Tradersbet
    Tradersbet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tradersbet - just Profit !

Hello
    I am involved in betting for the last 10 years. I'm a well-known analyst in my country, but never showed my games and information public, usually it happen at a private site and only for trusted clients. Last year my group has earnings around yield 80%. This year, however, I had to stop everything from the very important reasons, and my group broke up. Today is the day to start betting again for free and I hope I will show you my good knowledge about soccer.

A number of picks
    I am somewhat different from most of the tipsters, who I know, because I generally prefer to wait a certain period and have a high certainty for investment. Typically, such a calendar month, I have to max of 10 tips, but the average is 4-5 per month. The odds don't play a big role for me, because I can be happy even with 1.50.

Wish me good luck on your forum.

Tradersbet

INSIDERS - DOUBLEBET

France National - Colmar - Beauvais
    Tip: Beauvais win
    Odds: 2.30

Welsh Cup - Bangor - TNS
    Tip: Bangor win
    Odds: 2.00

Overall Odd: 4.60
    Stake: 5/10

PUDS
    Daily Grind
    PUDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

hi and welcome !
    cant find those game at my sportbook were are you betting ?

BOL

Tradersbet

Eh.. my first coupon wasn't that good what I could expect. The next I will post it in this weekend between 12 and 14 November.

Quote Originally Posted by PUDS View Post
    hi and welcome !
    cant find those game at my sportbook were are you betting ?

BOL
    Mainly I'm betting in Bet365 and sometimes in Paddypower. This is british bookmaker.

Larsson_76
    Larsson_76's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks nice i will follow you =) GL

Tradersbet

INSIDER - POLAND I LEAGUE

Polonia Warsaw - Ruch
    Tip: Polonia Warsaw
    Odds: 1.80
    Stake: 7/10

Information from the local newspaper:
    "The players from Polonia got a salary from their director after a good match with Lech Poznan (2:2)." Before this their has a break in their salaries because they've played badly".
    It should be a good motivation before the next league match against Ruch, who plays actually awful. Polonia has better players in squad like Bueno or Golebiewski.

Tradersbet

INSIDER - SWITZERLAND CHALLENGE LEAGUE

Stade Nyonnais - Lugano
    Tip: Lugano (European Handicap -1)
    Odd: 2.60 in Bet-at-home
    My stake: 6/10

One of my sources told me that he spoke with one man from club. Nyonnais has a lot of problems with players. Bet365 blocked this game - I am sorry for late, but I couldn't post this tip earlier.
    In Sunday I expect odds around 1.40-1.30 on straight win of Lugano.

Tradersbet

Karlsruher - Erzgebirge Aue
    Tip: Erzgebirge Aue
    Odds: 3.20
    Stake: 4/10

Very good value bet ! In one German forum everyone says that Karlsruher has a lot of financial problems and problems with injured players. Aue is new promoted team but almost nobody expect before the season that this club will present very good football.

Also the oddsmakers used a very good trick. They favor hosts to convince the tipsters that Karlsruher has more chances to win it than visitors.

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you won any games? Also, do you play any totals?

Tradersbet

Poland 2. League
    INSIDER STRONG INFORMATION
    Resovia - GLKS Nadarzyn
    Tip: Resovia
    Odds: 1.80 in Bet-at-home
    Stake: 8/10

I've got an information from one expert from this league and also my friend.
    "The odds for Resovia are too high. Almost in every bookie this is 1.80 but the reason is simple - position in table. This is illusory for sure. In this situation we can't look at the table. Resovia is the king of their own stadium, Nadarzyn is new promoted team from 3. league and now will arrive to Resovia without 5 regular players - they have't wide substitution bench, so will play a few young players. Resovia will win".

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Very good thread I love this insider information stuff. If you can give out how you find these sources or other info, let me know...

By the way check out Nottinghamforest vs QPR, QPR missing a lot of players.
    Last edited by JOHON8; 11-13-10 at 04:25 AM.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

GL on your thread Tradersbet. Judging from your nickname you use BetFair a lot

Good info, btw Polonia Warsaw players and their coach had their sallaries frozen a week ago and they went to Poznan and drew 2-2. Now they have them back so hopefully they can pull out the victory but Ruch is not easy to break thou

Tradersbet

Statistics:
    1# Doublebet | - 5 units
    2#
    Polonia Warsaw - Ruch | + 5,6 units
    3#
    Stade Nyonnais - Lugano | - 6 units
    4#
    Karlsruher - Erzgebirge Aue | - 4 units
    5#
    Resovia - GLKS Nadarzyn | + 6,4 units
    -----------------------------------------------
    Overall: - 3 units
    Balance: 2-0-3

Bad for me, but it's only the beginning.

moreira
    moreira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Hey, Lugano won 1-0. so shouldnt your bet(Lugano-1 on AH) be a push. Not a loss. A win if you took ML.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by moreira View Post
    Hey, Lugano won 1-0. so shouldnt your bet(Lugano-1 on AH) be a push. Not a loss. A win if you took ML.
    He took the European handicap -1, which means he has to win by 2 goals. The Asian handicap would be a push.

moreira
    moreira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Ah, I see. Thanks anyway! Good thread.

Tradersbet

I should change my staking system, maybe I use too high stakes.
    And I am glad, that my thread is interesting for some of you Thanks

Tradersbet

Today we have 3 games from this cup but I see that only 2 from them are possible to bet. We will try.

US Chauny - Amiens SC
    Tip: Amiens SC (European Handicap -1) @ 2.10 Bet365 - Stake: 8/10
    Tip2: Amiens SC (European Handicap -3) @ 8.00 Bet365 - Stake: 1/10

Firstly - the odds.
    Bet365 propably slept, because in Bet-at-home we can find on this option only 1.80. So it's a gift for sure.

Secondly - the most important informations.
    I read in local newspaper that the turf on the Chauny's home stadium was revised - it's a very good information for visitors because they prefer technical football. Also it should be a huge difference between this 2 clubs. Take a look:
    US Chauny - actually are playing in local league, lower than CFA 2 since they felt from CFA2 in season 2008/2009.
    Amiens - 5. place in National league.
    The chance will get second goalkeeper from Amiens - Delecroix. He said that it will be for him like Champions League. I see also that almost all squad arrived to Chauny. From the 1st minute of course will play some young players but even they should be better than their opponents.
    ________________________________________ ________________________________________ _______

Nīmes Olympique - Rodez
    Tip: Nīmes Olympique (Asian Handicap -1) @ 1.93 in SBOBET - Stake: 4/10

Here both clubs will want to win and take this cup seriously but... Rodez on away games has a lot of troubles. Their balance in league is 1-0-7 with goalscore 7:20. Also they will play without 2 key players: defender William Massot and midfielder Gregory Ursule.
    I add that their last won 4:2 league game against Rouen was a little unfair because players from Rouen was tired - it could be the main cause. The team is sits on 15. position in National League.

The coach of Nīmes Olympique - Cavalli said, that he will put the best 11 and the same like in the last won home game against ES Troyes AC 1:0. They should control the game and I hope that it will bring some goals for them. The team actually sits on 14. place in Ligue 2 and has good home balance 4-2-2 with goalscore 9:6.

Allez FRANCE !

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Interesting thread. I will be following it.

Tradersbet

6# US Chauny - Amiens SC | + 7,8 units
    7#
    Nīmes Olympique - Rodez | VOID

Today: + 7,8 units

Overall: + 4,8 units
    Balance: 3-1-4

Good day I hope that someone followed me with this propositions from France.

Tradersbet

This time I found something from Denmark. All informations was confirmed by teams.

FC Copenhagen - Nordsjaelland

Tip: FC Copenhagen (Asian Handicap -1,5) @ 2.05 on Bet365 - Stake: 7/10

It seems like very good match for hosts to improve their morale before the next Champions League match against Rubin Kazan.
    The most important informations:
    Nordsjaelland will play without their captain Nikolai Stokholm. Every fan knows that it will be big loss for the team.
    To FC Copenhagen's squad came back young midfielder/striker Thomas Delaney and their coach will put the best 11 with N'Doye and Santin in attack.
    In every line player from Copenhagen is better than in Nordsjaelland, it's a solid team which can play very beautiful and good for eye.
    Also the turf in this Wednesday was revised, so it should bring more effective football. Ticket prices were reduced and we can expect tommorow more fans.

Special Tip: César Santin (FC Copenhagen) - goalscorer anytime @ 2.45 in Unibet - Stake: 2/10

Unibet slept. In Bet365 we can find only 1.80 on this option. A lot of members talk about in which minute of the game this brazilian player will score. We can't forget that he is actually the best goalscorer in team with 11 scored goals in 13 games. Also he like to score in home matches (10 goals at home / 1 goal on road). We can try, good odd.

Good luck !

Tradersbet

FC Copenhagen 2-1 Nordsjaelland
    Profit: -4,7 units
    FC Kopenhagen had a lot of situations... but Santin scored.

Sheffield Wednesday FC - Walsall FC

Tip: Sheffield Wednesday FC (AH -1)
    Odd: 1.95 at Pinnacle Sports

The first tip from my friend from UK.
    "Walsall should be happy after second win in a row in league, because they didn't deserved - sometimes football is unfair. Sheffield on home ground will be too strong for the last team in league. I can't imagine other result like easy home win."
    I checked the news about squads and I didn't find any important information, so we will bet it.

######################################## #######################
    Charlton Athletic FC - Bristol Rovers FC
    Tip: Charlton Athletic FC (AH -0,75)
    Odd: 2.02 at Pinnacle Sports
    Stake: 4/10

This is the same situation like above. Again, the better side is Charlton who is now in 2. place in league. They are in form.
    "Bristol Rovers will have a problems tommorow due to some weakness in squad. They should play in defensive formation and use counter attacks but still I don't believe that they will get at least one point from Charlton".

I hope that he's right with this ...

Tradersbet

English day: + 2,65 units

The main bet was won, I didn't watch the Chartlton's game, but I hope that this result is fair.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

so-so

Tradersbet

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    so-so
    What it's mean ?

By the way, for Friday evening...

France National
    Guingamp - Luzenac
    Tip: Guingamp @ 1.80 at Betclic
    Stake: 6/10

The odds are too high on home win. The main cause of this is that Luzenac won on home ground with Cannes (one of the favourite to take a title) 1:0. But like the local newspaper wrote, it wasn't good match of Luzenac but bad match of Cannes. Guingamp has above 60% chances to win it, while Luzenac only 15%. Almost every tipster from France bet on easy home win. Home team has one of the best offensive in the league. We take it before the odds dropping.

Tradersbet

Siena - Novara
    Tip: Siena @ 2.10 at Interwetten

Novara has 4 key players out:
    strikers Bertani(16 games/11 goals) and Motta (14/4), 2 key defenders Lisuzzo (13/0) and Ludi (14/0). Also what I read Novara had more luck in the last won match with Reggina 3:1, they didn't deserve for 3 points.

Siena has beautiful home balance 7-1-0 with goalscore 16:4 and hasn't any problems with injured or suspended players. Will play offensive and should win it. The odds will drop.

Last edited by Tradersbet; 11-25-10 at 03:57 PM.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot

Siena is the main team to advance to Serie A. I like that play. Where did you get info about Serie B

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

GL Tradersbet.

wondering same thing as tommy^, where'd you get info? Siena are favorites but the last H2H Novara beat them by 2 goals.
    Last edited by JOHON8; 11-25-10 at 06:49 AM.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot

Siena @home: 7-1-0
    Siena lost to Novara a year ago and that was a cup game so it's not relevant IMO

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_de1st View Post
    Siena @home: 7-1-0
    Siena lost to Novara a year ago and that was a cup game so it's not relevant IMO
    true, it shouldn't influence the bet, but it does say something about their styles colliding.

anyways I took Siena for a tiny bit.

Tradersbet

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_de1st View Post
    Siena is the main team to advance to Serie A. I like that play. Where did you get info about Serie B
    I have some connections with friends from a few countries. This information I got from one trusted member of italian closed forum, also he suggested me the stake of this event.
    Last edited by Tradersbet; 11-25-10 at 04:00 PM.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot

Quote Originally Posted by Tradersbet View Post
    I have some connections with friends from a few countries. This information I got from one trusted member of italian closed forum, also he suggested me the stake of this event.
    Very nice of you that you sharing with us

Tradersbet

STRAIGHT FROM CLUB
    Widzew Lodz - Gornik Zabrze
    Tip: Widzew Lodz @ 2.00

There are 2 new promoted teams from 1. polish league. In the previous season 2 times won Widzew, on road 1:0 and at home 3:0. The squads actually are almost the same so this is important information. Gornik has a lot of problems with injured players. Will not play midfielders Manka, Bebenek and two key defenders Banas and Bemben. This team hasn't good enough reserve players who can with honor replace them.

About Widzew. I talked with one player from this club, he said that:
    "After the club management has changed the coach now every player work hard on trainings, everybody want to show their skills and play in 1st team. I think that it will be good for us and we show that we're better than Gornik. "

So the motivation is different in Widzew now, Gornik has problems with defenders, I think that it's a good bet.

damien
    damien's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradersbet View Post
    STRAIGHT FROM CLUB
    Widzew Lodz - Gornik Zabrze
    Tip: Widzew Lodz @ 2.00

There are 2 new promoted teams from 1. polish league. In the previous season 2 times won Widzew, on road 1:0 and at home 3:0. The squads actually are almost the same so this is important information. Gornik has a lot of problems with injured players. Will not play midfielders Manka, Bebenek and two key defenders Banas and Bemben. This team hasn't good enough reserve players who can with honor replace them.

About Widzew. I talked with one player from this club, he said that:
    "After the club management has changed the coach now every player work hard on trainings, everybody want to show their skills and play in 1st team. I think that it will be good for us and we show that we're better than Gornik. "

So the motivation is different in Widzew now, Gornik has problems with defenders, I think that it's a good bet.

Thanks a lot. These are the kind of info needed. I'm playing widzew ML

zpapalash
    zpapalash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

Thanks for the pick and explanation info. Taild ))) BOL!

123 Last