Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

INTER MILAN vs AC MILAN

I'm thinking about taking Inter Milan who is in a must-win situation. Any thought about this game? AC Milan won their two last game though...

damien
    damien's Avatar Become A Pro!

inter will beat Ac milan tonight. The odds for them is a gift and worth it

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by damien View Post
    inter will beat Ac milan tonight. The odds for them is a gift and worth it
    ALL-IN INTER then! No injuries in both side?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Why is inter in a "must win situation"?

Kraghen

Inter is not at the Top of the Serie A while Ac Milan hold the first place, if Inter (5th place) don't beat Ac Milan they will have difficulties to bounce back I think.

damien

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Why is inter in a "must win situation"?
    Maybe not inter but benitez is in a must win situation. Inter will beat Milan.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I still think it's a coin flip, GL guys.

damien

Quote Originally Posted by Kraghen View Post
    Inter missing only maicon and samuel.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the correct information about injuries for the teams:

-Milan are missing Inzaghi, Oduamadi, Oddo and Pato.

-Inter are missing Maicon, Samuel, Muntari, Motta, Mariga and Suazo. Julio Cesar, Sneijder and Cambiasso are in the squad, the first two are likely to play while Cambiasso will be tested to see if he can play.

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post

-Inter are missing Maicon, Samuel, Muntari, Motta, Mariga and Suazo. Julio Cesar, Sneijder and Cambiasso are in the squad, the first two are likely to play while Cambiasso will be tested to see if he can play.
    Thank you for these priceless information... really hope Inter will win this one...

scotty99dog99
    scotty99dog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Correct, Kitty. I'll pick Inter.

Kraghen

Will Eto'o be in the line-up or not?

Kraghen

Milan looking to exact revenge over Inter
    Adrian Del Monte

Pato has been on fire for Milan of late.

TEAM STAT COMPARISON
    Internazionale AC Milan
    Matches Played 11 11
    Table Position 5 1
    Points 20 23
    Goal Difference 7 9
    Goals for * 1.6 1.4
    Goals against * 0.6 1.2
    Last 5 D-D-W-D-W W-W-L-W-W
    Last 5 home D-D-D-W-W W-L-W-W-D
    Last 5 away D-W-W-L-W W-W-W-D-L
    * Goals per match - home matches for home club and away matches for away club
    · Club Stats: Internazionale | AC Milan
    COMPETITION STATS

Internazionale AC Milan
    Goals Samuel Eto'o 8 Pato 6

Last Five Matches in Competition
    Internazionale AC Milan
    A: Lecce 1-1 H: Palermo 3-1
    H: Brescia 1-1 A: Bari 2-3
    A: Genoa 0-1 H: Juventus 1-2
    H: Sampdoria 1-1 A: Napoli 1-2
    A: Cagliari 0-1 H: Chievo Verona 3-1
    · Club Results: Internazionale | AC Milan
    Next Five Matches in Competition
    Internazionale AC Milan
    14/11 H: AC Milan 14/11 A: Internazionale
    21/11 A: Chievo Verona 20/11 H: Fiorentina
    28/11 H: Parma 27/11 A: Sampdoria
    3/12 A: Lazio 4/12 H: Brescia
    19/12 A: Fiorentina 12/12 A: Bologna
    · Club Fixtures: Internazionale | AC Milan
    Updated: November 11, 2010, 9:35 AM GMT

Inter and Milan lock horns in the Derby della Madonnina at San Siro this weekend. Both sides have made solid starts to the campaign, currently sitting in fourth and first place respectively. Having won the past three Milan derbies though, Inter will consider themselves as having a good chance of toppling the Serie A leaders in their 175th league meeting, despite possessing a number of injuries to key players. Their opponents and 'visitors' in this clash have won five of their past six league fixtures however, and will be full of confidence in order to exact revenge this weekend.
    Despite sitting fourth at present, Inter have looked a shadow of the side that won the Treble last season. They may only have suffered the one defeat thus far, but the Nerazzurri have drawn three of their five home fixtures, which is very uncharacteristic of them. A win this weekend will see them draw level on points with their fierce rivals and possibly climb to the pinnacle of the table, should Lazio draw at home to Napoli.
    Milan meanwhile are one of the in-form sides in Serie A, and proved this with yet another commanding display at home to Palermo in midweek. The Rossoneri scored three against a talented Sicilian line-up to go top of the table. They will be keen to maintain their place atop of the standings with victory this weekend, adding further significance to this fixture. With the second best attack, statistically, coming up against the best defence in the league, it definitely could go either way.
    Both sides have injury concerns heading into the match though, particularly the hosts, who recently had star defender Walter Samuel ruled out for up to eight months with a ruptured cruciate ligament injury. He is joined on the sidelines by Maicon, who suffered an injury in the same game at Brescia, as well as Wesley Sneijder, Sulley Muntari, Thiago Motta, Esteban Cambiasso and No. 1 goalkeeper Julio Cesar. Milan will be without Daniele Bonera and Massimo Oddo, whilst Robinho has been tipped to get the nod in behind Pato and Ibrahimovic up front.
    Inter player to watch: Samuel Eto'o. The Cameroon striker has been one of the only shining lights, in what has been a fairly uninspiring season for Inter thus far. He will need to reproduce his top form of late, having scored eight goals in 11 league games, if the Nerazzurri are to stand any chance of winning this weekend. He will make life constantly difficult for the opposing back four, and will get on the scoresheet if given half a chance.
    Milan player to watch: Pato. The Brazilian starlet scored the decisive goal at Bari last weekend and continued his consistent form with another solid display against Palermo in midweek, scoring the opener. He continues to grow with every match he plays and alongside Ibrahimovic on Sunday, expect him to potentially run rings around a makeshift Inter back four.
    Key Battle: Diego Milito v Alessandro Nesta. Goals may be hard to come by due to the strength of the respective defences, however, with such a talented bunch of attackers taking to the field, it would be a surprise if there weren't a few. Milito is not in the same position as he was under Jose Mourinho, but should find himself involved at some stage and can have an impact on a game whenever he is asked. Nesta has more than enough experience and resilience to take care of the UEFA Club Footballer of the Year and, if he does, one would expect that the Rossoneri will secure their first derby triumph since 2008.
    Stats: In their previous 174 Serie A meetings, Inter have won 64 times, whilst Milan have recorded 58 victories, with 52 ending all square.
    Odds: Inter (2.62), the draw (3.20) and Milan (2.70) are on offer with Bet365. You can get odds of (10.00) for Milan to win the match by a 2-1 scoreline.
    Prediction: One of the most crucial Milan derbies in recent times is certain to be a tightly contested battle. Whilst both sides possess extremely attacking line-ups on paper, the key players missing for Inter will have a major impact, with Milan running out narrow winners.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

We might see a new formation for Inter tonight, normally Benitez plays 4-2-3-1 but he might try a 4-3-1-2 diamond formation against Milan. Obi played a great game against Lecce and if Cambiasso cant start he is likely to play togheter with Stankovic and Zanetti on midfield. Sneijder will have his normal position between midfield and attack where Milito and Etoó most likely will play. In defense Chivu, Lucio, Materazzi and Cordoba are likely to play, maybe Santon but in these types of derbys routine is very important.

This lineup are probable but NOT confirmed.

Kraghen

According to the ESPN game preview, Pato will be in the squad for AC Milan... key player injuries for Inter Milan give Ac Milan as a Favorite to win the derby tonight... Doesn't sound good for Inter...

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

According to the ESPN game preview, Pato will be in the squad for AC Milan... key player injuries for Inter Milan give Ac Milan as a Favorite to win the derby tonight... Doesn't sound good for Inter...
    If you look at Milans homepage, to the right under Breaking News and hold the mouse pointer over INTER - MILAN: ROSSONERI SQUAD then you will see hes not even in the 20-man squad. I believe AC Milans official site over ESPN every day of the week.
    Points Awarded:

Kraghen gave Mr.Kitty 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kraghen

If you look at Milans homepage, to the right under Breaking News and hold the mouse pointer over INTER - MILAN: ROSSONERI SQUAD then you will see hes not even in the 20-man squad. I believe AC Milans official site over ESPN every day of the week.
    You're right bro'. I didn't even took a look at the AC Milan nor Inter Milan official website.... what a shame... thanks for the info. I'll take a closer look at both line-up. Kitty, you also took Inter Milan today? Do you expect a winner or think there will be a draw?

Kraghen

here's the line-up for Inter :

Serie A, Inter-Milan: 20 in the squad
    Saturday, 13 November 2010 12:36:00 permalink

APPIANO GENTILE - Rafael Benitez has called up 20 Nerazzurri in view of Inter-Milan, the game valid for the late kick off of the 12th round of the Serie A TIM 2010-2011, which will take place Sunday the 14th of November at the stadium "Giuseppe Meazza" in San Siro, Milan (8:45pm).

Goalkeepers: 1 Julio Cesar, 12 Luca Castellazzi, 21 Paolo Orlandoni;

Defenders: 2 Ivan Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 23 MArco Materazzi, 26 Cristian Chivu, 39 Davide Santon;

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 20 Joel Obi, 29 Coutinho, 30 Amantino Mancini, 40 Obiora Nwankwo;

Forwards: 9 Samuel Eto'o, 22 Diego Milito, 27 Goran Pandev, 88 Jonathan Biabiany.

damien

cesar

zanetti lucio matterrazi chivu

cambiasso stankovic

biabiany sneijder etoo

milito

This will be probably inter's team and formation tonight

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by damien View Post
    cesar

zanetti lucio matterrazi chivu

cambiasso stankovic

biabiany sneijder etoo

milito

This will be probably inter's team and formation tonight
    If Inter Milan win tonight, I'll make some good $$$.... How many did you put on Inter, Damien?

Kraghen

What make me doubting is that Ac Milan's line movement goes in their favor.... nevermind.. GO GO GO INTER... If Inter beat AC Milan, they'll get good chance to come back top of the Serie A...

Hebodk
    Hebodk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2852

coinflip, maybe the draw or stay away

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

You're right bro'. I didn't even took a look at the AC Milan nor Inter Milan official website.... what a shame... thanks for the info. I'll take a closer look at both line-up. Kitty, you also took Inter Milan today? Do you expect a winner or think there will be a draw?
    I am an Inter supporter, have been for a long time so this is obviously a very big game. I cant be neutral here or anytime Inter plays, I always want them to win .

We still have a strong team but you can not ignore all the injuries, we have many youngsters but they might not be ready for the pressure of playing a BIG derby like this. We need to have players who are fit and Stankovic, Cambiasso (might not play and wont be 100%), Sneijder and Cesar has just come back from injuries or sickness (Sneijder has anemia). I really hope they are nearly 100% because then we have a chance. Milan are in great shape so it will be interesting, Ibra is back on familiar territory .

FORZA INTER !

Kraghen

Sounds like I'll lose my €500 bet... if Inter isn't playing 100%

damien

If Inter Milan win tonight, I'll make some good $$$.... How many did you put on Inter, Damien?
    I am not a big bettor. sampdoria has to win first before I will know my stake on inter. I have 300 euros on sampdoria ML. If they dont win, I will put the same stake on inter. If sampdoria wins, I will stake 500 euros on inter ML.
    I won't regret playing inter if they do not win. I am sure they will press Ac milan from beginning until they win, and the odds 2.60. The last time inter has such high odd at san siro was when they played against barcelona.You know what happened

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

The derby della Madonnina, remember that there isn't much of a home/away effect as this is both teams home ground. There is value on Ac Milan +0/+0.5 at 1.75.

Tony Cash
    Tony Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I will play draw for small money, fancy Inter to win and enjoy the game tonight.

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only sure is that Intes will not loose tonight.Most possible is to be draw.

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17306

It will be like a cauldron in there. Wow , these Milan derbies get very heated at times. Who can say what will happen. Normal team form can be disregarded.

skodaka
    skodaka's Avatar Become A Pro!

milan will take the lead

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by skodaka View Post
    milan will take the lead
    Very funny, both team 'AC' and 'Inter' are from Milan so it's normal Milan will take the Lead....

Kraghen

By the way, Lazio won today, so they took the first place of the Serie A. Both Ac Milan and Inter Milan will fight to take the first place.
    Last edited by Kraghen; 11-14-10 at 11:03 AM.

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ac has been playing better the Inter as of late, Inters only scorere right now is OTO who is unreal Inter hasnt lost at home is years, and are in a fight for the SEriea A lead especially now that Lazio beat Napels, I think Inter either wins this one or its a draw

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by maddogmadden86 View Post
    Ac has been playing better the Inter as of late, Inters only scorere right now is OTO who is unreal Inter hasnt lost at home is years, and are in a fight for the SEriea A lead especially now that Lazio beat Napels, I think Inter either wins this one or its a draw
    Wish Inter will win for the sake of my Money!

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Inter will play like posted earlier but with Castellazzi instead of Julio Cesar.

12 Last