Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Champion's League picks for Wednesday 3-11-10

Basel v Roma
    Pick: Basel @ 2.50
    Time: 21:45 (GMT +2)

After Basel won in Rome it balanced out their loss against Bayern but also their loss in Romania against Cluj. In order to take advantage of its win they owe it to themselves to win at home tonight. Roma is coming off a win in the Campionato, but generally they haven't been able to convince me this year. Basel has answers on offense and can take control of the rhythm of the game.

Shakhtar Donetsk v Arsenal
    Pick: Under 10 corners @ 2.20
    Time: 21:45 (GMT+2)

The type of attack of each team is similar. They play with wing men who usually make moves toward the inside which is why most of their games end with only a few corners.
    Against Braga, Arsenal had only 2 corners and Braga 0. Against Partizan there was a total of 6 and 4 were for Arsenal.
    Shakhtar had 4 corners against Partizan and 10 against Braga but in a game where Braga was inexistent on D.
    I think the line of 10 corners is a very good value @ 2.20.

Wait! I have one more!

Auxerre v Ajax
    Pick: Ajax @ 2.70
    Time: 21:45 (GMT+2)

Auxerre has a lot of problems on offense and also they will be without one of their better defensive players. It also looks like they've given up on the Champion's League and are putting all their attention on their Championship in France where they started off badly, but have been improving. Ajax, on the other hand, have some problems on defense, but offensively they are very dangerous. They want the win and still have hopes to move on to the next round.

As always soccer is risky business so BOL!

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Terrible night going 0-3. Not much else to say.