JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Real Madrid: Liga +100, ChampsLeague +400

The only competition they have in both leagues is Barcelona IMO. Mourinho delt with Barca last year in the CL, wonder how he deals with them in the league as well. Chelsea and Inter are both washed up former Mourinho teams so not too worried about them.

Anyone take these lines yet? I can imagine they will drop a lot if Madrid beat Barca on Nov. 28th. So far they only dopped about a dollar each from.

Liga was +200 beginning of the year and CL was +500 I think. I feel like waiting until Madrid get their first loss vs Barca or someone else for these odds to get better, but it's hard to tell when and how much the line will get better.

Still a long way to go, but Madrid looks miles ahead of any other team than Barca. And Barca has had problems this year. They rely a lot on Messi to get their goals in tough situations, not to take anything away from players like Xavi, but Messi is bringing in the goals let's be honest.

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you. Jose is a smart coach, he proved his success with all the big teams he coached. I willn't be surprised to see RM willing the league this season as Barca isn't the same as previous two years. Barca isn't hunger enough for me to win it again. RM have the players and they are hungry, and with a really good coach. People can say that RM is only winning by small margin, but we can all see the difference Jose brought in the defence. Their defence is really good and that will be a key for RM. Jose trusts Carvalho and for me he is the most under-rated player in the team.

I don't really know about Champion League. Anything can happen there, the front runners are RM, Barca, Chelsea and Man Utd. I don't see any other team right now that can challenge. Inter isn't the same this year, AC will probably take another year to rebuild. Arsenal will struggle later on, Munich over-achieved last year. Nobody else stands out, but any of the four teams can win it. You are right, RM was going for 6.00 at the start of the season.

GL with your bet, taking the double is always tough for any good team, but RM is capable of!

lucaario83
    lucaario83's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mourinho won past year with Inter, same this year with RM. Good picks

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Liga is pretty much dead now.

But right now Madrid to win CL sits at about 4.00, the game vs Arsenal is crucial, if Barca fail to qualify you all know who the favorite will be.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Liga is pretty much dead now.

But right now Madrid to win CL sits at about 4.00, the game vs Arsenal is crucial, if Barca fail to qualify you all know who the favorite will be.
    Hm I'm not that confident! If they find the level they had at the beginning of the campaign and play somehow near to what they did against Racing they can win CL!

Of course Barca will be favorite against everybody if they keep going!

Let's see what Arsenal can do today!

JogoBonito
    JogoBonito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I would love to see those line movements if barca by any miracle gets knocked off today lol. Regarding CL for Real, I do believe that if he get pass lyon, hell have strong chances to be at the final in london. TO me its more a psychological barrier for the players but with jose, im confident will get pass lyon! Liga isnt dead but its quite hard since barca wins easily almost every match, no challenge at all from any team, but still a win at bernabeu and couple of other results, their might be a chance for la liga as well.

For now, i change my colors for the gunners!!! my 2nd team in fifa!! love them. hope they can complete the oddisey today!!