a stricker on form in Gyan a great midfielder in henderson but i would of never backed them to inconsistant they lost 5-1 to newcastle and beat chelsea 3-0 hard to predict what side will turn up
    I dont agree with you here at all . The 5-1 loss against Newcastle has been their only misstep, Sunderland have only been defeated twice this season and only Manchester United has fewer losses. They have performed above expectations against top teams, played a draw against Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham and United and winning over Manchester City and now Chelsea. They have proven they can keep it close and steal points against any team in this league.

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

its history ,now man, move on. Most of us lost if we bet on that match - but its no use dwelling on it. It WAS 4 days ago .

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

ZM is great

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

This was an amazing game....Sunderland played their best indeed