Tradersbet
    Tradersbet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradersbet View Post

France National
    Guingamp - Luzenac
    Tip: Guingamp @ 1.80 at Betclic
    Stake: 6/10

The odds are too high on home win. The main cause of this is that Luzenac won on home ground with Cannes (one of the favourite to take a title) 1:0. But like the local newspaper wrote, it wasn't good match of Luzenac but bad match of Cannes. Guingamp has above 60% chances to win it, while Luzenac only 15%. Almost every tipster from France bet on easy home win. Home team has one of the best offensive in the league. We take it before the odds dropping.

FT 4-1
    Good start of the weekend.
    Profit: + 4,8 units
    Points Awarded:

kocho91 gave Tradersbet 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Nice, I would have tailed you on that play if my book had France National. GL tomorrow.

Tradersbet

FRANCE > CFA GROUP "C"
    AGDE RCO - Toulon

Tip: AGDE RCO @ 2.30 Bet-at-home
    Stake: 4/10

Usually I don't bet this lower french leagues like CFA or CFA2, but the information which I found today is very interesting.

From one french newspaper:
    "Toulon after 2 weeks of break will play without 9 players. This is the list:
    - goalkeepers: Benoît Pansier and Hilaire Munoz
    - defenders: Franck Toye, Mejdi Zemzemi, Martial Kipré, Hatim Sbaï
    - midfielder: Quentin Bouchoux
    - strikers: Algassimou Baldé and Thomas Mercheyer. "

Those are 7 key players out and only 2 from the bench substitution.

The hosts hasn't any important problems but the weather conditions are not good, in France is actually a lot of snow. It may be a problem with playing, we will see.

kocho91
    kocho91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

id like to thank you tradersbet for all the information you give and insight as it is great help and great tips to make money. well done and keep it up mate you are a legend!

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

the insight is actually great and deeep, thank you for for picks

Tradersbet

Siena - Novara
    Tip: Siena @ 2.10 at Interwetten
    Stake: 7/10

Novara has 4 key players out:
    strikers Bertani(16 games/11 goals) and Motta (14/4), 2 key defenders Lisuzzo (13/0) and Ludi (14/0). Also what I read Novara had more luck in the last won match with Reggina 3:1, they didn't deserve for 3 points.

Siena has beautiful home balance 7-1-0 with goalscore 16:4 and hasn't any problems with injured or suspended players. Will play offensive and should win it. The odds will drop.

FT 1-1
    - 7 units

It's a kind of unfair football. Siena was the better team, even could lead in the first half. They took a lead at 78' minute and lost a goal in the last minute of regular time. I am very angry. Novara had again a lot of luck, like with Reggina.

Tradersbet

FRANCE > CFA GROUP "C"
    AGDE RCO - Toulon

Tip: AGDE RCO @ 2.30 Bet-at-home
    Stake: 4/10

Usually I don't bet this lower french leagues like CFA or CFA2, but the information which I found today is very interesting.

From one french newspaper:
    "Toulon after 2 weeks of break will play without 9 players. This is the list:
    - goalkeepers: Benoît Pansier and Hilaire Munoz
    - defenders: Franck Toye, Mejdi Zemzemi, Martial Kipré, Hatim Sbaï
    - midfielder: Quentin Bouchoux
    - strikers: Algassimou Baldé and Thomas Mercheyer. "

Those are 7 key players out and only 2 from the bench substitution.

The hosts hasn't any important problems but the weather conditions are not good, in France is actually a lot of snow. It may be a problem with playing, we will see.

FT 3-1
    Profit: +5,2 units

Like I read, that was an easy match for home team.

Proof:
    http://bet-at-home.com/resultDetail.aspx?EventID=605627

Tradersbet

STRAIGHT FROM CLUB
    Widzew Lodz - Gornik Zabrze
    Tip: Widzew Lodz @ 2.00
    Stake: 5/10

There are 2 new promoted teams from 1. polish league. In the previous season 2 times won Widzew, on road 1:0 and at home 3:0. The squads actually are almost the same so this is important information. Gornik has a lot of problems with injured players. Will not play midfielders Manka, Bebenek and two key defenders Banas and Bemben. This team hasn't good enough reserve players who can with honor replace them.

About Widzew. I talked with one player from this club, he said that:
    "After the club management has changed the coach now every player work hard on trainings, everybody want to show their skills and play in 1st team. I think that it will be good for us and we show that we're better than Gornik. "

So the motivation is different in Widzew now, Gornik has problems with defenders, I think that it's a good bet.

FT 4-0
    Profit: + 5 units

Just for a moment I forgot about Siena

Tradersbet

So today only +3,2 units, is not that bad.

But I hate lucky Novara

cleonhr
    cleonhr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1320

So do I. I played Siena on 3 parlays, and all 3 lost because of Novara.... Though luck...

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

i wrote: "so-so"

because your tips are average.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post

He's providing pretty good inside information on games, can you show us an example of above average tips?

Tradersbet

You say that maybe because in your betting past was a lot of great games with a huge odds and good hit accuracy or you're just jelaous, but I don't think so. I've learned a lot about the earning. I was an average investor in stock exchange and there I was happy even with 2% clean profit. But OK, I understand you.

By the way, I am angry now, sitting near the computer and thinking. Why ? Here we go...
    Few days ago and also yesterday I saw some members who start to sell my analisys (for example 30E for one tip!) - for me it's not fair ! I spend a lot of my free time to writing and finding good news about the injured players, problems in squad etc. And suddenly somebody steal my informations ? Is it joke right ? ... It's time to stop with it my friends. If you wanna to be my trusted client, just pay me and I hope that you will not resell this informations to others. I want to work with only trusted members, with who I can friendly writing and exchanging with my soccer knowledge.

I've got a one forum, but I can't to write the address here... So I don't know, you can criticize me or something, but if you're not interested then pls don't write here. I can work lonely and nobody will see my tips.

Goodbye

By the way, tommygun, you're not the main reason of this.

damien
    damien's Avatar Become A Pro!

You say that maybe because in your betting past was a lot of great games with a huge odds and good hit accuracy or you're just jelaous, but I don't think so. I've learned a lot about the earning. I was an average investor in stock exchange and there I was happy even with 2% clean profit. But OK, I understand you.

By the way, I am angry now, sitting near the computer and thinking. Why ? Here we go...
    Few days ago and also yesterday I saw some members who start to sell my analisys (for example 30E for one tip!) - for me it's not fair ! I spend a lot of my free time to writing and finding good news about the injured players, problems in squad etc. And suddenly somebody steal my informations ? Is it joke right ? ... It's time to stop with it my friends. If you wanna to be my trusted client, just pay me and I hope that you will not resell this informations to others. I want to work with only trusted members, with who I can friendly writing and exchanging with my soccer knowledge.

I've got a one forum, but I can't to write the address here... So I don't know, you can criticize me or something, but if you're not interested then pls don't write here. I can work lonely and nobody will see my tips.

Goodbye

By the way, tommygun, you're not the main reason of this.
    How much do you want?

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Wtf? Where are you plays being sold? Name the posters

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

And ofcourse this wasn't your intention all along

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot

Im not paying for anything cuz i don't tail anyone but i take all other posters suggestion into consideration. Sorry to hear that you are quitting

Munjoz
    Munjoz's Avatar Become A Pro!

tommy, you have nice picture

xBreatheout
    xBreatheout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck with your pick!

Brazilian soccer
    Brazilian soccer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi man; welcome and thank you for picks.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot

Quote Originally Posted by xBreatheout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilian soccer View Post
    Hi man; welcome and thank you for picks. Good luck with your pick!
    What picks?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

People are angry because they might have lost a pick he gave out. BUT that's their fault not his. You should always use the info someone gives and bet according to your own final decision from the info.

damien

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_de1st View Post
    What picks?
    exactly what i thought

tommygun

You say that maybe because in your betting past was a lot of great games with a huge odds and good hit accuracy or you're just jelaous, but I don't think so. I've learned a lot about the earning. I was an average investor in stock exchange and there I was happy even with 2% clean profit. But OK, I understand you. By the way, I am angry now, sitting near the computer and thinking. Why ? Here we go...
    Few days ago and also yesterday I saw some members who start to sell my analisys (for example 30E for one tip!) - for me it's not fair ! I spend a lot of my free time to writing and finding good news about the injured players, problems in squad etc. And suddenly somebody steal my informations ? Is it joke right ? ... It's time to stop with it my friends. If you wanna to be my trusted client, just pay me and I hope that you will not resell this informations to others. I want to work with only trusted members, with who I can friendly writing and exchanging with my soccer knowledge. I've got a one forum, but I can't to write the address here... So I don't know, you can criticize me or something, but if you're not interested then pls don't write here. I can work lonely and nobody will see my tips. Goodbye By the way, tommygun, you're not the main reason of this.
    this post makes me laugh, you say posters are selling your tips? who are these posters? I'm putting it to you that this is a misconstrued plot to get some cheap $$$. And your tips weren't much chop to be honest anyway, I have been an avid viewer but haven't put any money on the games you mentioned as thought by JOHNO8. Goodbye.

Tradersbet

I am not saying that the members who sell my tips was only from this forum.

@Tommygun, I don't have an enough power for you. All the time you criticize me, but I think if you'd be on my place, you will do the same what I do now. Do you think that all the time I post the games with informations here for free ? As I wrote, I spend a lot of time, I haven't money for betting so I think that it's a fair decision. Maybe I will change my mind in the future, I will see....

See you soon.

tommygun

I am not saying that the members who sell my tips was only from this forum. @Tommygun, I don't have an enough power for you. All the time you criticize me, but I think if you'd be on my place, you will do the same what I do now. Do you think that all the time I post the games with informations here for free ? As I wrote, I spend a lot of time, I haven't money for betting so I think that it's a fair decision. Maybe I will change my mind in the future, I will see.... See you soon.

I don't mean to criticize I'm just saying you talk the talk, yet you have not been able to walk the walk.

Tradersbet

France > Ligue 2
    Sedan - Reims 1
    Boulogne
    - Grenoble 1
    Odd: 2.82 Pinnacle | Stake: 7/10

Huge favourites here. Grenoble without 12 players, Reims is still too weak for strong offensively Sedan. Good odd

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

I don't mean to criticize I'm just saying you talk the talk, yet you have not been able to walk the walk.
    That's called criticizing.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

You are doing good. Just keep doing what you are doing, and ignore haters. It isn't worth your time to respond. BOL.

Tradersbet

4.12.2010 France CFA Group C
    Tarbes - Agde
    Tip: Agde @ 2.20 Bet-at-home

Toulon - Albi

Tip: Albi @ 3.20 Bet-at-home
    Stake: 2/10

5.12.2010 Spain Segunda B Group 4
    Sevilla FC II - Roquetas
    Tip: Sevilla FC II @ 1.75 Bwin, Expekt, Interwetten
    Stake: 9,5/10

I don't have a time for the informations ...

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

4.12.2010 France CFA Group C
    Tarbes - Agde
    Tip: Agde @ 2.20 Bet-at-home

Toulon - Albi

Tip: Albi @ 3.20 Bet-at-home
    Stake: 2/10

5.12.2010 Spain Segunda B Group 4
    Sevilla FC II - Roquetas
    Tip: Sevilla FC II @ 1.75 Bwin, Expekt, Interwetten
    Stake: 9,5/10

I don't have a time for the informations ...

can you quickly in like 1 or 2 words say why the Sevilla game is rated 9.5?

tommygun

boys boys, the only reason this guy deserves criticism is because he's talked the talked, and he is going on how he takes money for his tips yet they are very average, just my opinion if you don't like it, too bad.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot

Tips are tips and this is sport so anything can happen but thanks to the info he provides one can have an edge over bookies. The plays are from the lower europpean leagues so everyone knows that the lines there can be very good, sometimes bigger than they should be

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where are the results from the last predictions?

damien

Quote Originally Posted by kostasgr View Post
    Where are the results from the last predictions?
    I just checked the results and all were loosers. There are tons of amateur players on 2nd leagues.It would be worse on much lower leagues.

First 123 Last